Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/13/2008 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this shadow. I use it as a base or wash almost every day, and even with minimal sleep it brightens up my eyes. I think I may start buying this in bulk. I was lucky that it came in the Ammo Box, because I never would have found it! This is not at all a color I normally would have picked being fair and cool toned, or a color I would have thought of to make me look more awake.

on 5/11/2008 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

UD e/s are amazing. Great staying power (especially with the primer) and they go on so smoothly. I prefer UD over MAC. Anyways, this color is a light champagne-pink on me (it shows up as more cool on my NC25 skin). Great for a base shade or a highlighter. No glitter, just shimmer - great for my soon to be over 30 eyes!

One shade lighter than my skin, and I use it as a highlighter every day. Perfect for highlighting and accenting under eyes and corners. It is pretty opaque so I wouldn't recommend it for blending.

This is a really great eyeshadow. The quality is definitely superior because the texture is smooth and versatile: I wear it dry or wet for a deeper result.
It's neutral enough that I can wear during the day and then at night as a base for other colors. It goes great with any shade of brown eyeshadow and eyeliner, making my blue eyes pop out. The kind of makeup that brightens your face and makes you look like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural.
Don't know about the lasting power, though. Never noticed. I usually don't reapply eyeshadow anyway.

I bought this eyeshadow when I went and saw my mom. We went shopping at Sephora and the girl wanted to do my makeup with Urban Decay products so I was all for it. She used this eyeshadow and it was like love at first sight! I loved it and use it pretty much everyday. Great shadow with smooth texture and stays on forever!

Love UD's eyeshadow due to pigment, blendablity, and long wear. Love this light color as a highlighter.

I got this in my Eyeshadow Ammo box. Whenever I asked people if I was wearing eyeshadow, they said no. However, the first day I wore it, people complemented me on other things. "Your eyes look bigger today!" "You look rested today!" I love Sin. I wear it under other colors sometimes as well. It's probably the most versatile eyeshadow I have. Beautiful.

This eyeshadow is just gorgeous. I love the smooth texture and how it opens up my eyes the way goldenaire pigment did. Its a great substitute but not as shimmery. This is subtle and makes a lovely base and on me, a great highlighter. I pair this with twice baked for a super fast daytime look. I couldn't be without it!

on 2/19/2008 8:52:00 PM

this is my new favorite eyeshadow!!! it's perfect as a wash on days i don't have much time to get ready. it's almost the same color as my skin, but w/ a beautiful shimmer. i also like using it with underground, for a natural look. as with all urban decay shadows, the texture is fab, and it lasts all day!

on 1/12/2008 4:26:00 AM

This is a lovely light champagne colour that works well on my fair-medium warm skin and black eyes. This is a neutral colour that I mostly use as a highlighter at the brow bone. On its own as a light wash also makes for a nice day look.
Also, like the UD eyeshadows in this range, I love the cute metallic packaging.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products