April 16, 2014 | 874 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 1:06:00 PM More reviews by iluvjuicy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells like summer in a bottle and I love the scent. The scent is not too strong, and not too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by buzzi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just tried this and agree with other reviewers, it smells like Light Blue by D&G only better. I think it smells a tad stronger. Very citrusy, fresh, fruity. I will buy this again sometime later. I like to buy a new scent every month so I'll wait for a couple of months before I purchase another bottle. Was at the grocery store and someone stopped me and asked what I was wearing, she commented it smelled wonderful and loved it. My sister could not stop commenting on how good I smell. My husband loves it too and he is not fond of colognes/perfumes, etc. I reapply my cologne often throughtout the day so that is why I think the smell stays.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by liouba

Just tried it in my local make-up store.. smells 99% like D&G Light Blue. The scent is amazing just a shame they couldn't create their own concept cuz in fact I think they've simply stolen the fragrance from Light Blue..:/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Babyseita

This is the best summer fragrance. It's an obvious citrus fragrance, probably grapefruit and oranges. Not powdery at all, maybe a bit spicy. This scent makes me think of summertime. I absolutely love Burberry Brit Parfum and I wanted something similar, but more summery. This is great and so is the price. Oh, and it lingers! And the lotion is wonderful because it's more gel-like. Very much like Dolce Gabbana Light Blue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

YUM. Fresh, fruity sweetness. It's a vibrant, youthful scent that is very spring-like. I don't know how someone could really find this scent distasteful unless you really can't stand oranges or grapefruit. The fruit smells genuine, fresh, and ripe; not overly sweet. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but that's always the case with citrusy notes. You can find it at Nordstrom's also. And by the way, I don't like Light Blue on me, but I like this. Light Blue does not dry as sweet, and is much more lemony (which I don't care for).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by tomsgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love I Love Love. Okay, okay. I really do. It starts off being a sweetish citrus cocktail with the lemon, orange and grapefruit blending together really well, so that none is screaming dominance. From there it moves into a walk among citrus trees with the smells of earth and wood blowing your way and finally you sit down on a fragrant wood bench in the sun. Smells like Sandalwood at the bottom, but it isn't - its 'tanaka' wood, musk and cedarwood. Yum.

Here are the notes: Top Notes: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant. Middle Notes: Rush, Lily of the Valley, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves. Base Notes: Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar Wood.

The bottle is just so cheerful - I had to buy it. Right now, in the US, its only at Saks.