LUSH Flying Fox Shower Gel

3.7

This is a delicious body wash that is gentle enough to use as a shampoo. It smells like Honey-Jasmine tea, one of my favorite teas. I love using this a night time when I wash my hair because I go to bed with a calming scent aura of jasmine and honey lulling me to sleep. I donít know exactly what ylang-ylang smells like so I canít pick it out in this body wash, but I do drink Chinese Jasmine tea all the time and this smells just like it. It isnít something that I would describe as a seductive lascivious fragrance (which is what the label on the bottle says), but it is calming and pretty.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of jasmine, so I was happy this contained it. It lathers pretty well, and both my bathroom and skin were left smelling delightful. so sexy.

Hmm, this is rather pleasantly fragranced (smokey Jasmine and honey) but as a shower gel it isn't very mosturizing, I'd prefer a richer base, probably will buy again as I love the smell of Jasmine, it's so nice last thing at night for relaxing (I read in a magazine that a study had been carried out that showed it was good in helping people fall a sleep) and lovely and uplifting first thing in the morning, I may add some grapeseed oil or another light oil to make it more moisturzing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing jasmine shower gel with the color and texture of honey. The smell is strong and deadly sexy, and it lingers on both body and hair. Incidentally this could be the little sister to Serge Lutens' very swanky "A La Nuit" perfume. Pricey but will continue to buy as long as they make it.

Wow I love this. Smells like jasmine and honey and even looks like honey.

This shower gel smells great in the bottle- like a strong jasmine. It's very nice. When you get it in the shower, however, the scent completely morphs. It's a totally different scent when wet; one that I find to be mainly honey, and one which I don't like. The scent when when is sickeningly sweet, and it's strong- too strong.

Have been using this for about a month now. What a sexy, feminine, floral fragrance. AND, the best part, it lingers on my skin after I put body cream on (usually Dream Cream or Sympathy for the Skin). Just an allover wonderful experience. Be sure to shake up the bottle before you use it to enfuse it with the honey (which has a tendency to sink to the bottom). Now, all we need to complete the experience is some Flying Fox body cream.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, what a gorgeous rich and heady scent! Jasmine and honey envelope you into a relaxing sensual dream land. When I pour this into my palm and the smell fills the room I feel like royalty. Just a small drop lathers your whole body leaving you clean and relaxed without leaving that overdrying squeaky clean feeling. Gentle enough to use on your face also.

Tried this stuff for the 1st time this morning. Yum. A pretty, feminine, floral fragrance. More jasmine to my nose than honey. Glad I purchased the ginormous bottle (wish I'd done that with the Skinny Dip too, but I sure will in the future). Recommended if you tend to like sweeter fragrances. AND, I could still smell the jasmine after applying Dream Cream. An absolute repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Mmmmm, I love the smell of this shower gel. It is very sensual and makes me feel like I want someone to nibble me all over ;-) It is my favourite night-time Lush shower gel (fave morning-time gel is Chai, which is great for those cold winter mornings).

Video Reviews & Tutorials