September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Masks - Yogurt Mask

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by trautman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I must agree! Just did the mask last night with some lemon juice, and my skin came out feeling super soft:) I use full fat plain greek yogurt :) Have found the best beauty treatments have been in my kitchen the whole time...and not at the dept. store:) My skin is happy and so is my wallet:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by frenchcourtesan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING. I've been using this yogurt mask for 2 months now, 3-4 times a week for 10 minutes. Now I've extended the mask to about 20 minutes a day. It's so amazing. My skin tone has evened out, my face is so clear....I've had some professional pictures done just yesterday, wow, amazing, no touch ups, nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by smurden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

AWESOME! Used it plain Greek yogurt on my whole body and what a difference it made. I've never been so smooth in my entire life. Even my husband commented on how smooth I was. Of course, then he laughed because he thought I was joking when I told him what I used. But he said he can't argue with results because I was s-m-o-o-t-h! Can't say it did much for blemishes because I wasn't really breaking out at the time but it's an awesome mosturizing treatment. Skip pricey lactic acid masks and use this - totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by itsxmelissaxduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this is just simply AMAZING. This is really a great mask, I never thought a yogurt mask would work so great? I used Plain yogurt. Left it on til' it tried took it off, moisturized after..And, wow! My face went amazingly soft. I had a few blemishes on my face and, this really reduced the size a whole lot! I was amazed. This is my hg mask..And, it seriously makes you glow! Like a natural skin glow.... This is my love. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Youghurt mask had saved all my body from sun burns..my botom from itchy,red bumbs from shaving,my hands got smooth and spoiled and my face..
My face is realy sensitive-reactive..and is going really calm and happy with a turkish or greek 3% youghurt mask..sometimes i add avocado or banana..sometimes i just enjoy the cool refreshing moment.
Have i said before about the youghurt mask i apply on hair for itchy scalp? Yeah that's great too And i also have a tip.. when i go to my family farm i ask for home made youghurt..sory..but after i eat half the other half i use it on my hair and face :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

This stuff is the bomb! I tried it with Greek yogurt after reading all the reviews here. It works great and is just the right consistency to stick to your face without sliding off everywhere! It leaves my face feeling super smooth and soft. I really like that I can put it ALL over my face including the dry areas right under my eyes without fear of irritation or blindness!!! I have used this frequently and left it on for up to an hour without irritation or break outs! Only down side is the smell which is truly nasty but does not linger once I wash it off. Definately recommend and the price cannot be beaten!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by JustLaugh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used this mask I scared my mom xD. It makes your skin smooth AND makes for great entertainment, haha! I've tried the non fat and full fat, and surprisingly, the non fat irritated my skin less, and the full fat didn't seem to be any more moisturizing. In fact, the full fat kind irritates my skin if I leave it on for longer than 10 minutes. Go figure. I guess it just depends on the quality of the brand and what works for you.

I've been using this mask every three days for a month now. I put the yogurt on after I've washed and dried my face, leave it on for 5-10 minutes, then moisturize. It makes my skin soft and I've been getting less acne. It's a winner if you ask me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

edited to add-don't use the little oikos containers with the blue tops. or if you do, don't let the yogurt dry completely-you then have to scrape it off and it hurts and makes your skin all red/inflamed. lesson learned-i will stick to fage yogurt.

i use the 2% greek yogurt for this mask, and i have to say i'm super impressed. it feels so wonderful-really nice and cool, which i imagine would be nice for chapped or sunburned skin-and it definitely made my skin softer. my skin is pale, dry and very clear, and i got the prettiest glow-almost like i was wearing blush. will definitely do this again-plus, you can eat the rest of the yogurt, so it's like having lunch and getting prettier at the same time. who can beat that??

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by micronesa29

My mom and I did this mask! It was so cooling and wonderful! Put the left-over yogurt on one hand to compare the results- the hand with the mask was lighter and smoother than ever.
I have tan-olive skin (pacific islander) but get really painful blemishes that get really red. After the mask, my face was clearer, more even-toned, and glowy. love it! We used trader joe's 2% greek yogurt, both really enjoyed this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I cant believe i didn't try this sooner.
I have acne prone skin with tons of acne hyper pigment.
i'm on BC for my acne and my body is still adjusting so i break out around my cycle every month...which makes it so hard for my skin to get even-toned.
I love yogurt, eat everyday for the last 2 years. it has helped alot for my digestive system. who knew it can do so much for the skin?

i brought a tube of DANNON plain yogurt. not nonfat or lowfat i heard those dont work as well.
added a teaspoon of lemon juice and a nice helping of honey. mixed it up and apply it to my skin.
I left it on for 45 mins and as it dried it felt so nice....felt like my skin was getting a fresh minty breeze blown at it. then when i went to wash it off the yogurt had dried almost completely transparent on my skin.
now as i was washing it off my skin felt so very smooth and plump. it was....amazing. =D
i usually dont write reviews for products. but this is both cheap and amazing. so i had to share.