October 21, 2014 | 1788 users online

Fragrances - Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2003 5:03:00 PM More reviews by reviewlooking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never received as many comments from men as i do when i wear this perfume...men love the scent. I love it too! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by thalia

Not for me at all. The fruit and grass notes were extremely jarring on my skin, and what I thought would be a beautiful composition was slightly disturbing instead.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 3:28:00 AM More reviews by kyttikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first sniff, I enjoyed this one alot. Enough, even, to purchase a full-sized bottle. However, it quickly started to make me sick. The very sweet, unique pear scent became too cloying, and to make things worse, this one lasts forever on me! I think I shall stay away from pear scents from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2003 6:38:00 AM More reviews by vivtokki

I absolutely adore this scent! What can I say. Love at first smell~! Reminds me of a sweet succulent juicy pear yet fresh. Thoroughly love it~

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by paulat29

I love this fragrance. It is so unlike any I have ever used. The scent is sweet but in a naughty way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2003 6:45:00 AM More reviews by fenice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My 12 year old daughter listed "her very first fragrance" as one of the gift wishes for x-mas. I checked out various scents and came accross Petite Chérie - and I immediately knew that was it : sweet pear, peach and fresh cut grass which dries down to a light vanilla - white musc. While she has been using this now for several months, I found myself more and more often to sniff on the bottle and tried it today on me. I am amazed, this works beautifully and makes me feel light and happy ....

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2003 5:04:00 AM More reviews by dimples

I got an sample vial of it initially and thought I would love it to death. Luckily, this full bottle of Petite Cherie came from a swap. The smell was refreshing at first but somehow, I always end up with a headache when I wear it. Smells like I just came out of the washer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by kate8

I have to be in the right mood to wear Petite Cherie, but when I am, I like it very much. I can tell there's peach, but it's mostly a wonderful, fresh, sweet pear on me, with a hint of fresh grass; the whole thing subsides into a sweet, dried hay scent. Every once in a while, it feels almost metallic, but usually, it's fine. The EDT doesn't last long enough on me to justify its price; however, the EDP surprised me. Many Annick Goutal fragrances have a reputation for fading very quickly, but the EDP lasts at least ten hours, including six hours of time with me asleep in bed, when most of my lighter, fainter fragrances wear off. (I'd expected it to be mostly or all gone when I woke up, the night after I'd applied it.) If you're a pear fan, give this one a try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 6:04:00 AM More reviews by rhg1

Giggling and dispossessed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 1:34:00 AM More reviews by NancyT

At first I loved this perfume. By the time I was nearing the end of the bottle, I didn't like it at all. The pear notes are really strong (which is the reason I bought it because I rarely smelled pear notes in fragrance back then). But, I think it was just a bit too cloyingly sweet for the long haul. I'm glad I used it up, but I wouldn't repurchase.