April 24, 2014 | 1782 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2005 11:17:00 AM More reviews by RosemaryJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It stung my eyes and the skin around my eyes, the packaging was so ugly I decanted it into an old Paul & Joe bottle. It does remove eye makeup, but mmm that burning sensation...? I prefer using good old Cetaphil, which is also dirt cheap and has ugly packaging, but is milder on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Carabella

This product has the consistency of water but removes makeup effortlessly. I adore it because I cannot stand oily products around the eye area, I fear they contribute to that *beastly* eyesore millia, and my opthamologist cautioned against baby oil in the eye area due to eventual build up on the cornea. I highly recommend this as it is gentle, effective, and greaseless.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by sunn0607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is the best eye make up remover I've ever used, It's so gentle yet it takes away all my eye make up easily! A little goes such a long way so you're bottle will last a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by damato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over the past years I've tried several eye makeup removers like Lancome, Yves Rocher, etc,, and found a new irritation on my eye lid. This chamomile remover is the best that I've ever found,, and I hope they don't ever discontinue it!! It removes well and is not sticky, doesn't leave a greasy film on my eye. I just bought Paula's choice remover,, knowing how gentle her products are, and it leaves a greasy film on my eye. So I am sticking with Body Shop on this one!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2004 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff stings my eyes. it's supposed to be gentle. I don't have sensative eyes either. and it takes forever to get my eye make up off. I sometimes use benefit's she laq and this stuff does NOT get that off at all. but it does get off my lipfinity lipstick when i wear it. I won't buy it again though. i've had it for like 2 years and i haven't even made a dent in it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2004 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Jocelyn88

I got a generous sample of this stuff from TBS w/ a bag I purchased... I have been out of eye m/u remover anyway, so I thought "what the heck..." First impression of this stuff is great, BUT it hurts when you get it in your eye... I mean *burns,* so based on that I will not repurchase. If it had not burned I would have ran out to buy a full size based on the fact that it does remove the eye m/u well w/o any tugging, pulling, or greasy leftover feeling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2004 7:18:00 AM More reviews by gsxrgirl

This stuff totally stung my eyes when I used it. Bought it at my TBS GNO Party, and emailed her right after receiving it that I wanted my $$ back. No thanks!! I will stick to Avons Moisture effective Eye makeup remover! That is my fav!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2004 11:47:00 PM More reviews by feral_pixie

This stuff burned. It does work, and on waterproof makeup too, but I hated the sticky feeling it left behind, like there's some sort of film on my face. Fortunately, it comes off easily with water but it's still a pain. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2004 1:56:00 AM More reviews by JasperTear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for years because it works well. I've never had a problem with it irritating my skin or eyes, and it effectively removes all eye make-up (including water-proof mascara). Definately better than other products I've tried on a whim.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Removes makeup well, but burns the skin around my eyes!!