August 23, 2014 | 1744 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

If you're looking for a pencil that's easy to apply, has long wearing performance and true-color, try out this pencil. I've been sporting the plum velvet and it gives a natural yet polished look that brings out the green in my hazel eyes. This held up to humidity and my compulsive eye-touching.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Carmen5

This is my HG of eyeliners and has been for the past 6 years. I own it in black, charcoal, and espresso. This pencils have a pretty sharp tip for a mechanical liner you cannot sharpen, which I love. I LOVE charcoal and wear it on my bottom lid everyday. It is not overly harsh so it is perfect for casual wear. I has awesome staying power as long as you don't cry a lot or continuously rub your eyes. It has never caused a problem for my contacts either which is a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2008 8:06:00 PM More reviews by snowflake822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this eyeliner in espresso color for 10 years. I just love it it works for me. Easy to apply, lasts all day, no sharpening, not expensive and last me a long time. I wear eyeliner everyday and the espresso color works great for my fair skin. I do a thin line during the day and apply more to make a thicker line if I'm going out that night. I just love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Although after a few hours the product has run all over the place, it is easy to apply, soft, and looks nice. I tend to be heavy with my application, so by the end of the day, I don't mind having some of it end up in the crease of my eyelid. My only problem with it is that each pencil doesn't really last all that long. I use the expresso color and have been pleased with it so far. My sensitive eyes are fine with the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by mrsvixen89

I loved how smooth this went on but after an hour using it, it already started to run. I tried using black eyeshadow as a liner over it and it did last longer but still ran. Now i only use it to line only the top of my eyes and it smudges well. Dont think i'll buy it again anytime soon because i dont use it that much.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by mrscliffy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: I love that there is no sharpener involved with this eyeliner. I have this is in onyx, espresso, and charcoal, and I find that the colors are pretty rich.

Cons: No staying power. Even if I use UDPP, this eyeliner is gone in less than an hour. If I don't use a primer, it smudges like crazy before making its exit.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Saorla

I have this eyeliner in 205 charcoal, the color that comes out is a dark grey, or can be described as a very soft black.
The eyeliner itself is not a bad product, its a twistable automatic pencil, so the application of the product is quite simple and easy. Unfortunately, this eyeliner does smudge. If you are like me, and want an eyeliner that will last through rain, sleet, hail and a tornado, this eyeliner will definately not do the job.
I tested this eyeliner by lining my eyes (top, bottom and on the bottom waterline - since thats where I usually put eyeliner on), and I splashed water onto my eyes, and patted my eyes dry with a tissue, and this eyeliner made me look like someone had punched me in both eyes. I'm Chinese, and I really don't need to have any more Asian pride in me by pretending to be China's favorite animal, a panda.
The smudger at the other end of the eyeliner is a great idea, unfortunately, instead of smudging, the smudger sponge (whatever you want to call it) ends up erasing the eyeliner, no matter how light I try to use it. I've actually also tried smudging this eyeliner with my finger, and it actually came right off, so I'm assuming that the eyeliner formula is quite light, and doesn't grip well at all.
I have oily lids (or so I think), so I would not recommend this eyeliner to people that want an eyeliner that will last them throughout the day. But, for those people that want to achieve a smokey eye look, I think they may find this to be a good eyeliner to smudge (just apply a lot) and to play around with.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by NoelleBat

I use this eyeliner for my eyebrows. It's very easy to apply and 'Onyx' is the perfect black color. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it smudges easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2008 1:49:00 AM More reviews by d5d

this product does not work for me at all, maybe it's cause my skin type is more on the oily side, but when u test it on your hand it's obvious that it's easy to smudge. i apply it on my bottom lash line, and blink a couple of times it smudges alrdy. it came with a mascara that i wanted so it was a deal. i do like the how dark it is, i have it in black onyx, i also am surprise how it got a few good reviews

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

for some reason, after only minutes, this liner loses it's lust. (five times fast?) it instantly washed off my water-line and smudges into my lower lash-line, which is normally a pretty look, but then it all washes down my lower lid and looks icky. so no, i will not be repurchasing this, as it blows as a liner. on the top, it's fine, though. makes a great smoky base for a darker shadow. it just doesn't stick. a beautiful, rich black, a soft application, and looks great for a few minutes and then nothing. would be an amazing liner if it would last.

another strike for cover girl. =]