December 22, 2014 | 1775 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by danielitsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my HG product!!
could not live without this foundation!
it gives full coverage...and if applied with a wet sponge....it can become sheer enough and not heavy!
i'm using this product 2 years now and every time i buy another foundation its a disappointment!
the only bad thing about this foundation is that when i wear it in daytime it looks a little bit dark 4 me!!!!
take a sample and give it a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by PaintInPastel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was skeptical to try this foundation because everyone was having problems with the color choice, but I decided to try it, i was hoping it would rid me of my cakey looking make up, I have previous red
marks from acne, I have a pretty face, and value my looks
therefor I had been using Studio Fix Mac Concealer NC 15
with Physicians Formula 100% natural Translucent Finishing Veil, and Physicians Formula 100% powder foundation, it covered everything
but it looked so cakey ! So I tried this foundation, and it looks so natural, I don't mind the colour, I got in in opal, I use finger tip application, hasn't broken me out, dried out my skin..

* I worked all day, without doing a touch up i applied my foundation and dusted my face with physicians formula 100% natural translucent finishing veil, this make up stayed put*

pros +
hasn't broken me out
covers my acne marks
doesn't cake or look cakey
gives a natural glow to my face
doesn't feel heavy
doesn't get oily fast
lasts

cons-
color selection is limited

try this, it has changed my life and confidence level

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by chrisK75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The colors are on the orange side and they dry several shades darker. If you are fair. this stuff is not for you.
I'm glad a got a sample and didn't purchase the whole tube.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very creamy foundation however gives kind of heavy feel. Matte finish and long Lasting. Full coverage. I got color sand as a sample and I used it as the conture color for my face. Will try nude color as a regular foundation and will update more information.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by holly14

YAY! finally a foundation that I can freely slap on and not worry about mixing it with other foundations so it would blend better on my skin! I have spots, uneven skin tone, this works a treat

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by MissBettyful

I bought this a long time ago when it first came out. Saw it in Cosmo or something. I bought it in 25 Nude and it worked really well. It covers everything you want to hide but sometimes, it can cover too much.

That was at least 5 years ago, or whenever they first cameout with this line, so now my skin color has changed. I still but the 25 Nude but now I mix it with the 55 Bronze. I put 3 parts Nude and 1 part Bronze, they blend really well together. I squeeze a tiny dot of it in a lid and stir it around with a stippling brush. The brush really helps to blend the foundation, I personally feel that this actually waste less than applying with fingers. I just stir it in a lid, dab it on my cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead and blend away. This gives really even coverage and takes second for a flawless finish.

This foundation is extremely full coverage. If you apply the same amount as a medium coverage foundation, it will cover every single thing, so use a bit at a time when you are experimenting. This is also a great thing since you could double it up as a concealer. I didn't like the Dermablend concealer so I used the foundation. You just have to dab and blend with your finger tip. I use this as a foundation and concealer on blemishes.

If your skin is dry and flaky, it would work best if you exfoliate or moisturize really well. This foundation doesn't dry out skin, but it doesn't help to moisturize skin either

Overall, this is a great product if you have a big day with lots of pictures. I would say there's false advertisment since I've got melasma under my eye and it kind of shines through depending on the lighting, so I would wonder if it would really hide a birth mark or whatever. I use it everyday, and it doesn't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This could be my favourite foundation if there were lighter colours to choose from... :(
It has an amazing coverage, stays on and my skin likes it. But the lightest colour wich is "opal", number 15, is darker than my skin tone and a bit yellower too. But if i blend it carefully it works, but not the best.

But... This foundation works like a perfect eye shadow primer!!! ( I like it more than my Artdeco Eye Shadow Primer)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sdonn80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this in tandem with the Skin concealer.
Pros: non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, hypoallergenic (which is great for my sensitive, acneprone skin), blendable.
Cons: borders on mask-like and the colour selection sucks. I mix the 15 opal with 25 nude AND coppertone for faces sunscreen because I hate feeling like I have a mask of makeup on my face!!

I'll go with Cover FX next time...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

You have to be extremely careful when you use this foundation: 1) moisturize for sure and then apply this immediately; and 2) do not use a lot. If you use this foundation with these two factors in mind, you will love this foundation. I am oily and before using this, I had a lot of skin problems. Make the long story short, my skin was uneven. I looked high and low for a foundation that does more than covering problems...This not only covers, it is also healing. I use the Body Shop Seaweed skincare and this product. My skin is getting better and better. You can easily use less and less of this foundation or mix it with your moisturizer to make a tm. Great product. It is much better for your skin too-

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by anoon

Ok.. so this is my second time so far using this product.. and so far... sooooo good!! this stuff is absolutely Amazing!! Ive tried soo many foundations in the markey. from Estee Lauder, to Smashbox, to MUFE, and to regular wal-mart brand.. and this by far is my all time fave.. and I wouldnt normally say this to anything ive only tried for a couple days. but I also havent said that about the foundations I've used for months..
It's a thicker foundation.. so if ur not so used to that.. maybe its not the right foundation for u.. but a little does go a long way.. as other reviewers have noted. It covers up imperfections so well, that u would only need maybe a concealer, if that.
This Foundation is basically made for those with minor acne scars, redness, irregular skin tones, enlarged pores, n dark circles... as it says on the box..
Gives an amazing flawless finish that lasts throughout the day. no creasing, no flaking or buildup..
i definitely recommend..
n I will post another response if I see any changes...