Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is a really great eyeshadow. The quality is definitely superior because the texture is smooth and versatile: I wear it dry or wet for a deeper result.
It's neutral enough that I can wear during the day and then at night as a base for other colors. It goes great with any shade of brown eyeshadow and eyeliner, making my blue eyes pop out. The kind of makeup that brightens your face and makes you look like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural.
Don't know about the lasting power, though. Never noticed. I usually don't reapply eyeshadow anyway.

I bought this eyeshadow when I went and saw my mom. We went shopping at Sephora and the girl wanted to do my makeup with Urban Decay products so I was all for it. She used this eyeshadow and it was like love at first sight! I loved it and use it pretty much everyday. Great shadow with smooth texture and stays on forever!

Love UD's eyeshadow due to pigment, blendablity, and long wear. Love this light color as a highlighter.

I got this in my Eyeshadow Ammo box. Whenever I asked people if I was wearing eyeshadow, they said no. However, the first day I wore it, people complemented me on other things. "Your eyes look bigger today!" "You look rested today!" I love Sin. I wear it under other colors sometimes as well. It's probably the most versatile eyeshadow I have. Beautiful.

This eyeshadow is just gorgeous. I love the smooth texture and how it opens up my eyes the way goldenaire pigment did. Its a great substitute but not as shimmery. This is subtle and makes a lovely base and on me, a great highlighter. I pair this with twice baked for a super fast daytime look. I couldn't be without it!

on 2/19/2008 8:52:00 PM

this is my new favorite eyeshadow!!! it's perfect as a wash on days i don't have much time to get ready. it's almost the same color as my skin, but w/ a beautiful shimmer. i also like using it with underground, for a natural look. as with all urban decay shadows, the texture is fab, and it lasts all day!

on 1/12/2008 4:26:00 AM

This is a lovely light champagne colour that works well on my fair-medium warm skin and black eyes. This is a neutral colour that I mostly use as a highlighter at the brow bone. On its own as a light wash also makes for a nice day look.
Also, like the UD eyeshadows in this range, I love the cute metallic packaging.

on 1/9/2008 9:28:00 PM

The best base shadow I have ever used. I'm always getting compliments on the colour. It work great by itself, with liquid eyeliner or full on with other colours. I use it everyday and I absolutely adore it.

on 1/7/2008 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Nice neuutral color. When worn alone during the day just on the bottom lid going from the outside towards the inside, it will make your tired eyes look less tired!! I hadn't slept much the night before. De-puffed my bags with some yonka phyto and when I put this on alone it made me look like I had a full nights sleep. I love Urban decay shadows. They are highly pigmented and stay true all day. They make matte shades for people who don't like sparkles too. I think along with their primer potion, you can't loose!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

What a beautiful, neutral color! The color is a cross between a gold and a champagne color. It has just the right amount of shimmer. It really makes my brown eyes pop. This is a must have for any make-up collection, IMO.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products