April 16, 2014 | 939 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Princess_July

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

im looking for alcohol free toner as i've dry skin. ppl in the forums recomend this. i dont really fancy it as it leaves my face sticky after using. still searching for my HG

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by UrbanDecayGirl

This is a good, basic toner. It is non-drying to the skin, doesn't cause bad breakouts, and cleans up make-up that cleanser doesn't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I have sensitive combo skin that can be more oily or more dry depending on the season. I've used a lot of toners including clinique #2, clinique extra mild, mario badescu cucumber etc and I like this one the best. It doesn't sting at all which is what I wanted. I don't expect any miracles out of my toner, I just need it to clean up any residue from my cleanser, not sting and not break me out and this does it's job.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ShellyMtz

I used this first on my forehead before trying it on my entire face.

I found the fragrance so overwhelming that I discontinued use for fear of some kind of allergy. I really like the idea of an alcohol-free toner, but the fragrance doesn´t shout "Clean face!", just perfumed skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like it because I need to use a toner and this one is alcohol free...so it doesn't sting or irritate my skin when I use it. The best one I've found so far but I'm open to trying different toners still...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 2:18:00 PM More reviews by AlwysNSrch

I usually do not use toner as I have very sensitive combination skin. Usually toner over processes my skin and causes more oil or it will irritate my skin. This toner does neither -- it simply removes more residue and leaves my skin clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2007 11:35:00 AM More reviews by beaddamned

Very gentle, never leaves my skin feeling tight or dry. Seems to remove the little extras that my cleanser does not.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a small sample amount in a makeup pack from an auction site. It didn't agree with me, it seemed like highly fragranced water and stung my skin. When it dried, my skin looked and felt uncomfortabley stretched and shiny like I was wearing a tightening & drying mask, even though I have oily skin and don't usually have that problem.
Nice to try but not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by oh_darling

I like this toner. I have pretty normal skin, maybe a little on the oily side, and it works really well. It doesn't dry me out or cause breakouts.
If you have skin that is pretty well under control and doesn't need a really strong toner, I recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2007 3:31:00 AM More reviews by faramita

Nothing special. It is gentle but with no hydrating effect. All it does might be some additional cleaning which is not necessary