April 20, 2014 | 1487 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 12:49:00 PM More reviews by cfronterhouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the perfect eyeliner for a long day. it goes on smooth, doesnt cake like some liquid and even gel liners do, it lasts forever and doesnt smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by shaichigo

This is one of the best black eyeliner i used that i can actually buy in america. It takes time to get pretty good at putting it on with the brush they insist you buy.. and like some other ppl say, the brush does get worn out easily... I have pretty oil skin and this product doesnt smudge at all and it last all day long.. I put concealer on first..then the eyeliner..and it wont smudge.. also its very easy to wash off... i use those biore makeup remover wipes and it usually comes right off.. i usually follow by another cleanser.. so any bit that doesnt come off will definitely come off after my wash.. will definitely buy again.. usually i buy keep buying it is b/c it drys out..not b/c it runs out.. iguess i dont use it often enough...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this since high school and I've loved it since. Beautiful color and consistency. I have switched to other kinds of eyeliner but ALWAYS come back to this one. Thank you Bobbi Brown!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by xtina62308

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It worked amazingly. That's all I can say =]

The package is a tinyyyy little tub, and it costs 20 bucks USD. It's expensive compared to the MAC Fluidline, but heck, it works super! Never smudges!!! I put it on during the morning and it didn't smudge or budge 9 PM!! Amazing.

Will def repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2008 11:01:00 PM More reviews by annaschloo

Ok i haven't tried blacktrack or any fluidlines by MAC but i think the general consensus is that these are smoother and longer lasting than the F/Ls. This is sad, since these melt off in a matter of hours. it is ok for the upper eyelid since there is nowhere for eyeliner on the upper eyelid to melt to, but i have to wear udpp on my lower lashine (talk about uncomfortable!) in order for this to stay throughout the day. I am also putting this on in the thinnest of layers so as not to create that smudged, melted crayon look. Asian oily thin-eyelids for reference
EDIT: ok I was clearly a n00b when i first wrote this review. This is not the perfect eyeliner, but it's the best one there is. until i find my favorite one, I am going to keep using this...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2008 5:16:00 AM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this gel liner. After trying every eyeliner I could, for years, I was searching for something that I wouldn't have to reapply during the day at work, or while out at night. This stuff lasts me all day without one touch up, doesn't smudge and stays really well on the inner rim when I wear it like that at night. It also doesn't give me panda eyes like a lot of liners can do. I use it with the Fine Liner Brush, and the only thing that annoys me about it is that you need to wash it after every single use or else the gel dries on it and it doesn't work as well. This is the only gel liner I've tried, but overall it is a lot better than a traditional pencil or liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by bignewfdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These gels are the best! I have many & find the black and granite to never disappoint. They work well if you dip a small eyeliner brush into the gel & then work it out of the top. Won't be too thick or harsh. Doesn't run in the hottest weather & stays on through sports or a hard day at work. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Birdy_Reilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Forget the Stila Smudgepot, this is my HG product. It stays on my lower eyelid rim for about 6 hours before it starts to fade. Its easy smudge. The cost isnt bad since I got it in a kit with the Chocolate Shimmer Ink and the Black Ink, brush and the Everything mascara . For less than $40 I dont think it was that bad

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

This eyeliner is alright in my opinion. I would probably hate it if I actually had to pay for it but It was given to by a friend. It's kindof hard to apply and when I smudge it by accident it's hard to fix. When I don't mess up it's a realllly nice line and it stays for awhile! I think i'll stick to pencil eyeliners as they are easier for me to use!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2007 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Surreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not only does the ink gel itself costs a BOMB, the eyeliner brush adds another hole to my pocket. I really don't get all the raves about this product. The brush gets out of shape after awhile, and sometimes the eyeliner smudges on my upper and lower eyelids. I have never had this upper eyelid smudging problem with other gel/liquid eyeliners. But it is indeed lasting. I'll give it that...otherwise....over-rated.