RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm giving Revitalash a preliminary rating of four.

My lashes are naturally unimpressive but not that bad. I'm trying Revitalash primarily because I'm tired of having to pile on primer + multiple coats of high-end mascara in order to have noticeable lashes.

I've only been using it for about 10 days, and have seen no significant effects. However, I do notice a couple of lashes here and there that are definitely longer than the others, so I'm optimistic that I'll eventually get nice results. Also, I've noticed that a "rouge" lash or two has sprouted at the extreme outer edge of both upper lids. I'm always glad to see an "extra" lash or two!

I wear soft contact lenses [occasionally], have sensitive, allergy-affected eyes, and I've had no adverse effects from Revitalash.

It's easy to apply once a day, at bedtime. The fineness of the little brush makes it easy to miss your lashline, though; I'm hoping that "close" is good enough.

Revitalash is pricey, at about $150, but if it allows me to wear cheaper or less mascara, it will be well worth it, and if it works, I'll repurchase as needed..
UPDATE I've been applying Revitalash nightly, as directed, for four weeks now. The results so far are not dramatic; the main difference I've noticed is an improvement in the condition of my lashes; they're supple and glossy, and feel silky. I'm still wearing the same mascara(UD Skyscraper) but one day last week, I forgot to apply primer, and my lashes' appearance didn't seem to suffer from that omission. So I'm hoping that I'm on my way to a primer-less future!

UPDATE II: I'm at the six-week mark now.I still don't have foot-long lashes, but my lashes are definitely longer, and seem less fine. I have experienced the shedding of which other reviewers have written, but it has not been severe enough to cause bare spots. I'll see what my lashes look like at the 12-week mark before I determine whether or not this expensive stuff will merit a repurchase.

UPDATE WEEK 8: I passed the eight-week mark over the weekend, and I'm really beginning to see some results! My lashes are supple, glossy, abundant, and longer. Today I went all-out, and applied UD Lingerie for Lashes, plus Skyscraper mascara, and my lashes were making a run for my brows. I've always wanted super-long lashes, and I hope I'm going to get them!
UPDATE WEEK 16: Today my lashes(curled, with UD Skyscraper mascara) officially touched my brows. It was a proud moment. I'm raising Revitalash's score to five. This stuff really *does* work, though you have to give it a little time. I'm very pleased.

UPDATE, at 6 MONTHS OF USE: While nobody has asked me if I'm wearing false eyelashes, my lashes are definitely longer, thicker and darker. I'm about to order a second tube of Revitalash, because I'm not willing to give up my new improved lashes. I'm still using UD mascara, but one coat is now plenty. Revitalash is expensive, but worth it, as far as I'm concerned.>p>
CONCLUSION, AFTER MORE THAN SIX MONTHS OF USE: As far as I'm concerned, Revitalash has done what I wanted it to! I was recently able to switch to an inexpensive Avon mascara, with no adverse effect on my looks. My lashes are noticeably longer, darker and thicker, even without mascara! Now, people still don't say, "Oh, what pretty eyelashes you have!" or ask me if I'm wearing false lashes, but that's okay. I'm reconciled to having to wear mascara. At least with Revitalash, I have pretty lashes with less(and cheaper) mascara. This is a definite repurchase for me. Important: If you stop using this product, or try to use it less frequently than directed, your lashes will quickly go back to being the way they were before you started. I learned this the hard way, when I tried an every-other-night "maintainence" routine. It doesn't work. You're better off just taking a few seconds every night to apply Revitalash. Otherwise you may be waiting, like I currently am, for your long thick lashes to "come back."
ANOTHER UPDATE: I just bought my third (or fourth; I'm not really sure)) tube of Revitalash. It sounds incredibly shallow, but I just can't live without this stuff! As long as I conscientiously use Revitalash every night, as directed, I maintain long, thick, dark lashes that are a significant improvement over my "natural" ones. I'll take it, gladly! continued >>

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Revitalash for a month now, and I'm hooked.

I was using Jan Marini's formula for three months; my right eye had longer lashes, and my left eye showed no change. There wasn't a freakish difference, but my boyfriend and I sure knew. (He'd laugh about the puny lashes on the left side -- poor lil lashes!) So at month three, I switched to Revitalash. One month later, my left eye has finally caught up! A makeup artist just this week complimented me on my eyes with no makeup on; she said without mascara, her eyes disappear. And mine used to, too!

I have light lashes, and they're still light. But there are so many more of them that I don't look freakishly bare without makeup. And I only need one coat of mascara now! My lashes just pop, no matter what mascara I use. Sure, the stuff's expensive (less so than Jan's, though!), but there's no way I could give it up now. Could my lashes possibly get EVEN LONGER and more dense? Hope so! Keep ya posted.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I did the one eye trick and I have to say there was very little difference for the first month. There was some but nothing to justify the purchase. Honestly this is week 6 and I cannot believe the difference. When I ask people they alway pick the right eye. I am running it for the balance of the eight weeks and then I will do the other eye. Great product-takes no time at all. It was so simple to get it into my regime.

I have been using this for over 4 months now... and i love it!!!! actually i did a very clever/stupid experiment, i used Revitalash on my right eye and Jan Marini on the left one. Ya i know... crazy. well i have to say in the beginning the Jan Marini kicked it up a notch and made my lashes longer at first and for a while it remained that way. Not super noticeable, so that i looked freaky or anything, but i could tell. But about last month i noticed that the Jan marini seemed to Plateau somehow and now the Revitalash side crept up and is now the longer side. For sake of looking normal, i now decided to use one product on both sides. But I have to say i like the revitalash over Jan Marini. the consistancy is a little more liquidy, but to me it gets to the base of the lashes better and it doesnt sting my eyes like the JM version. Plus the packaging is of far better quality, and you can find Revitalash for less. HG as far as i am concerned!!! I used to have these stumpy venus fly trap lashes, and now, my sister looks at me with envious eyes and i get compliments all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Astonishing product. In the past I've tried: Talika Lipocils; Mavala DoubleLash; Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator; Salon Shoppe Dream Lash; Lucia Lash & Brow Essence; plain old castor oil, jojoba oil and even Creme de la Mer. None of these made much of a noticeable difference in the length or density of my lashes, which are very fine, sparse and short. A few (Mavala, Talika and Lucia) made my lashes much healthier and prevented lash fallout, but didn't actually grow my lashes at all. I've been using RevitaLash for about six weeks now and have had very promising results.

This is a clear liquid packaged in a silver tube with a very fine, flexible brush applicator (like the kind used for liquid eyeliner). I found application to not be too tricky, though you should be careful not to get this in your eyes. No irritation, though it's been reported elsewhere that this stuff can redden your waterline and make your eyes a little irritated and itchy.

To start, my lashes are the longest they've ever been, especially the outer lashes, which seem to have grown about 50% longer. Of course this stuff can't make my naturally fine, individual lashes thicker, but it seems to be encouraging new lashes to grow, so that my lashline is starting to look a bit darker and denser (not having to tightline or wear eyeliner is my ultimate goal). This effect is especially apparent with my lower lashline, where it looks like I've got a subtle bit of brown liner smudged into it. The overall effect is most noticeable when I've got on some mascara--then my lashes pop like they've never done before. I also don't need to use quite as much mascara.

I will keep updating as time goes on. Apparently, results should get even better over time. I'll also eventually post some pictures I've been keeping of my progress. This stuff is really expensive (about 80 USD for a tube, which I managed to find on eBay. Normal retail price is around 120 USD) but worth it since it actually gives me results.

ETA update: Well, it's about four months later and this stuff is still working well. I've found that it works even better when used in conjunction with a good lash conditioner (I use Shu Uemura Lash Repair at night and Ardell during the day) and supplements. I still wish my lashes were more visibly thick and dark, but that's the fault of my genes, not this serum. Still love it and would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using Revitalash for approximately two months now. My lashes were fairly short and sparse due to dry eye problems. Also, my lashes fell out in large numbers when I washed off my non-waterproof mascara, so I avoided using except for special occasions. After 3-4 weeks I noticed my lashes were longer and didn't fall out as easily. Now, I only lose between 0-2 lashes when I wash off eye makeup! In the second month, my bare spots started to fill in. I also used this on my sparse brows with noticable results. I reordered two more tubes from Boundary Waters (good discount and free shipping). The original tube developed a funny smell this month, so I started using a new odorless tube on my eyelashes and the old tube on my brows only. Just in case, I'm keeping the old product away from the immediate eye area to avoid infection. Has anyone else noticed a funny odor developing in the tube (bacterial growth)? My brows seem darker and are filling in. My lashes are both longer and thicker with a pleasing curl at the tips. I'm looking forward to more in the coming months. I did have some minor irritation and itching in the early weeks, but rarely experience problems now. Revitalash has been great so far. Well worth the money!

Have been using Revitalash for only a few weeks and my lashes are very noticeably longer. Still waiting to see if they get thicker. I had eyelash extensions which were awful and yanked out most of my real lashes and this is the best remedy I can imagine for that. Will def buy again despite the steep price tag.

*****Update after more than 2 months: This stuff is amazing. My lashes are longer than they have ever been and have regained their curl and become thicker. I am so thrilled.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on Ebay for $88, after 3 weeks my eyelashes are noticeably longer, I'm happy with this purchase, well worth it.

This is my seventh week of use. It took about 5 weeks to see a change. My lashes were fairly long to begin with and of very average thickness. Now they are without a doubt, noticeably longer. I'm disappointed that they don't seem any thicker. Definitely some darker. I would cringe to shell out another $150 for this product, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to because once you experience the new length it is hard to give up. Edit: Still absolutely love this. Lashes nearly touch my brow and get stuck on my sunglasses lens,

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Only been using it for a couple of weeks now but yes! yes! yes! my lashes are growing longer and I have some lashes growing in the bald spots on my inner lid! I can't wait to see what I have goin after the full 3 months!! 12mm lashes maybe???? I hope so! I'll update in 3 months!