August 21, 2014 | 1000 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Janam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After 2 weeks my lashes are thicker and some of them are longer. Love this!Update: I bought this off of Ebay for ALOT less.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by ngergay

After using this product for two weeks, my eyelashes actually began to fall out. There are noticeable gaps now, which is very upsetting. Has this happened to anyone else?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by eviebr99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using revitalash since Jan 10. I had medium length, average density lashes on top and somewhat long lashes on bottom (same length as my top lashes)...i definitely looked best with a volumizing mascara. in fact my fave mascara was lancome hypnose.

so it's january 25th now and i can say i have definitely noticed that my lashes are longer. noticeably. i haven't noticed them getting thicker just yet...or darker, but definitely, definitely longer. i think that if i start growing in more lashes they might be darker, but what seems to be happening now is the ones that i do have are just growing really long. so i put on a little mascara and i'm good. before i would fuss over my mascara, but now all i need is a sweep of it to darken the ends.

i am SUPER pleased so far. i bought this hoping i could avoid needing false lashes on my wedding day this spring. after this, i won't. it's not a product that worked overnight for me...but hey, if you've got two weeks...go for it!

i had mild, mild redness--or i should say, pinkness--around my top lids the first night. not since.

expensive but well worth the money to me. i'm a long-lash kinda girl.