August 30, 2014 | 1578 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by claudiaee

I was walking in Macy's one day, when the UD makeup people stopped me... at first I was annoyed because I hadn't used their stuff in years, but they put this eyeliner on me and I loved it. Bought it right away. The color is awesome and I'm pretty happy with the staying power.

Going to try some other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2008 5:35:00 PM More reviews by eoifemacbeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My favorite liner of all time. I haven't used the other colors, but Bourbon is amazing---a deep chocolate brown with coppery shimmer (makes my green eyes look practically electric). It doesn't tug, smear or fade, and is soft enough to go on my inner rims. I wish I could find a mechanical eyeliner that worked on my inner rims and didn't fade, but for now, Bourbon is more than enough consolation. HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by sincityshopper

I was a die hard MAC Teddy eyeliner user but I strayed to try this UD in Bourbon and I like it a lot. The color is great and I love the flecks but the staying power is so so. I do have to reapply it to the lower lash line once in a while. But the color is perfect and it goes on so smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I love Bourbon. The colour sets of my hazel eyes beautifully and i love the little gold flecks too. The only thing is, the name is a little misleading. I wouldn't have called it 24-7, as its staying power is really good but it ain't great! As a previous reviewer said, its not waterproof but its a good soft liner with great depth in colour. I also like the fact that it shaprens smoothly, not like some liners that tend to nip a bit if they haven't been sharpened properly... Dangerous! Need you ask for more?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 2:52:00 PM More reviews by CynicallyPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite go-to eyeliner. I have rather small, deep set eyes, so I usually have trouble with pencil or liquid liners looking very harsh on my lids. This liner gave me a nice, smooth line that was easy for even my shakey hands to control and didn't make me feel like I was stabbing myself with a sharpened pencil. The color looks *great* on blue eyes and really makes them stand out. The gel makes the line softer and more natural looking than other pencils I've tried and makes the color quite buildable. I've not had any problems with smudging, but I don't have very oily lids, plus I use primer and powder before the makeup goes on, so I might not be the best judge of that. Can't wait to try other colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by kylann17

As my first venture into department store cosmetics, I had high expectations for this pencil. I originally used it on my water line and wasn't impressed. It came off easily and the color wasn't very intense. Not what I had hoped for in a $15 (USD) eyeliner. So I set it aside for a week, and then came back to it after watching a tutorial on applying eyeliner to the upper and lower lashlines. It worked fabulously! It glided on easily, even for a "novice" like me, without a hint of tugging. (I've always worn makeup, but just recently got more into application techniques and better quality products.) The color is a great everyday liner for my blue gray eyes, and I like that it has a tiny bit of sparkle, but not too much for daytime. I wish it had a little more staying power and I'm still working on the perfect line, but I am very happy with this liner : )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

I bought this because I wanted a darker brown eyeliner that what I was using then. I was using Too Faced Bronze Bombshell, which is also a metallic easy-glide-on eyeliner. I thought I would like this eyeliner better since the Too Faced one sometimes clumps and is not exactly glide-on. Well...although this eyeliner is a gorgeous rich brown color that really make my brown eyes pop...it's not what I had expected. Also, it's not exactly contact lenses friendly. Not only that, but it also, like the previous reviewer noted, wipes away VERY EASILY. After a couple hours, at the outer corner of my eyes the eyeliner is already gone. It comes off easily if you tear as well. The color is gorgeous, but I don't think the eyeliner is that great. I'm going back to the Too Faced one.
ETA: The other colors in this eyeliner are great, however. I dunno what is wrong with his one. I own Covet, which is an emerald green and I have had no problems with that one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by indiequeenamy

I love this eyeliner.

The good: the color is amazing, the coverage is great, the pencil's formula glides on amazingly smooth with no skippage or weird lines. It's a soft smooth application. That part is worth every penny of $16.

The bad: I've worn it several times now and it still wipes away pretty easy. It stays unless you wipe at it. I wouldn't call it waterproof exactly or finger proof, but the good outweighs this part for me at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 1:42:00 PM More reviews by fabulousjason

This is my HG eyeliner. I wear it everyday. It goes with everything, and really makes my eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by xGingyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner! I love the color (rich chocolate brown with golden shimmer) and the consistency of this liner. It glides on like a dream and doesn't tug the skin which is great. I don't have oily lids but I do need something that is semi-waterproof and smudge-free because I wear contacts and I have to use rewetting drops every few hours, and yet this eyeliner never fade or smudge on me. Most importantly, I have fair skin and I find most black eyeliners look too intense on me, so bourbon is a great alternative and it actually accentuates my hazel eyes beautifully. I've tried MAC teddy and Bobbi Brown chocolate shimmer gel liner but none of them beat bourbon. I normally get it at Ulta with coupon of $5 off $10 purchase which cut the price down to $10 for a pencil, what a steal! But I wouldn't mind pay full price for this eyeliner since I really think it's the best and worth every penny. :)