April 25, 2014 | 922 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It really combs out the brows and can help give the illusion of fuller, thicker brows if that's what you want. I won't use this on my lashes unless I need to get rid of clumps of mascara but if I run out of the brow side, the ingredients are exactly the same for the lash side, so I can just use that afterwards. It does hold the brows in place, it's not a super strong gel or anything, but it works. I will definitely be buying more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's cheap and does what its suppose to do :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 8:06:00 AM More reviews by angelmagno

this wasn't really my fave. product from elf but i use this before i curl my lashes. (i let it dry before i curl! which is really effective btw, especially for people with short asian eyelashes like mine. then you apply black mascara after. :D) but yeah. i don't really use the gloss for the eyebrows. (i think it's gross.) but i the clear one is an okay product for setting my eyelashes. (lol, did that even make sense?) :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by livinggood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this product for my brows only!great buy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product! And it's of course only $1! I had some Revlon eyebrow gel before I think and this works way better! Sets my brows all day and doesn't flake at all. Haven't tried it on my eyelashes so i think I will use both ends for my brows. Will absolutely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great price! Love the product but it gets dirty very quickly, well, all do... I would totally recommend this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by lgbnaf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Neither product has any lasting effect. Kinda pointless to waste time carefully applying. Thought I would at least repurpose the applicator but trashed it after never using it again. This is my first real disappointment with E.L.F. though, at least it was cheap. (I really haven't used their cosmetics that much though, mostly I have been interested in their brushes, which I am currently(lol) loving.)
Gloss lash would need to be reapplied too often during the day.
Brow doesn't hold brow hairs and can look super flakey if over-applied.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm glad this seems to work so well for others, but dissapointed that it doesnt work for me. The gel doesnt really do anything (good or bad) for my eyebrows.. same with for eyelashes. Kind of useless. At least it was a dollar..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by remcakes

Love the brow side, it lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie456

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Brought this a week or so ago, Im very happy with it. I use the eyebrow gel everyday and there is no dent in the tube so I feel it will last a long time. It tames and keeps my brows in place and once it dries I dont even feel like its on my face. As for the mascara its okay but doesnt really work for me as my lashes are too light and I really need some colour on them. (if only I was blessed with black lashes!) Also unlike mascara it didnt really help hold my curl, but as an eyebrow gel this gets a thumbs up from me.