October 21, 2014 | 1064 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by devrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

It does clean whatever you have on your lids. But it is so strong that it dries out my lids badly. And the other bad thing about this product is it burns my eyes and makes them red. My eyes are not sensitive in general. I don't recommend this makeup remover especially to those who don't want to get wrinkles earlier.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ewalsted

This is my alternative to Lancome's Bi-Facil. Waaaay cheaper at $10/bottle and I don't have to rub very much to get everything cleaned off. This is a great remover that doesn't leave behind any residue or irritate my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by kiki77

Love, love this stuff. I've found that you need to really work at it to remove mascara, but other than that it's great! Absolutely no stinging whatsoever...it literally is like water that disolves your eye m/u!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I am very impressed with this eye makeup remover! I recently purchased gel liner and waterproof mascara but I was put off because they were impossible to completely take off. I tried Almay's oil free pads, neutrogena's eye makeup remover, sephora's eye make remover, and bi-facil and nothing would remove all of my eye makeup. This product actually worked really well in dissolving everything and it's pretty reasonably priced. For $10, its a great buy! It absolutely works and I'll definitely be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by thumperb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't leave eye area greasy. Very effective in removing waterproof stuff. I think the price was pretty good at 9.99 for a bottle that will probably last me 2-3months.

Update: It's been 2 months and it's only half gone with daily use. Very impressive. It will actually last me 4 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by ranifaye

I used to use Ponds Cold Cream as an eye/face makeup remover, but I never did like the greasy feel that it left on my face afterwards. I read reviews on this product both on the Target website & MUA, and decided to give it a try. I was definitely NOT disappointed! It has to be THE BEST $9.99 I've spent in a long time. It removes my eye makeup with ease, waterproof, smudgeproof and all! I've always had difficulty removing all of my waterproof mascara with previous eye makeup removers & in the mornings, it left me with crazy raccoon eyes from product that was still on my lashes. Sonia Kashuk's Remove Eye Makeup Remover easily removes it all for me and no more raccoon eyes! I will re-purchase this over & over again! :)

EDIT: Unfortunately, over time, I've decided I needed to drop a few lippies on this product. The container that once had product that was purple and white prior to shaking up to activate the product has now dissolved to purple and clear (what happened to the white?!) and while the removing power is still there, it completely dries out and tightens the skin around my eyes. My skin becomes so dry, I've got white patches around and on my eyes once I've finished using the remover! It's very uncomfortable. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 1:35:00 AM More reviews by ariup

This is a great makeup remover. I left my eyes feeling clean and refreshed without stinging or leaving them uber oily. It is so gentle and soothing too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by ehlitzah

Does everything it claims! I wear contacts and it was very gentle on my eyes, a little bit blurry after, but that goes away real quick.

It's been able to take off all my waterproof products: AquaEyes, Maybelline Full & Soft, DiorShow, etc. I use a cotton pad to apply and hold it over my eye a couple of seconds for the remover to loosen up the products and then the makeup wipes right off. AND you don't have to use that much as long as you give yourself a couple of seconds to let the remover soak. It does leave an oily residue, but I usually follow up with washing my face.

The packaging is pretty: clean and sleek, pretty sturdy, it won't break if you drop it. But one time, I wasn't very careful with the cotton pad and spilled some product. I'd really prefer a squeeze bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by lavendargirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You know when you've been using a mediocre product and then you find one that is GREAT. That's what happened when I finally found a bottle of Remove this week. The next day I prayed the one remaining bottle would still be there and it was, so I bought it too. Thoroughly removes my mascara, it doesn't sting and it's pretty. Shared the bottle with my mom and she loves it too. Just go buy some.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by UTgirl

I love this product! It doesn't sting my eyes like L'Oreal's liquid and Almay's gel remover, nor is it ridiculously greasy and oily like Almay's liquid remover. I was a little leery of paying $9.99 but it was totally worth it, plus you get 4 ounces, which is a lot compared to all the other brands. :)