September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Masks - Yogurt Mask

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by itsxmelissaxduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this is just simply AMAZING. This is really a great mask, I never thought a yogurt mask would work so great? I used Plain yogurt. Left it on til' it tried took it off, moisturized after..And, wow! My face went amazingly soft. I had a few blemishes on my face and, this really reduced the size a whole lot! I was amazed. This is my hg mask..And, it seriously makes you glow! Like a natural skin glow.... This is my love. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Youghurt mask had saved all my body from sun burns..my botom from itchy,red bumbs from shaving,my hands got smooth and spoiled and my face..
My face is realy sensitive-reactive..and is going really calm and happy with a turkish or greek 3% youghurt mask..sometimes i add avocado or banana..sometimes i just enjoy the cool refreshing moment.
Have i said before about the youghurt mask i apply on hair for itchy scalp? Yeah that's great too And i also have a tip.. when i go to my family farm i ask for home made youghurt..sory..but after i eat half the other half i use it on my hair and face :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

This stuff is the bomb! I tried it with Greek yogurt after reading all the reviews here. It works great and is just the right consistency to stick to your face without sliding off everywhere! It leaves my face feeling super smooth and soft. I really like that I can put it ALL over my face including the dry areas right under my eyes without fear of irritation or blindness!!! I have used this frequently and left it on for up to an hour without irritation or break outs! Only down side is the smell which is truly nasty but does not linger once I wash it off. Definately recommend and the price cannot be beaten!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by JustLaugh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used this mask I scared my mom xD. It makes your skin smooth AND makes for great entertainment, haha! I've tried the non fat and full fat, and surprisingly, the non fat irritated my skin less, and the full fat didn't seem to be any more moisturizing. In fact, the full fat kind irritates my skin if I leave it on for longer than 10 minutes. Go figure. I guess it just depends on the quality of the brand and what works for you.

I've been using this mask every three days for a month now. I put the yogurt on after I've washed and dried my face, leave it on for 5-10 minutes, then moisturize. It makes my skin soft and I've been getting less acne. It's a winner if you ask me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

edited to add-don't use the little oikos containers with the blue tops. or if you do, don't let the yogurt dry completely-you then have to scrape it off and it hurts and makes your skin all red/inflamed. lesson learned-i will stick to fage yogurt.

i use the 2% greek yogurt for this mask, and i have to say i'm super impressed. it feels so wonderful-really nice and cool, which i imagine would be nice for chapped or sunburned skin-and it definitely made my skin softer. my skin is pale, dry and very clear, and i got the prettiest glow-almost like i was wearing blush. will definitely do this again-plus, you can eat the rest of the yogurt, so it's like having lunch and getting prettier at the same time. who can beat that??

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by micronesa29

My mom and I did this mask! It was so cooling and wonderful! Put the left-over yogurt on one hand to compare the results- the hand with the mask was lighter and smoother than ever.
I have tan-olive skin (pacific islander) but get really painful blemishes that get really red. After the mask, my face was clearer, more even-toned, and glowy. love it! We used trader joe's 2% greek yogurt, both really enjoyed this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I cant believe i didn't try this sooner.
I have acne prone skin with tons of acne hyper pigment.
i'm on BC for my acne and my body is still adjusting so i break out around my cycle every month...which makes it so hard for my skin to get even-toned.
I love yogurt, eat everyday for the last 2 years. it has helped alot for my digestive system. who knew it can do so much for the skin?

i brought a tube of DANNON plain yogurt. not nonfat or lowfat i heard those dont work as well.
added a teaspoon of lemon juice and a nice helping of honey. mixed it up and apply it to my skin.
I left it on for 45 mins and as it dried it felt so nice....felt like my skin was getting a fresh minty breeze blown at it. then when i went to wash it off the yogurt had dried almost completely transparent on my skin.
now as i was washing it off my skin felt so very smooth and plump. it was....amazing. =D
i usually dont write reviews for products. but this is both cheap and amazing. so i had to share.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by EyelinerLover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just used this for the first time tonight after hearing rave reviews on it. Since it was only the first time, nothing spectacular happened. However, it does look promising. My skin looks a little smoother and my pores do appear to have shrunk a bit. Plus with others saying that it took them consistent use, and it's paid off to them having great skin, I'll keep using this daily and update regularly!

2/4/10 - Today, one day after I did this mask for just the first time, my skin looked nicer. It looked somewhat smoother and more even-toned. A few pimples that I had on my face have also gone down significantly.

4/8/10 - I've been using this consistently for the past two months now, with the exception of a few days here and there, and this seems to work pretty well for me. I don't really break out much any more, and when I do they heal pretty quickly. My skin also is more even-toned, which is nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I used this once but stopped right away when I noticed that it dried out my skin after I washed it off. I don't really have acne right now b/c I am on benzoyl peroxide and aha and I am clear but just thought that the yogurt could brighten or moisturize but nope, just dried my skin, which I really don't need b/c the bp already dries out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

The Asprin mask is great, but I have to say, not something I can personally do more than once a week and often less. I find, while at the right times the asrin mask is super, but man others, it's too harsh. So, I go for the yogurt mask. Ive experimented with many all natural homemade skin treatments, i am a big fan of VCO and Brown sugar as a body scrub...why buy something full of chemicals and plastic beads? I like to use the papaya pulp after I make juice as an enzyme mask and add it to a TBS of plain yogurt, but not all the time.
The yogurt mask does an excellent job at evening out my skin tone and getting rid of those dark little marks from break outs. Those marks tend to last on me as my skin is olive.
I recently discovered that yogurt masks are great for dehydrated, peeling skin. Amazing.