NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

on 2/23/2011 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Absolutely gorgeous golden sheen! I'm a mac nc50/ bobbi brown warm almond and this looks amazing on my skin tone. I dust it lightly on cheekbones, forehead, bridge of nose and give it a few mins to settle with my facial oils it looks beautiful. You will not be disappointed!! Pricey worth every penny :-)

on 2/22/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My most favourite highlighter ever!
I usually apply this on the triangle below my eyes, the inner corner of my eyes.
Extremely pricey, but I find it worth it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i usually hate ashy white products butthis is so beautiful works for everyone

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this highlighter!! I'm always on the lookout for products that leave my face glowing and gorgeous. Albatross did just that. It looks very white in the package, but leaves a sheen golden glow on the skin. It literally makes my face look radiant and glowing. I have received numerous compliments on my skin since I've been using it. A little bit goes a looong way. You won't need to buy this again for many many years. I apply it on top of my cheekbones, bridge of my nose and under my eyebrows. Thanks nars for another fabulous product!

on 2/20/2011 2:08:00 AM

The highlighter is absolutely gorgeous. The powder is very finely milled which gives your cheeks a beautiful sheen. It appears white but it shows up as a golden sheen. It's perfect for the summer! Love it!

on 2/20/2011 12:08:00 AM

This is absolutely gorgeous! I've been using this for 2 months now. It's very pigmented. A little of this is all you need. I love how this gives me such a nice glow, not too much, just perfect. I would use this on my tear ducts and my cheeks. I get compliments all the time :-)

on 2/16/2011 8:26:00 PM

This gives me what no foundation has ever been able to: G-L-O-W. In my 50s, no less! I apply with a natural dark hair bronzer brush. The powder is easy to see on the brush, and therefore easy to control. I sweep this very lightly over my temples, cheekbone, jawline--the aforementioned cursive "E." And a little across the bridge of my nose. After foundation and blush. As others have written, it doesn't shimmer all silvery and metallic and fishscale-like. It doesn't accentuate pores; in fact, on the contrary - it blurs and refines. The first product for which I live in fear of discontinuation. Pleeease, Mr. Nars, keep making this miraculous stuff.

on 2/16/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am in love with this highlighter. the golden hues look so gorgeous on my yellow undertones. i also use this under my brow and tearducts. very pretty highlighter!!! =] you can wear this alone and it still look great! i like to pair this with laguna and orgasm and im set for the day! =] LADIES DEFINATELY PICK THIS ONE UP!

on 2/6/2011 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Golden hue and a bit shimmery. it doesn't blend really well on my dry combination skin. It looks ridiculous on my cupid bow because of the yellowish tone. Under the brow it looks ok. On top of the cheek and under the eyes it looks again, too yellowish and shimmery. My skin is NC30 and it still looks, overall, too yellow!

If I hadn't thrown away the package I would have returned it to Sephora.

*A sweet girl on MUA has sent me a tip that you can actually return w/o box. Thanks so much Hanhee! However I decided to keep this item as it actually looks good for nightouts where bolder colors and highlights are needed.

on 1/30/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Loveee this!!! This gives the perfect golden sheen, doesn't look icey or glittery, just a healthy glow. Slightly similar to Vanilla pigment by MAC, except Vanilla is more blue-ish toned, and Albatross is golden-ey. Perfect for cheek, nose, cupid's bow highlighting as well as browbone as an eyeshadow. Goes to any skin tone and will last forever.

Top Rated NARS Products