April 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2004 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Brookie

Tried this stuff for the 1st time this morning. Yum. A pretty, feminine, floral fragrance. More jasmine to my nose than honey. Glad I purchased the ginormous bottle (wish I'd done that with the Skinny Dip too, but I sure will in the future). Recommended if you tend to like sweeter fragrances. AND, I could still smell the jasmine after applying Dream Cream. An absolute repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lareine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mmmmm, I love the smell of this shower gel. It is very sensual and makes me feel like I want someone to nibble me all over ;-) It is my favourite night-time Lush shower gel (fave morning-time gel is Chai, which is great for those cold winter mornings).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The sales assistant in LUSH described this shower gel as very similar to Honey I Washed The Kids soap. I would strongly disagree with that idea. HIWTK has a very candy-like caramel-toffee scent. In Flying Fox, on the other hand, jasmine and ylang-ylang are the predominant notes. These are two of my favorite notes, so I'm thrilled, but they blend to create a fragrance that's more sharp than sweet. Flying Fox is the slightly spicier sister of our beloved B Never shower gel, where the honey was the most noticable ingredient and the floral notes were more subtle. FF might even help me recover from the loss of B Never. Try before you buy, though, since it won't be to everyone's liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Helly

I knew I'd love this - jasmine and honey are two of my favourite smells ever. Big, big fan, esp when the bathroom's full of that wonderful steamy jasmine fug just after I've used it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2004 2:22:00 AM More reviews by eureka

This is fantastic! Smells of jasmine and honey and the smell is soo strong and stays with you. Absolutely loved it !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pure jasmine heaven. I love this scent, great lather, and it leaves me feeling soft, clean and oh so lady like. Wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2004 1:27:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I hate to ruin the roll this product is on, but I was SO disappointed when I finally got my hands on a bottle. To me, it smells totally old-ladyish. I can't detect even a bit of honey -- I don't think it's anything at all like B Never, one of my faves. I couldn't even bear to wash with it b/c the smell made me retract in horror! Maybe I just hate jasmine and didn't know it. Anyway, mine's up for swap. I really wanted to love this... :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2004 7:53:00 AM More reviews by soleluna

Flying fox is a new jasmine and honey shower gel from Lush.
It's floral but layered, and has a bit of sweetness to it.

It is very nourishing, without being greasy.
Great for sensitive skin, as it isn't agressive.

The scent lingers quite a while.

Heaven in a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by GlindaGoodWitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice lather. Lovely scent IF you like jasmine & honey (which I do). A bottle lasts a long time which is good because it's pretty expensive for soap. By the way, the B Never soap is still made... it's available at the B Never store in London on Carnaby St.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Moushka

Flying Fox is similar to the sadly discontinued (why Lush?!) B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Shower Gel - nice fragrance which lasted - not sure if it's good for PMT as they claim. Sexiness rating - well no-one's swooned at my feet so far. A nice s/g but not as good as 'B'.