October 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2005 1:03:00 PM More reviews by funkybabe

This eye makeup remover is OK I guess. I haven't tried many yet, but I don't think this is the best around. My lids feel a little tight after using it, and I have to immediately put on eye cream otherwise my lids feel too uncomfortable. However, it is very effective in removing all traces of eyeliner and mascara though. The package is not bad too. I wish it is not as drying though.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2005 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Zaichik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It doesn't remove the mascara that of well but what is awful: it burns like crazy. Eye makeup remover should not make you cry... I bought it after the comments of Paula Begoun in her book. Not only I won't buy it again, I'm gonna throw away the whole bottle as soon as I buy smth else. Just not a good staff. Keep away from it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2005 11:43:00 AM More reviews by monvai

Stung my eye when trying to remove eyeliner from underlids. Was NOT able to remove eyeliner quickly. Black line became gray line, then light gray line, THEN it disappeared. Surprising, cause it erased a dark eyeliner line on the back of my hand pretty effectively before I bought it. Will not repurchase.

Update: Hmm, removes eyeshadow and eyebrow colour pretty decently. Will add lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by DancingFiggy

Personally, I like this much better than the (very) few other make-up removers that I've tried. I especially like the fact that it's not greasy. I have never had a problem with it stinging, and I wear contacts. I always wash my face after removing make-up, so I don't really care if there is a film left, those I rarely notice, compared to the dual phase removers I've tried before. It's really easy to use with the packaging. Definitely going to be my product from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2005 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Chickey

I used to use Clinique Eye Makeup Remover, but it was killing my thin eyelids -- remember, your eyelids have the thinnest skin on your whole body, so be careful! I was in TBS buying something random and noticed the Chamomile remover and was intrigued so I picked it up. After using it to remove mascara, shadow and liner after a night out (I use quilted cotton squares, but am thinking about switching to rounds), my eyelids felt fine. More use of it, and my eyelids weren't burning or dry afterwards. The chamomile is key to this, I think! I like the packaging of this product, and I wish more products (cleansers especially!) were in bottles with flip-top caps. This remover has no scent and lasts a long time because you don't need a ton of it to take off eye makeup. I also sweep it over my face before cleansing as a general remover, to loosen stuff up. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by SB80

I'm on my second bottle. This product works very well at removing any kind of makeup from my very sensitive eyes. Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2005 11:17:00 AM More reviews by RosemaryJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It stung my eyes and the skin around my eyes, the packaging was so ugly I decanted it into an old Paul & Joe bottle. It does remove eye makeup, but mmm that burning sensation...? I prefer using good old Cetaphil, which is also dirt cheap and has ugly packaging, but is milder on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Carabella

This product has the consistency of water but removes makeup effortlessly. I adore it because I cannot stand oily products around the eye area, I fear they contribute to that *beastly* eyesore millia, and my opthamologist cautioned against baby oil in the eye area due to eventual build up on the cornea. I highly recommend this as it is gentle, effective, and greaseless.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by sunn0607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is the best eye make up remover I've ever used, It's so gentle yet it takes away all my eye make up easily! A little goes such a long way so you're bottle will last a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by damato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over the past years I've tried several eye makeup removers like Lancome, Yves Rocher, etc,, and found a new irritation on my eye lid. This chamomile remover is the best that I've ever found,, and I hope they don't ever discontinue it!! It removes well and is not sticky, doesn't leave a greasy film on my eye. I just bought Paula's choice remover,, knowing how gentle her products are, and it leaves a greasy film on my eye. So I am sticking with Body Shop on this one!!