August 2, 2014 | 1213 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2005 6:31:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with everyone that this is very similar to D&G Light Blue, but it does have some different notes to it and while on my skin for awhile, smells 100% better than the former. I had a GC to Sephora and wanted a new scent for summer so after testing almost every fragrance in the store, this was the only one that I had to have! It's an amazingly fun citrusy scent that lasts and lasts on me (something that is very hard to come by for me). This is also the only scent that everyone around me loves. People have literally stoped me to ask what I was wearing. A Must have for the warmer months imo :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by fragrance_fanatic

I really like this!! It's a wonderful summer fragrance! Starts out with a sharp, tangy burst of fresh citrus (grapefruit & orange). Has some cedar/woody elements in the drydown. Luckily this does very well with my chemistry (as citrus usually does) and it retains most of the citrus fresh notes and the woody doesn't overpower or anything. A nice feminine but sporty/casual scent too. This is very similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue and also Escada Que Viva (if you remember that one). Also it's one that grows on me. The more I wear it, the more I like it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a light, lovely citrus-based fragrance that was lovely on paper, but did not work with my chemistry. I loved it when I first spritzed, but it quickly turned into a strange, cloying fruit-left-out-in-the-sun-and-rotting scent on me. Fortunately it did not last that long, as the scent soon left me (thank goodness). Giving it 3 lippies anyway because it smelled really fresh, the bottle is cute, and the price is right. Just not one for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 1:06:00 PM More reviews by iluvjuicy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells like summer in a bottle and I love the scent. The scent is not too strong, and not too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by buzzi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just tried this and agree with other reviewers, it smells like Light Blue by D&G only better. I think it smells a tad stronger. Very citrusy, fresh, fruity. I will buy this again sometime later. I like to buy a new scent every month so I'll wait for a couple of months before I purchase another bottle. Was at the grocery store and someone stopped me and asked what I was wearing, she commented it smelled wonderful and loved it. My sister could not stop commenting on how good I smell. My husband loves it too and he is not fond of colognes/perfumes, etc. I reapply my cologne often throughtout the day so that is why I think the smell stays.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by liouba

Just tried it in my local make-up store.. smells 99% like D&G Light Blue. The scent is amazing just a shame they couldn't create their own concept cuz in fact I think they've simply stolen the fragrance from Light Blue..:/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Babyseita

This is the best summer fragrance. It's an obvious citrus fragrance, probably grapefruit and oranges. Not powdery at all, maybe a bit spicy. This scent makes me think of summertime. I absolutely love Burberry Brit Parfum and I wanted something similar, but more summery. This is great and so is the price. Oh, and it lingers! And the lotion is wonderful because it's more gel-like. Very much like Dolce Gabbana Light Blue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

YUM. Fresh, fruity sweetness. It's a vibrant, youthful scent that is very spring-like. I don't know how someone could really find this scent distasteful unless you really can't stand oranges or grapefruit. The fruit smells genuine, fresh, and ripe; not overly sweet. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but that's always the case with citrusy notes. You can find it at Nordstrom's also. And by the way, I don't like Light Blue on me, but I like this. Light Blue does not dry as sweet, and is much more lemony (which I don't care for).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by tomsgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love I Love Love. Okay, okay. I really do. It starts off being a sweetish citrus cocktail with the lemon, orange and grapefruit blending together really well, so that none is screaming dominance. From there it moves into a walk among citrus trees with the smells of earth and wood blowing your way and finally you sit down on a fragrant wood bench in the sun. Smells like Sandalwood at the bottom, but it isn't - its 'tanaka' wood, musk and cedarwood. Yum.

Here are the notes: Top Notes: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant. Middle Notes: Rush, Lily of the Valley, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves. Base Notes: Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar Wood.

The bottle is just so cheerful - I had to buy it. Right now, in the US, its only at Saks.