Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 7/6/2008 3:18:00 PM

I like this eyeliner, it's used to be my primary liner, but I have moved on to mac carbon eyeshadow and now mac fluidline. I use this liner now for quick touchups because it's so nice and precise. The one thing I don't like about it is that I never use it on the lower lash line, because it smudges for sure after a few hours. But it is great for the price. I also love that you never have to sharpen it, and it has a cute little smudger on the other end.

on 6/19/2008 8:30:00 PM

This is a really good eyeliner for a really low price. Sometimes I find that eyeliner smudges very easily, but this one did not. It provides really good precise application and a little thing on the end to smudge if you choose. After wearing a long time it might smudge a little, and that is why I can't give it 5 stars.

on 5/28/2008 12:22:00 PM

For the Price vs Quality, I use this everyday... Comparison to Estee Lauder, Clinique, and MAC.... This is still the one I believe goes on the smoothest and has awesome staying power!

on 5/25/2008 12:07:00 AM

This product did not work for me at all. Even after trying new techniques to help with the staying power, it didn't do anything. It would smear under my eyes within 30 min. of application. I would be at school and would check my eyeliner in the mirror - and I looked like a football player! I would not recommend this eyeliner at all.

DON'T BUY THIS unless you want to have panda eyes at the end of the day. THIS STICK OF EYELINER IS THE WORST EYELINER I HAVE EVER USED. it SMUDGES LIKE ABSOLUTE MADNESS.
Depending on personal preferrence, if you like a smooth round tip that goes on comfortable but smears 5 seconds after you apply then this mightbe the one for you, other than that its horrible. the "smudger" is useless, they probably put it there to make the overal appearance of the penil more versatile, but its NOT.

on 5/3/2008 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Eye pencils are much too harsh for my lids, so I've always been a fan of retractable pencils. I've bought Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus in a few different colors, usually brown (can't remember the name) and black onyx.

The application is amazingly smooth and easy whether you're looking for a thick line or something more natural. I was very happy with the colors but I would've liked a bit more lasting power.

The pencil also has a smudging pad on the other end, but I've found that this just wipes off the liner completely. It's pretty much useless. The other thing I don't like is that the cap of mine always seems to crack, making it impossible for me to put it back on. Then, if the pencil breaks, there's no way to get the point back and it ends up being flat and difficult to use.

Overall, I'll continue buying these liners because they're relatively cheap and easy to find. However, I'm sure there's something better out there.

on 5/3/2008 6:04:00 PM

If you're looking for a pencil that's easy to apply, has long wearing performance and true-color, try out this pencil. I've been sporting the plum velvet and it gives a natural yet polished look that brings out the green in my hazel eyes. This held up to humidity and my compulsive eye-touching.

on 4/27/2008 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG of eyeliners and has been for the past 6 years. I own it in black, charcoal, and espresso. This pencils have a pretty sharp tip for a mechanical liner you cannot sharpen, which I love. I LOVE charcoal and wear it on my bottom lid everyday. It is not overly harsh so it is perfect for casual wear. I has awesome staying power as long as you don't cry a lot or continuously rub your eyes. It has never caused a problem for my contacts either which is a plus.

on 4/18/2008 8:06:00 PM

I have been using this eyeliner in espresso color for 10 years. I just love it it works for me. Easy to apply, lasts all day, no sharpening, not expensive and last me a long time. I wear eyeliner everyday and the espresso color works great for my fair skin. I do a thin line during the day and apply more to make a thicker line if I'm going out that night. I just love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Although after a few hours the product has run all over the place, it is easy to apply, soft, and looks nice. I tend to be heavy with my application, so by the end of the day, I don't mind having some of it end up in the crease of my eyelid. My only problem with it is that each pencil doesn't really last all that long. I use the expresso color and have been pleased with it so far. My sensitive eyes are fine with the product.