April 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Building Primer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very good lash primer(and I've tried a lot - including Armani's). While it does wilt my curled lashes just a bit (I just recurl them), it results in my lashes looking more lush and long - AND I no longer have smudgies or flakes - but I don't like how much product is glopped on the brush (which is then transferred to my lashes). After this runs out, I'll try Lancome's equivalent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2004 4:20:00 PM More reviews by teach5and6

I really like this primer. No more raccoon eyes with this. There are no more smudges. Even crying through a sappy movie and your mascara is still in place.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Belle_de_Jour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was skeptical, but the SA caught me at a moment when I was eager to spend and try new things. I am so glad that I did--this product is excellent. It separates lashes and gives a nice base for mascara. THe best thing it does is that it prevents smudgeing. This used to be a huge problem for me, but ever since using this I haven't seen any smearing or racoon eyes. An excellent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2004 7:22:00 PM More reviews by slyvester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product works very well. Does coat each lash but leaves them still feeling soft. The only thing I don't like is the packaging - the product tends to "glob" up at the top of the tube (I think the tube does not wipe the wand well enough to prevent this). Other that this, it is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

I just picked this up after watching a woman get a make-over..Her Eyelashes looked INCREDIBLE- now, I never really liked nor purchased Clinique since high school(20+ years ago)..BUT- this NEW lash building Primer is Genius- It coats each & every lash & dries quickly- My Lancome mascara turned into a 'False' eyelash Event! If you want LONG, thick, evenly coated lashes & BEYOND- get this baby! will re-purchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 2:29:00 AM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When my friend at Clinique told me that they were launching a mascara primer, I was intrigued. My lashes don't need much help looking nice, but I always love it when I can pull off the 'I got Betty Boop's eyes' look. Man, does this stuff deliver! I have MAJOR lashes when I use this under my 2000 calorie mascara! Sure, it's not a look to go to work in, but for the weekend, BAM! I love the big, full applicator brush that finds every teeny hair I have and coats it completely. One coat of this under your mascara, and I promise you, you'll never need to buy false lashes again. Yay!