Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

In the winter, the skin on my legs tends to get dry and itchy, so it is key for me to find something that will do a good job moisturizing. I've always used Curel Intensive Moisturizing lotion, but I wanted something at a better price and in a bigger bottle, since I use lotion every day and go through it rather quickly. I am very impressed with this product--it absorbs quickly, smells good (almost a nutty scent--but it doesn't last once you put it on!), and leaves my skin moisturized all day. I definitely recommend this product and plan to buy it again.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I really wanted to like this lotion. I guess I can describe my experience with it as a "love-hate" relationship. On one hand, it moisturized pretty well and left my skin smooth and soft. On the other hand, although it seemed to absorb quickly, it left a tacky, sticky, slightly greasy-ish film on my skin that made it an absolute nightmare to put clothes on right after. I had to wait about 20 minutes to wait for the film-feeling to go away, and even then. if i ran my hand across my skin, it wasn't really smooth at all. It went away by the next day, leaving my skin soft and smooth, but it isn't worth the discomfort and long wait imo. I have finished the bottle, and found a new better lotion.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lotion. It's very moisturizing and leaves skin looking and feeling buttery-smooth. This is very good for normal and dry skin. I'm on my 3rd pump at the moment.

I love this whole line. Its inexpensive and works great. I like the smell too, which is sort of beachy, but light. I think this lotion actually works better for me than alot of the higher end lotions that I have tried.
I have the lotion, the body butter, and the gel oil, and the only one Im not sure about is the oil. I like useing the body butter at night, and the regular lotion after showering in the morning. My skin has not been this soft in a while.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a nice lotion, it makes your skin soft and the smell is nice. I have sensitive dry skin and sometimes patches of eczema, this lotion doesn't irritate my skin.

LOVE THIS. i have extremely, EXTREMELY dry skin, due to eczema. I used this and in 3-4 four days, it was softer! Smells great too

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I used to use baby oil because i never found anything that moisturized as well and didn't irritate my skin (like olay quench did).
not only does thins lotion smell delicious - light vanilla-y scent - but it really moisturizes your skin immediately and absorbs quickly. i used to have dry patches on my hands but it softened those on the first application!
would recommend this to everyone with dry skin!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was a decent lotion. A little goes a long way. The smell was OK, but I prefer Palmer's cocoa butter scent better. The moisturization was worth another purchase, however.

I like this lotion because it is light and moisturizing. It doesn't take long to absorb, and you don't have to worry about leaving fingerprints everywhere after applying. The smell is great also. I can't believe Vaseline made such a great product, and you can't go wrong with Cocoa Butter. I am knocking off one Lippie because my dispenser keeps getting clogged and the lotion shoots out in any direction it chooses.

This is a great light moisturizer. I bought it on sale at Shopper's and I'm glad I did. I initially bought it because I needed a no-nonsense moisturizer for my tattoo as it was healing (obviously, ask your tattooist first about when to start, what ingredients you should avoid, etc). Now I mainly use this to moisturize my legs, but occasionally use it on my arms or hands if they're feeling a little dry. I absolutely LOVE the smell. To me, it's yummy and warm without being overpowering or offensive. Sometimes I put it on just because I want to smell it! My skin is pretty decent to begin with, so if you want a moisturizer that's more heavy-duty, there are undoubtedly better options. But if you just want a basic, low-cost, fabulous smelling moisturizer to make your skin a little smoother, this is it!

Top Rated Vaseline Products