4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 2/21/2007 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If you've read any of my other reviews, you'd know that I am the most cynical and disbelieving of anyone, so I can't believe that this stuff actually has worked for me. My lashes are of average length and fullness and after 6 weeks of use,they are looking both longer and thicker. As was mentioned by another reviewer, I also grew a few new lashes outside, about 1/4 " ABOVE my lash line.Although I am noticing longer lashes, its not so dramatic that anyone else has even commented though,and as much as I would like to continue using this stuff, I can't justify spending $150 on this minor lash growth. If I had very short lashes or had lost them due to chemo or disease, I would definately buy this. And when other cosmetic companies start making this product alot cheaper, I'll be excited to try it then.

on 2/19/2007 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this and had very low expectations. My lashes WERE short and stubby. If anything could get them to grow it would be a miracle. Well weeks 1-5, nothing. Then, in week 6 suddenly I saw a couple lases were twice the length of the rest. Then more followed. I now have TWO rows of looooooong lashes growing on the outer corners of my lash line. They're pretty fair now and hard to see, but they're there. With time I'm sure they will become darker. For those of you ready to give up after just a month, give it a little more time. Revitalash is worth every penny I spent!

on 2/19/2007 1:40:00 PM

So I was really excited to try this product after the raves I'd seen online. I am kind of underwhelmed so far. Not sure of my exact start date, but I've been using it for at least 3-4 weeks so far. I will give it the full 12-week trial (or however long my tube lasts) and if it suddenly starts working better, I'll change my review. But I really don't much change at all yet. Bummer -- I had high hopes.

on 2/18/2007 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using Revitalash for 3 weeks and have seen a definite improvement in my lashes. They appear to be a little longer and definitely more manageable and stronger. I used to dread putting on mascara, but now it's no problem at all. They hold curl better and the mascara goes on easier with less clumping. I'm very satisfied so far, but I'm reserving a rating of 5 until I give it some more time and see if they get any longer. :)

on 2/15/2007 12:48:00 PM

I don't know how to update my old review, but I want to change my opinion of this amazing product. The trick is to keep with it. I was impatient when I didn't see any change quickly, but after week 5 my lashes changed considerably. I love how mascara looks now, very different with these longer lashes. I especially like that every few lashes or so are extra long which gives the whole lash look a very natural but enhanced look.
UPDATE - This is such a strange side effect but it is true! Be careful not to rub your eyes much after applying. I had a tendency to do that and wound up with little patches of dark hair on the tops of my cheekbones! This stuff must actually grow hair!

on 2/12/2007 12:31:00 PM

I love this eye treatment!!! I have been using it on my eyelashes and my brows where I overplucked and am noticing growth after just 3 weeks!

on 2/10/2007 8:01:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

After 2 weeks my lashes are thicker and some of them are longer. Love this!Update: I bought this off of Ebay for ALOT less.

on 2/9/2007 12:52:00 AM

After using this product for two weeks, my eyelashes actually began to fall out. There are noticeable gaps now, which is very upsetting. Has this happened to anyone else?

on 1/26/2007 11:16:00 PM

I've been using revitalash since Jan 10. I had medium length, average density lashes on top and somewhat long lashes on bottom (same length as my top lashes)...i definitely looked best with a volumizing mascara. in fact my fave mascara was lancome hypnose.

so it's january 25th now and i can say i have definitely noticed that my lashes are longer. noticeably. i haven't noticed them getting thicker just yet...or darker, but definitely, definitely longer. i think that if i start growing in more lashes they might be darker, but what seems to be happening now is the ones that i do have are just growing really long. so i put on a little mascara and i'm good. before i would fuss over my mascara, but now all i need is a sweep of it to darken the ends.

i am SUPER pleased so far. i bought this hoping i could avoid needing false lashes on my wedding day this spring. after this, i won't. it's not a product that worked overnight for me...but hey, if you've got two weeks...go for it!

i had mild, mild redness--or i should say, pinkness--around my top lids the first night. not since.

expensive but well worth the money to me. i'm a long-lash kinda girl.

Popular Lash Treatments