Max Factor Masterpiece Max

4.1

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Myristic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Methylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, [ /- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891]

I love this! HG mascara from now on. I have used it before, but thought I could get something better, so I've tried a few other ones. NOTHING compares to this! I love the brush, it doesn't irritate my eyes like normal spiral brushes do, and it doesn't go all clumpy and sticky when applied, but still adds lots of volume. Comes off easily and has a nice price as well, but I wish they would make a slightly more elegant container :P

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sucks, considering it's so expensive. Didn't do anything for my lashes. Just like not wearing mascara at all. Even after 3 coats. I'm also allergic to the mascara. Stung my eyes and eyelids. Had to wash it off immediately. This gets a "meh".....

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really nice mascara - not too expensive and thickens and lengthens the lashes. I don't think it's HG material as i'm sure there are better ones out there but I would buy this again.

I'm finding this a bit hit and miss. I got on reasonably well with the first tube i bought and didn't think it was too bad, however my second tube has made my lashes really clumpy and the spikey brush keeps going through my lashes and onto my eyelid! applying mascara in the morning now takes me about 5 mins per eye because i have to be so careful! i don't think i will be buying it again- although i get on well with other Max Factor products, this wasn't the best they have come up with.

Compared to the original Masterpiece, this isn't very good - you don't get as much length. Also, this product does not give my eyelashes any volume. However, it does even out the eyelashes so they are of equal lengths.

I don't like this so much on its own but love to layer it on top of rimmel lash maxx mascara and this gives the false lash effect! :D

Seems to give a 'stronger' look than the original Masterpiece mascara which I loved and have been using daily for over a year. I don't think I prefer it to that, but it's quite good, it might grow on me, doesn't seem to have much of a lengthening effect at all though, unlike the original Masterpiece which gives a nice fluttery look to my eyelashes, this is a nice strong black and adds lots of volume.

My favorite mascara! It gives you nice, natural-looking and separated lashes. The price is nice as well.

I bought the Masterpiece Max in Black for around 10 in a drugstore & really liked it. I have long lashes & after application, my lashes look even longer. People even asked me if I had eyelash extensions done. It does look over the top but I didn't experience any clumping but looks very nice actually. Maybe it's because I only apply the mascara once or twice on my lashes and not more than that. When I apply it to my lower lashes, I don't need any eyeshadow anymore

The brush is unconventional, straight, and minimize the clumping on my lashes. I've also had no problems with smudging & it does last me through the day. Will buy again

good brush but the mascara itself, i find, goes very clumpy after a few coats..
I prefer chanels inimitable mascara as the brush is a similar design, and for 5 more, i'd say its well worth it!

Popular Mascaras