Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 2/13/2005 1:28:00 PM

I don't think you really need this product but its nice to use to freshen your face on a hot summers day, after the gym, in a office with central heating to combat dry skin or to apply before moisteriser to help it sink in. You get a lot for your money and a large bottle with last ages. I'd buy this again.

on 2/7/2005 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got a can of of this on clearence at Ulta to find out what the hype was all about and I still haven't found out. And that was at least two years ago and i still have a full can. I fly to Europe twice a year and have never had the need to spray water on my face and on whoever is sitting next to me when i have some moisturizer in my bag. I did use it once to apply a nose strip when i was too lazy to tie my hair back and dunk my face into the sink. Otherwise, I'm lost on this one.

on 2/2/2005 5:54:00 PM

Yes I buy water in a can. I use it for after I wash my face, I use toner, then the evian, then I wipe my face dry with a cotton pad before I do anything else. I refuse to wipe my face on any towel, clean or not.... I always dry with evian & cotton pad, and voila no zits.

on 1/22/2005 7:19:00 PM

I've been using this on and off for the last couple of years but more so now than ever since my sister conveniently got me a large spritz can from Taiwan. =) Honestly, it doesn't do much for my skin if used alone. I don't think it will for anyone else for that matter...just MHO. However, since my skin dries up fairly quickly after cleansing, I find this a must to quickly dampen my skin right before I apply moisturizer. I have fairly dry skin so they'd be no point to use nothing in between cleansing and moisturizing. With that being said, I use the le Brumisateur to 'tone' and prep my skin before moisturizing. It seems to work for that purpose. I can also see myself using the trial size after a workout since it helps refresh my skin. =)

on 10/20/2004 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm not really sure what this did to my skin. Did it tone my skin? Moisturize it? Cleanse it? Why did it do? It seems like cleanser-based water in a pressed can. I wanted to buy this again, I wanted to like this product, but it was very weird and I didn't know how this helped my skin in any way.

on 9/27/2004 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a pretty cool product. I do believe it should be much cheaper, however, this isn't just plain tap water. It slightly tightens my skin (which feels nice actually) and makes me less oily. The best part is that I can spray it over makeup and if gives me a fresh/dewy look, even after it has dried. I wouldn't call it a skin staple, but it's "cool" to have.
EDIT:
No, there's nothing special about this.

I think this stuff is seriously overrated. It is water in a can, plain and simple. While it does feel cool and refreshing when you spray it on, I've found that over time, it actually makes my skin tight and dry, which isn't a good thing because I'm very sensitive as it is. I purchased a huge bottle, and I will finish it. However, I wouldn't buy this again after I'm done with the one I currently have.

on 7/14/2004 3:30:00 PM

I love expensive water in a can. There, I said it. I use this every morning before applying my moisturizer to help it hydrate in. Then a spritz before smearing on foundation to make it blend better. Then after applying m/u, before mascara and I really do believe this helps set everything in place! I keep one in my purse to spritz on just whenever. Yes, it's just water in a can. I love it anyway. Cheaper than MAC Fix+ and does the same job with a touch of luxe.

on 4/14/2004 6:12:00 PM

I've given evian water spray a 4 compared to avene's 3 as I like the fact that this is marketed as what it is - water in a spray bottle. That said its great for refreshing your face throughout the day, esp hot days, thats about all tho.... I could also see this being good in the gym esp people who's skin is aggravated when exercising.

on 4/12/2004 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This spray is perfect for travelling (and probably little else). A reliable and compact source of clean water, I fail to see how it would help set makeup or moisturize your face the way some magazines have claimed in the past. I will buy this again - but just as a little luxury for travelling.

Popular Face Skincare Products