RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 3/12/2007 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on Ebay for $88, after 3 weeks my eyelashes are noticeably longer, I'm happy with this purchase, well worth it.

on 3/7/2007 12:31:00 PM

This is my seventh week of use. It took about 5 weeks to see a change. My lashes were fairly long to begin with and of very average thickness. Now they are without a doubt, noticeably longer. I'm disappointed that they don't seem any thicker. Definitely some darker. I would cringe to shell out another $150 for this product, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to because once you experience the new length it is hard to give up. Edit: Still absolutely love this. Lashes nearly touch my brow and get stuck on my sunglasses lens,

on 2/22/2007 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Only been using it for a couple of weeks now but yes! yes! yes! my lashes are growing longer and I have some lashes growing in the bald spots on my inner lid! I can't wait to see what I have goin after the full 3 months!! 12mm lashes maybe???? I hope so! I'll update in 3 months!

on 2/21/2007 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If you've read any of my other reviews, you'd know that I am the most cynical and disbelieving of anyone, so I can't believe that this stuff actually has worked for me. My lashes are of average length and fullness and after 6 weeks of use,they are looking both longer and thicker. As was mentioned by another reviewer, I also grew a few new lashes outside, about 1/4 " ABOVE my lash line.Although I am noticing longer lashes, its not so dramatic that anyone else has even commented though,and as much as I would like to continue using this stuff, I can't justify spending $150 on this minor lash growth. If I had very short lashes or had lost them due to chemo or disease, I would definately buy this. And when other cosmetic companies start making this product alot cheaper, I'll be excited to try it then.

on 2/19/2007 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this and had very low expectations. My lashes WERE short and stubby. If anything could get them to grow it would be a miracle. Well weeks 1-5, nothing. Then, in week 6 suddenly I saw a couple lases were twice the length of the rest. Then more followed. I now have TWO rows of looooooong lashes growing on the outer corners of my lash line. They're pretty fair now and hard to see, but they're there. With time I'm sure they will become darker. For those of you ready to give up after just a month, give it a little more time. Revitalash is worth every penny I spent!

on 2/19/2007 1:40:00 PM

So I was really excited to try this product after the raves I'd seen online. I am kind of underwhelmed so far. Not sure of my exact start date, but I've been using it for at least 3-4 weeks so far. I will give it the full 12-week trial (or however long my tube lasts) and if it suddenly starts working better, I'll change my review. But I really don't much change at all yet. Bummer -- I had high hopes.

on 2/18/2007 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using Revitalash for 3 weeks and have seen a definite improvement in my lashes. They appear to be a little longer and definitely more manageable and stronger. I used to dread putting on mascara, but now it's no problem at all. They hold curl better and the mascara goes on easier with less clumping. I'm very satisfied so far, but I'm reserving a rating of 5 until I give it some more time and see if they get any longer. :)

on 2/15/2007 12:48:00 PM

I don't know how to update my old review, but I want to change my opinion of this amazing product. The trick is to keep with it. I was impatient when I didn't see any change quickly, but after week 5 my lashes changed considerably. I love how mascara looks now, very different with these longer lashes. I especially like that every few lashes or so are extra long which gives the whole lash look a very natural but enhanced look.
UPDATE - This is such a strange side effect but it is true! Be careful not to rub your eyes much after applying. I had a tendency to do that and wound up with little patches of dark hair on the tops of my cheekbones! This stuff must actually grow hair!

on 2/12/2007 12:31:00 PM

I love this eye treatment!!! I have been using it on my eyelashes and my brows where I overplucked and am noticing growth after just 3 weeks!

on 2/10/2007 8:01:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

After 2 weeks my lashes are thicker and some of them are longer. Love this!Update: I bought this off of Ebay for ALOT less.