Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it removed my eye makeup (even waterproof mascara) without any trouble. doesn't leave a greasy residue. however i took off one lippie cuz it seemed to dry the skin around my eyes which caused my skin to look white and flaky/chalky. i solved that problem by moisturizing tho. im gonna try the neutrogena eye makeup remover next... but for now this is a good product for which i would buy again.

I purchased this eye makeup remover based on the good reviews on MUA. I really needed a good eye makeup remover because I started using UD eyeshadows and liners and they are hard to get off with just my cleanser. The Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover comes in a nice sleek clear bottle with a screw on top. The eye makeup remover is clear at the top and a light purple at the bottom. The directions advise you to shake the bottle gently to activate the eye makeup remover. Once you have complete this step you only need to put a small amount on a cotton ball and swipe across your eyes. This eye makeup remover really impressed me. It took all of my eyeshadow, mascara and liner off of my eyes. The remover was not greasy like previous ones I have tried. I definitely recommend this eye makeup remover.

on 1/25/2009 4:39:00 PM

I think this is a pretty good eye makeup remover. I have to admit the first thing that attracted me to it was the neat different colors you mix before applying. It took off all of my eye makeup except my waterproof mascara. It was very effective but I think it took a bit too much rubbing and I dont want wrinkles under my eyes. It never stung my eyes even though I know I got some product in them. Overall, its a good product but I need to find something to remove my waterproof mascara more

on 1/20/2009 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I am so glad I found this. I was using the Neutrogena wipe and the Clinique eye make up remover , but both stinged the skin around my eyes tremendously. This works like magic at removing everything on my eye including my waterproof mascara. It is really as gentle as water and doesn't leave my eyes feeling oily or greasy like the Neutrogena wipes. Shake it before use because the contents separate in the bottle. Love this!!

on 12/17/2008 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this! It's so cheap and it removes make up super easily without any irritation. I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner and this easily swipes it off with no trouble at all, plus it's huge and lasts me for a relatively long time. Make sure to shake it well each time, though, or else you won't get the full benefits.

on 10/17/2008 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I usually use Lancome's Bi-facil but ran out and started using a sample I had of Lancome's Effacil and that one just sucked. So, I went this last weekend and bought the Sonia Kashuk Remover and I was impressed. I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers and most of them do nothing. I wear a lot of liquid eyeliner and waterproof mascara and for the price, this remover works pretty good. I do still think Bi-facil works better but will probably keep using this one since it is A LOT cheaper.

on 9/25/2008 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It does clean whatever you have on your lids. But it is so strong that it dries out my lids badly. And the other bad thing about this product is it burns my eyes and makes them red. My eyes are not sensitive in general. I don't recommend this makeup remover especially to those who don't want to get wrinkles earlier.

on 9/16/2008 9:41:00 PM

This is my alternative to Lancome's Bi-Facil. Waaaay cheaper at $10/bottle and I don't have to rub very much to get everything cleaned off. This is a great remover that doesn't leave behind any residue or irritate my eyes.

on 9/10/2008 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love, love this stuff. I've found that you need to really work at it to remove mascara, but other than that it's great! Absolutely no stinging whatsoever...it literally is like water that disolves your eye m/u!

on 8/18/2008 10:34:00 PM

I have to say, I am very impressed with this eye makeup remover! I recently purchased gel liner and waterproof mascara but I was put off because they were impossible to completely take off. I tried Almay's oil free pads, neutrogena's eye makeup remover, sephora's eye make remover, and bi-facil and nothing would remove all of my eye makeup. This product actually worked really well in dissolving everything and it's pretty reasonably priced. For $10, its a great buy! It absolutely works and I'll definitely be buying again.