December 21, 2014 | 1453 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kscott99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Revitalash for 3 weeks and have seen a definite improvement in my lashes. They appear to be a little longer and definitely more manageable and stronger. I used to dread putting on mascara, but now it's no problem at all. They hold curl better and the mascara goes on easier with less clumping. I'm very satisfied so far, but I'm reserving a rating of 5 until I give it some more time and see if they get any longer. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by melodious

I don't know how to update my old review, but I want to change my opinion of this amazing product. The trick is to keep with it. I was impatient when I didn't see any change quickly, but after week 5 my lashes changed considerably. I love how mascara looks now, very different with these longer lashes. I especially like that every few lashes or so are extra long which gives the whole lash look a very natural but enhanced look.
UPDATE - This is such a strange side effect but it is true! Be careful not to rub your eyes much after applying. I had a tendency to do that and wound up with little patches of dark hair on the tops of my cheekbones! This stuff must actually grow hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by mtail1007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eye treatment!!! I have been using it on my eyelashes and my brows where I overplucked and am noticing growth after just 3 weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Janam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After 2 weeks my lashes are thicker and some of them are longer. Love this!Update: I bought this off of Ebay for ALOT less.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by ngergay

After using this product for two weeks, my eyelashes actually began to fall out. There are noticeable gaps now, which is very upsetting. Has this happened to anyone else?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by eviebr99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using revitalash since Jan 10. I had medium length, average density lashes on top and somewhat long lashes on bottom (same length as my top lashes)...i definitely looked best with a volumizing mascara. in fact my fave mascara was lancome hypnose.

so it's january 25th now and i can say i have definitely noticed that my lashes are longer. noticeably. i haven't noticed them getting thicker just yet...or darker, but definitely, definitely longer. i think that if i start growing in more lashes they might be darker, but what seems to be happening now is the ones that i do have are just growing really long. so i put on a little mascara and i'm good. before i would fuss over my mascara, but now all i need is a sweep of it to darken the ends.

i am SUPER pleased so far. i bought this hoping i could avoid needing false lashes on my wedding day this spring. after this, i won't. it's not a product that worked overnight for me...but hey, if you've got two weeks...go for it!

i had mild, mild redness--or i should say, pinkness--around my top lids the first night. not since.

expensive but well worth the money to me. i'm a long-lash kinda girl.