October 24, 2014 | 1769 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by kristinashleyfryman

I had been using a Panoxyl bar 10% for the past several months as I had found happiness in its ability to keep my skin clear and working for a specialty pharmacy I am able to get certain products at cost. I was at Wal-Mart the other day and decided to look at other cleansers/treatments and saw the Morning Burst by Clean and Clear. I love this product. I do not have any problems with my skin unless I become extremely stressed out which I have been this past week or so. It does a great job. Does not dry my face out and smells wonderful. It is nice to use in the morning! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by honeydoll2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only got this because one of my favorite youtube gurus uses it and she is absolutely beautiful. Well, I now know that every skin is not made equal and that you have to buy products because it works for YOU not somebody else. This cleanser made my face feel extremely dry and flaky. The only way that I can get relief is if I use my St. Ives moisturizer (which is amazing by the way) right after I get through cleansing. It is not the worst stuff ever made, mind you, i'm just saying that it just didn't work for me. I would recommend this if you have normal skin that is not prone to breaking out easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Kairin

Used this crap for two and a half months. Nothing's happening. Wait... My forehead and chin exploded in blemishes. Thanks Clean & Clear.
PROS: It's cute. Typical, smell good, citrus, bead bursting cleanser that "wakes you up". Smells nice. Yup. Smells like oranges. On to the CONS.
CONS: Isn't this stuff supposed to help acne AND wake you up? Or am I reading this bottle wrong? Well...
-Doesn't wake ME up. Still pretty sleepy. My skin doesn't even tingle. What the heck.
-My forehead broke out SO badly with this. I stopped using it for a week and it dyed down. Used it again, BAM. Pimples. I'm trying my best to use this up. Anything by Clean & Clear that warns "avoid eye area" seems to break me out. No more of this stuff.
-I am desperate to rid of this. When it's gone, I'm probably gonna burn it so the soil of the garbage dump won't break out either. Yeah. It's that horrible. Don't believe me? Pour it on your grass. It'll die in a week. Watch.

NEVER AGAIN. 2 Lipsticks for smell and smoothness. No lipsticks for false advertising. Sorry Clean & Clear. Y'all can do better. :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

The citrus scent is wonderful!! The tiny exfoliating beads is a nice addition to the cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by jcrysy

This works well for my face. I was looking for a basic cleanser without acne treatment. Does its job so far. I use it twice a day.

I chose that I would not buy it again because I want to try other things.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by HilaryLaFrance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this initially because the packaging and the cleanser itself was appealing to the eye. Not really imagining that it would be a great cleanser or do much for my skin. Boy was I wrong. I love love love this product. It has a wonderful citrus scent to it that is very uplifting and fresh. It makes my skin tingly and does what it states and awakens me. Leaves my skin soft and smooth... not tight or dried out. This is a keeper for me. I have been searching for a cleanser like this for a long time and I am so happy I finally tried this out. ... Can you read a book by its cover.. or judge a product by its packaging..?? Well with this it is pleasing to the eye and also works just as beautifully.

I highly recommend you try this out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sunshine5

This product broke my face out badly. I used it in my 20's during a bad spell with my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by sophiepophie

This cleanser has little scrubbing beads that is gentle enough for exfoliating your face in the morning. It makes my skin fresh and it looks alive. I have dry skin and it makes my skin so smooth and it has a pleasant smell, almost citrusy.

Overall, it does what its suppose to do. I would buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by dnemoy85

This is a good smellin cleanser and offeres temporary cleansing. As many drug store brands has way too harsh ingredients, doesnt deep clean properly, adn overall strips the skin of moisture. Used this years ago in my teens (when our skin doesnt really need much deep cleaning or internal replenishment) and got what I paid for.

Bottom line after years of experience and knowledge in trying many skincare lines and products if you have a good cleanser toner and lotion, etc system that deep cleans your skin and maitains your natural oil and ph balance your oil production will great reduce and you will never need to use these blotting sheets or anything like them again. Simply get informed of ingredients that are good for your skin since so many of us for eyars use prodycts we thing are deep cleaning yet contain so many skin killing and overdrying ingredients like ALCOHOL, MENTHOL, LAURETH etc they dont dry out jsut the oil on your face but they completely dry out our internal skins adn all its layers which then make your oily gland overproduce even more and then breakout from all teh cloged pores. Its really that simple.just look at teh ingredients in your cleanser and always use a no alcohol toner to add moisture back into your skin (sprays are great). I do understand many of us have budgets and cant splurge on expensive products but do the research and splurge on a line with good ingredients sicne your skins is your cover and will not stay preservedas y ou get older if you use harsh chemicals on it. SO even if slightly more expensive its the best investment you can make. After many years of wasted moeny in my teens in trying many drustore brands the quality is just what you pay for with many (not all) of their products that contain very harsh chemicals.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by nancythep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i didnt really expect anything out of this product except for the fact that it'll "wake" me up in the morning with its bursting beads. and it does! my face feels soo tingly! hehe. and the smell is good. the product never irritated my skin once. it does clean my skin very well. after using this for some time .. i began to see that it Does help clear my skin! i had a bunch of these white head pimples thing near my eyes and around my cheeks. and one dayy when i was plucking my eyebrows lol .. i looked at my face and noticed that all my white heads were gone! o.O"" and let me tell you, ive been having these white heads on my face for a reaaally long time. even when i was a little kid. using this product really does work. my mom even uses it too! she's stealing mine, i need to get her one. haha ^_^ i highly recommend!