July 28, 2014 | 2044 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by DancingFiggy

Personally, I like this much better than the (very) few other make-up removers that I've tried. I especially like the fact that it's not greasy. I have never had a problem with it stinging, and I wear contacts. I always wash my face after removing make-up, so I don't really care if there is a film left, those I rarely notice, compared to the dual phase removers I've tried before. It's really easy to use with the packaging. Definitely going to be my product from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2005 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Chickey

I used to use Clinique Eye Makeup Remover, but it was killing my thin eyelids -- remember, your eyelids have the thinnest skin on your whole body, so be careful! I was in TBS buying something random and noticed the Chamomile remover and was intrigued so I picked it up. After using it to remove mascara, shadow and liner after a night out (I use quilted cotton squares, but am thinking about switching to rounds), my eyelids felt fine. More use of it, and my eyelids weren't burning or dry afterwards. The chamomile is key to this, I think! I like the packaging of this product, and I wish more products (cleansers especially!) were in bottles with flip-top caps. This remover has no scent and lasts a long time because you don't need a ton of it to take off eye makeup. I also sweep it over my face before cleansing as a general remover, to loosen stuff up. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by SB80

I'm on my second bottle. This product works very well at removing any kind of makeup from my very sensitive eyes. Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2005 11:17:00 AM More reviews by RosemaryJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It stung my eyes and the skin around my eyes, the packaging was so ugly I decanted it into an old Paul & Joe bottle. It does remove eye makeup, but mmm that burning sensation...? I prefer using good old Cetaphil, which is also dirt cheap and has ugly packaging, but is milder on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2005 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Carabella

This product has the consistency of water but removes makeup effortlessly. I adore it because I cannot stand oily products around the eye area, I fear they contribute to that *beastly* eyesore millia, and my opthamologist cautioned against baby oil in the eye area due to eventual build up on the cornea. I highly recommend this as it is gentle, effective, and greaseless.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by sunn0607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is the best eye make up remover I've ever used, It's so gentle yet it takes away all my eye make up easily! A little goes such a long way so you're bottle will last a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by damato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over the past years I've tried several eye makeup removers like Lancome, Yves Rocher, etc,, and found a new irritation on my eye lid. This chamomile remover is the best that I've ever found,, and I hope they don't ever discontinue it!! It removes well and is not sticky, doesn't leave a greasy film on my eye. I just bought Paula's choice remover,, knowing how gentle her products are, and it leaves a greasy film on my eye. So I am sticking with Body Shop on this one!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2004 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff stings my eyes. it's supposed to be gentle. I don't have sensative eyes either. and it takes forever to get my eye make up off. I sometimes use benefit's she laq and this stuff does NOT get that off at all. but it does get off my lipfinity lipstick when i wear it. I won't buy it again though. i've had it for like 2 years and i haven't even made a dent in it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2004 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Jocelyn88

I got a generous sample of this stuff from TBS w/ a bag I purchased... I have been out of eye m/u remover anyway, so I thought "what the heck..." First impression of this stuff is great, BUT it hurts when you get it in your eye... I mean *burns,* so based on that I will not repurchase. If it had not burned I would have ran out to buy a full size based on the fact that it does remove the eye m/u well w/o any tugging, pulling, or greasy leftover feeling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2004 7:18:00 AM More reviews by gsxrgirl

This stuff totally stung my eyes when I used it. Bought it at my TBS GNO Party, and emailed her right after receiving it that I wanted my $$ back. No thanks!! I will stick to Avons Moisture effective Eye makeup remover! That is my fav!