Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

brush

on 9/25/2008 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I just started using cream liner and I was gonna go with MAC, but I decided I should try a cheaper option for practice. This brush is great...I can draw perfect lines thin or thick and without much effort. My first time trying it I had no problems. If you are looking for an eyeliner brush this is it. Much better my MAC one. And with that price...what's not to love.

on 9/22/2008 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I feel like an idiot for spending money on a mac angled brush when I bought my Fluidline.

This is like the be all end all of liner brushes. and it's only 5.99.

very easy to use, its like comfortably drawing on ur lid because of the bent part. i even tried pen paint brushes but the long handles still made it difficult.

this is perfect...i may get another one b/c i get so lazy with washing my brushes.

on 9/21/2008 11:31:00 PM

I love this product, it's very nice quality. The bristles don't fall out and it's very soft. I'm still new at using this brush for application, but I'm getting used to it. It's very easy to use and handle. =]

on 9/15/2008 3:37:00 PM

Angled and slanted eyeliner brushes, begone! Your eyes are not square! They curve and are rounded! If you have difficulty applying with an angled eyeliner brush, get this one! It has a small tapered point instead of a wide flat line. It gives a much quicker, smoother, and more even line than any slanted eyeliner brush could compare with! Cuts down my eyeliner to two quick swipes (one per eye) and so easy to use! Plus, the ergonomic curve helps you get in really close the eye without banging the handle on your mirror. Gives you the precision of using a pencil liner (which is really the only reason I like pencil), with the consistency and color of gel or cream.!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Perfection! Ive been using the MAC 266 and thought that was pretty good but this blows it out of the water...its so damn easy to get a even and ultra thin line its insane. I like this best with gel liners but can use it with powder shadows too. Staple brush.

on 8/22/2008 3:02:00 PM

Ridiculously awesome! I was not into eyeliner before owning this brush and now I can't get enough of it. I think it's a little confusing to try and get the hang of, but once you do it's awesome. If you don't think you like eyeliner or think you're bad at it this is the brush for you! Also, tell your friends that claim to hate eyeliner about this brush! I'm thankful my friend did. :)

on 8/19/2008 6:04:00 PM

omg GODSEND! This eyeliner is amazing. It applies my fluidline perfectly. It gives great control and my lines aren't too think or too thick. I prefer this 10x better than angled eyeliners which I suck at using. With angled eye liners, my lines would be inconsistent and I'd mess up constantly. Sometimes they would be too thick, other times it was okay. With this eyeliner, I get perfect lines all the time. It's also super cheap. I can see 2 hairs already spraying so I don't know how well this will hold up but for the price, it definitely can't be beat. I got this just to try bent eyeliners and see how I feel about using them. If this one starts to shed or spray, I'll definitely look into investing in a more expensive one. I love love love love it!

on 8/17/2008 5:01:00 PM

Overall this brush is a 4 because the handle is too long and the bristles are starting to splay after a year, but I'm giving it a 5 for what you get for the price. I needed an eyeliner brush for my gel liner to draw a thin and precise line, and this does the job exceptionally.

on 8/7/2008 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

as the same problem that all the tip brush will incur, this brush shred and filled out crazily after only once or twice washes.

on 8/4/2008 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great brush for fluidlines or other gel eyeliners, at least that's what I use it for. I found the handle to be a little long (since I have to be two inches away from the mirror to see without my glasses), so I cut it down. Other than that, it's terrific!

Popular Makeup Brushes