September 21, 2014 | 1052 users online

Lip Treatments - La Mer - Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2002 10:16:00 AM More reviews by DianeB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I didn't really think I'd like this either but decided to give it a try. Great flavor, softens very well, really expensive ($40) and my new fave. Had to laugh when I read the ingredients list 'cause it contains emerald and tourmaline, as well as the La Mer secret seaweed ingredients in CDLM. If you want something really great for lips that will last a very long time, try this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2002 10:12:00 AM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't expect to love this. Actually the SA convinced me to buy it on a bad day and I expected to return it. But sadly (given the price), I fell in love. It moisturizes and smoothes my lips super effectively. The first night I put it on, all the chapped skin I didn't even know I had peeled off the next morning. It also lasts FOREVER, which works against the high price. I put it on and it stays on, doing its job, for hours. Love the minty, sweet scent and taste too. Don't hate me ladies, but you should try this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2001 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overrated! I don't particularly care for whatever the tingly ingredient is in here - camphor? menthol? Both can dry your lips, and isn't that the reason we apply lip balm in the first place?