October 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by kims3142

I received this in swap and I never tried this in person, but I had to try it with all the hype. This is a white highlighter with a golden sheen, it is not glittery at all & the shimmer is low key and very sophisticated. Even though this was a swap, I buy a lot of NARS and know how much this costs & it is NOT expensive at all. It will take at least a year of VIGOROUS use to get through half of this & that is nothing when the cost is spread out.

I don't think it is worth all the hype, I think it is a very good highlighter, but not like this WOW. But if you want a subtle, great highlighter this is a very good one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by hardeepuk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Reference: NC44-45

Great highlighter for tanned skin, it gives an amazing glow (not really dewy).
I brush it on the tops on my cheek bones, and along the bridge of my nose: looks lovely.
It looks a scary white in the pan but amazing on the skin. It comes up as a very light gold sheen. It has tiny micro gold flecks/glitter/sparkles that reflect, which I think looks gorgeous on brown skin (compared to silver glitter). The gold glitter makes the skin look warm and glowy.
The packaging is great to travel with as it comes in a small tablet, with a mirror.
The product is pretty pigmented, so I think it is great for the price. I also think it will last me a long time.
So, when I do run out, I will repurchase. Great product for tanned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by JAMILAH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The DOLCE VITA SET! It contains Albatross and Lovejoy (highlighter/blush duo) plus the Dolce Vita Lip gloss, the down side is it is only at the http://www.narscosmetics.eu/gifts/nars-cosmetics-gift-sets/lovejoy-albatross-dolce-vita-set.html website. BOOOOOO!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

this is super soft in the pan so a little goes a long way. it's a golden sheen that catches the light and makes a great finishing touch when my make up is done. i apply above my cheeks up to my temples and down the bridge of my nose just to give that "fresh" face look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Mathilda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this highlighter! It's a beautiful colour, that shows up even on my pale skin. It golden, it's silvery, it's pinkish.. Just as a good highlighter should be. I use a fan brush, to dust it lightly over the top of my cheekbones and brow bone. It is a very nice highlighter, indeed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by GlamZebraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful highlighter~ I love blending it into my blush for a sexy glow. It's also really pretty on the browbone. It looks gorgeous on top of bronzer also.It illuminates your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My new HG highlighter! I used Mac's Vanilla pigment for a while because a lot of websites said it was really similar. I don't think they're that similar at all. When I put them together, Vanilla had gold with pink shimmer. Albatross had only gold that showed up better then Vanilla's gold color. Albatross looks white in the pan but when blended its a beautiful shiny yellow gold color. Makes my skin glow and I think Kim K uses this, because I think it looks similar to what she uses. Should definitely try it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like Albatross but I'm sure I won't be buying it again. I'm NC37 in MAC and it gives me golden-y glow which is pretty, but not really what I was looking for. It also looks obvious on my skin even though I tried blending it like crazy. My boyfriend can always tell whenever I wear this, which is totally weird because he's clueless about makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by urbanXglam

I was lucky enough to recieve this in a swap, so I can't vouch for the price per-say. It's a really pretty highlighter for your brow, tearduct or cheeks. It has a gold shimmer which I think would be universally flattering. Although, I don't find myself reaching for this because I don't notice it staying long on my face. It's also not very unique to me. I think it could be dupable with Solar White e/s or Vanilla pigment from MAC. Overall, it's a beautiful splurge product, but I don't deem it as a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by prettypoodle05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

nw 45 here! WOC this is a HG product! I didnt get the hype but nowwww i got it! I use this bad boy every day! gives u that j.lo glow and i use my kabuki to even it out and it looks stunning! i def think its awesome with torrid. as with all of NARS products u get what u pay for.