Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 12/7/2008 3:22:00 PM

LOVE THIS. i have extremely, EXTREMELY dry skin, due to eczema. I used this and in 3-4 four days, it was softer! Smells great too

on 11/29/2008 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I used to use baby oil because i never found anything that moisturized as well and didn't irritate my skin (like olay quench did).
not only does thins lotion smell delicious - light vanilla-y scent - but it really moisturizes your skin immediately and absorbs quickly. i used to have dry patches on my hands but it softened those on the first application!
would recommend this to everyone with dry skin!

on 11/2/2008 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was a decent lotion. A little goes a long way. The smell was OK, but I prefer Palmer's cocoa butter scent better. The moisturization was worth another purchase, however.

on 10/17/2008 5:43:00 PM

I like this lotion because it is light and moisturizing. It doesn't take long to absorb, and you don't have to worry about leaving fingerprints everywhere after applying. The smell is great also. I can't believe Vaseline made such a great product, and you can't go wrong with Cocoa Butter. I am knocking off one Lippie because my dispenser keeps getting clogged and the lotion shoots out in any direction it chooses.

on 9/20/2008 12:54:00 PM

This is a great light moisturizer. I bought it on sale at Shopper's and I'm glad I did. I initially bought it because I needed a no-nonsense moisturizer for my tattoo as it was healing (obviously, ask your tattooist first about when to start, what ingredients you should avoid, etc). Now I mainly use this to moisturize my legs, but occasionally use it on my arms or hands if they're feeling a little dry. I absolutely LOVE the smell. To me, it's yummy and warm without being overpowering or offensive. Sometimes I put it on just because I want to smell it! My skin is pretty decent to begin with, so if you want a moisturizer that's more heavy-duty, there are undoubtedly better options. But if you just want a basic, low-cost, fabulous smelling moisturizer to make your skin a little smoother, this is it!

on 9/13/2008 6:05:00 AM

my skin started drying out towards the end of summer just when the chilly weather set in. I was using Bodycology because of the scent but i needed something with more moisture and lasted longer. I picked up a bottle of Vaseline cocoa butter lotion for about $4! It moisturizes really well and holds moisture in all day. my skin tone on my body has actually improved and I no longer have scaliness on my shins. The scent isn't too strong, a little cocoa butter smell and a slight nutty scent but it fades once the lotion sinks in. The consistency is slightly runny and does take a minute to sink in, but is well worth it. This is the best lotion i've used! Better than queen helene or palmer's!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice smell, but didn't moisturize very well, and it has a really runny consistency. I also didn't like the packaging, which seems to be designed so that gunk collects around the rim. Not a terrible lotion, but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 8/9/2008 8:25:00 PM

This lotion moisturizes really well and is not greasy at all. The only thing preventing me from using it again is the smell -- I can't stand it. I don't understand why everyone else likes it and I don't, lol.

on 8/6/2008 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this lotion. I use it every other day after my shower (I alternate between this and Jergens Natural Glow). It absorbs SO quickly but is actually really moisturizing. The fragrance is great - somewhere in between beachy and chocolate. My DH has been commenting a lot more lately on how good I smell after my shower - and I think it's this lotion. Don't know if I'll repurchase because I get bored easily and want to try new lotions, but I'm sure I'll come back to this one soon.

Lovely! At first I wasn't sure about the smell, but now, I like it a lot. I took it with me on vacation in Hawaii, so now everytime I smell it, it reminds me of that beautiful place :). It's very moisturizing and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It makes my legs (and everywhere else, for that matter) very soft and smooth when I moisturize after a shower.
Last night, my lips were kinda chapped, and I didn't feel like digging through drawers to find some decent chapstick to leave on overnight. I slathered this lotion on my lips and woke up with smooth, shiny, full lips. Woohoo! My lips are still smooth :)
Also, when I get very dry patches on my face, I can use a little bit of cocoa butter and the dryness is completely gone. My face doesn't break out either. (like it usually does..)
I love that it's cheap, the bottle is HUGE, and it has a nifty pump. I think this will work as a winter lotion as well. If you don't think you'll like the smell, don't get it, because the smell does linger for a while.