Matrix Biolage - Conditioning Balm

4.2

2015 (name changed) HYDRASOURCE CONDITIONER INGREDIENTS AQUA / WATER / EAU PROPYLENE GLYCOL MYRISTYL ALCOHOL CETEARYL ALCOHOL CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE DECYL OLEATE PHENOXYETHANOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE METHYLPARABEN ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE ETHYLPARABEN LIMONENE HEXYL CINNAMAL COUMARIN LINALOOL CITRIC ACID PASSIFLORA EDULIS FRUIT JUICE BISABOLOL----------------------------------------------2012 Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Myristyl alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Decyl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Hexylcinnamal, Coumarin, Linalool, Citric Acid, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Juice, Bisabolol.------------------------------------------- Old ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Myristal Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Decyl Oleate, Rosemary Extract (Rosemarinus Officinalis), Golden Seal (Hydrastis Canadensis), Algae Extract, Chitosan PCA, Quaternium-79 Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

on 4/18/2008 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this product is pretty good. It has a light OK scent, the texture is nice and thick, yet it washes out pretty easily. The end result is good - my long thick hair is shiny and smooth but only if I blow dry it straight. If I dont blow dry then my hair does its usual crazy mane act. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this conditioner and always buy it when my finances allow:) It truly heals my damaged ends and makes my hair look healthy like I've never dyed it before. i love all Biolage products and their natural feel. The only downfalls are the high price, and I wish it had a little bit of a scent bc it's fragrance free.

on 4/11/2008 9:08:00 PM

I used this along with the shampoo and i'm not sure which one but one of them weighed my hair down. I bought 4 sets of these when they were on sale, but gave most of them away. I plan to give the others to my niece. I don't like the tub it comes in. A tub would work much better!! I don't think I'm going to buy this again. I've been much happier with Bed Head lately!!

on 4/2/2008 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really liked this for awhile and used to buy it at Costco when they sold the big tubs of it. I don't love the tub thing and it's a bit big for the shower. It did a very good job conditioning my hair,

EDIT: Okay, I'm using it again and loving it. It's my go to. Classic deeply moisturizing conditioner for dry, coarse hair like mine.

on 3/31/2008 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This moisturizes my hair wonderfully..and without cones. Great stuff!

on 3/26/2008 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a nice conditioner that leaves my hair soft and not so tangled. I like that it conditions without weighing down my fine hair. It is not a miracle product but I like the way it makes my hair feel and look and it is not too expensive. Give it a try.

on 3/11/2008 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the most amazing conditioner on earth! It helps keep my ultra-curly hair moisturized. I use it every day with Hydrating Shampoo and Biolage styling products.

on 3/6/2008 10:57:00 PM

This a really great product! My hair is on the dry side, and I just love me a good, thick, moisturizing conditioner, and this gives me just that. Now, my hair may not need all this moisture, but it's sure not going to reject it. I make sure not to use this anywhere near my roots because of it's thickness, so I'm not sure this would be the best pick for baby fine hair. I would definately buy again... if I wasn't such a product ##### that is.

on 3/2/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a really nice conditioner by Biolage. I had used it years ago and came back to it within the past few months. I have thick color-treated hair. It delivers without question in moisturizing your hair, however, since re-purchasing it, I've found some other hair products (high end) that work/condition better. This is still a good product though and on the cheaper side of the high end hair care spectrum. I'd still rec it to anyone looking for a good conditioner.

on 3/1/2008 11:48:00 PM

I am in love with this conditioner. I use it a few times a week as a deep conditioner and this has totally saved my notoriously dry hair. I usually get really bad tangles and split ends and this conditioner has put and end to both. Great for anyone who swims (in the pool or ocean), colors, and heat styles their hair.