October 1, 2014 | 1574 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are freaking PERFECT and such a relief after the flimsy cheap 4 pans MAC offer at almost 4 times the price. Not only are these affordable at $1 usd or $2.95 aud they are extremely well made and even have a large mirror inside.

I use these for all my MAC and Milani pans now. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by makeitchemical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have six of these! I was so excited to find these in my drugstore for $1 each (especially since shipping from E.L.F.'s site takes 3 - 5 weeks and shipping is expensive). Very easy to open, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2006 9:28:00 AM More reviews by jzang

These are amazing! It's a buck and comes with mirror. As the previous reviewers said, it fits 4 mac shadows, milani, etc. MAC is such a rip-off in comparison. Run to your Duane Reade store and grab a couple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2006 11:19:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

These are freaking amazing. I was really expecting something thin, cheap, and flimsy but these are anything but....I have no idea how they are making them so nice and then selling them for a buck...but hey..who's complaining?

I finally found these at Meijer of all places. Had given up hope of finding them w/o resorting to ordering online. They are sturdy sleek palettes that are nice on the outside as well as the inside. Heavy for their size (but not bulky)...and they have a mirror inside...how great is that?!

I bought 3 at once..debating on going back and getting more lol Great, cheap storage option! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 1:22:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OMG! I just got mine in the mail. They are *SO* much nicer and sturdier than my MAC pro palette!!! And a FRACTION of the price! DEFINITELY march yourself to e.l.f.'s website and order up!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just received my 4 pan Compact in Earthy. WOW am I impressed. The compact itself is really solid with a nice hinge and mirror inside. Additionally, the shadows are real quality..soft with tons of pigment. For the $5 I spent on the pallette with 4 colors, I could not have even purchased one at MAC, Lancome, etc. These are GREAT!!!! I already bought a bunch to give to my friends a gifts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

Run, don't walk, to ELF and buy a ton of 4-pan palettes!!! LOVELY! Solid white w/ a mirror inside, magnetized for ELF, MAC, Milani, Smashbox, UD, Studio Gear, Wet & Wild, Sinful Colors, Wild & Crazy etc. pans!!! I am SO impressed, you guys!!! I got 5 Compacts and 2 eyeshadows...I want more! A buck a piece!!! All swappers should buy these as EXTRAS!!! Fabulous cheap thrills, YAHOO!!!!! http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elfshop/elementscustomize.asp

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No