China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this nail polish its so pretty. It does need a few coats to look the way it does in the bottle. I love the glitters in this. Its so pretty. I deff. think everyone should own this.

on 2/22/2010 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this nail polish online (www.crushcosmetics.com.au) for $8.95AUD with $4.95AUD shipping costs.

Ruby Pumps by China Glaze is my first China Glaze polish and is everything I look for in a nail colour! It was opaque in two coats, applied easily and smoothly, dried quickly and had a wonderful, glittery shine.

The colour is red glitter suspended in a red base and is absolutely beautiful and deep! Not pinky or orangey but nice, true red.

Highly recommended!!

on 2/19/2010 10:13:00 AM

I love this color I always get comment when I wear it. I don't wear it alone I typically put it over black or red. I apply a shiny top coat over and it sparkles like no other.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh my god. The most gorgeous sparkly red on the market. Nothing comes close to this - it's kind of annoying how there's so many Ruby Slippers polishes out there, because they all suck compared to this. This is one of my all-time faves. Looks just like the ruby slippers. Luuurrve.

on 2/7/2010 12:32:00 PM

Love love love on first sight :-) This is my Holidays polish and I get tons of compliments while wearing it. The glitters make it pop but not too much so it's great for everyday use as well. It goes on very nicely and I like the formula: not thick, not too thin. It is covering so that is a plus but I like to put on 3 layers, I think that's personal. It doesn't chip very fast which is also a big plus. I would buy again for sure!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Fuh-ree-king beautiful!

The perfect sparkly red for middle-skinned (my very own color-wheel designation) girls; I'm sure it looks great on pretty much anyone, though.

It may look too glittery or boastful in the jar, but it's the perfectly balanced red, rich and complementary.

AWESOME. new fave color.

on 1/31/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely LOVE China Glaze Ruby Pumps. It's the second CG polish that I bought and I'm very happy with my purchase. It's an incredibly beautiful color that's can be worn year round (IMO). I love wearing black as a base and then adding 1 or 2 coats of Ruby Pumps over it. I love lookin at my nails haha. The color is gorgeous! And it lasts for a good few weeks when I use the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Perfect for Valentine's Day.

on 1/31/2010 12:42:00 PM

Beautiful. The glitter remains hidden under a layer of jelly-like polish. In my opinion, the glitter isn't in your face, but instead is very subtle and gorgeous. This polish really comes out when you apply a topcoat and I absolutely adore it. I don't find it hard to remove at all, I guess it depends on which nail polish remover you use. This polish definitely is a win for me.

on 1/31/2010 11:08:00 AM

Ruby Pumps is one of my favourite China Glaze nailpolishes. It's a gorgeous glittery red colour. I love wearing this for the holidays, but one that I will be using all year as well. I like to put on 3 coats when I wear this, and it does take a little longer to remove because of the glitter (to me it is worth it). Staying power is pretty decent, I do get some chipping after a few days.

To compare it to a couple other red glitter polishes that I have: OPI Dear Santa is a brighter red, and OPI Smitten With Mittens is a bit deeper than Ruby Pumps.

Top Rated China Glaze Products