August 22, 2014 | 1669 users online

Blush - NARS - Cream Blush in Penny Lane

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 3:54:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Once I got my hands on this, I realized it just wasn't as nice as I had hoped it would be. This is a light creamy pink shade, not bright at all, in fact I found it to be rather 'dull'. It has no shimmer (wahhhh) and the color is just so blah.

That being said, the texture is very nice and easy to blend. IMO it's just not worth the money. Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Lina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A beautiful natural light creamy nude pink blush, not too light. It works well on my MMM/GGG MAC NC35 Stila E skin. If you look closely it has subtle irridescence to it - but it goes on non-shimmery. I like to set it with MAC Sierra blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2004 11:44:00 PM More reviews by kami

Okay, first the positives. This is a very nice understated pink shade. Looks extremely natural. A no fuss blush. Makes you look young and refreshed. I doubt this will work on anyone darker than a Mac C45. HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. Light tan olive skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2004 1:09:00 AM More reviews by JBGreenberg

Yet another NARS blush that has totally amazed me. Penny Lane is a pastel pink that is more similar to Amour than Desire. This has no shimmer, isnít oily at all & the texture is like velvet. It feels like powder, but last like a cream. I thought Armani Cream Blushes were the best, but these are similar in texture, but much more pigmented.