April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by elizabeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this for years. I like it in the small cans and they are fabulous for travel and hot weather, etc. The water stays fresh and depending on where you are in the world, it's kind of nice to have clean water on hand for freshening oneself. I don't think it has a daily purpose unless you are always hot/humid or don't have access to clean water to rinse your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by LuxeD

Even though this is just water it has helped my dry winter skin tremendously, so it's got to have something that tap water doesn't.
I spray this on before moisturizing and it has gotten rid of the flakies on my cheeks and also my face doesn't feel as tight when I spray it on right after washing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2003 6:25:00 PM More reviews by noelleon1219

I've been using the same 14oz can [$10.99] of this since last year. I bought it from Ulta. I LOVE the way it feels on my skin and how it facilitates the application of my lotion after washing with Cetaphil or Aquanil. I try to use products with the smallest list of ingredients and those with the least irritants. This is great as toner and pick me up during study times. This mineral water works wonders for my sensitive skin!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by jujub

I got this for $1 at an overstock store...there is no way I would pay $8 for a can of water. I use it to spritz on my face when I'm doing an enzyme mask. It seems more sanitary than water from my own spritzer bottle. I will only repurchase if it is 1, possibly 2 dollars. Kinda fun to have around and feel like an extravagant jerk with, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ldylushess

I like this product too.. granted this is kind of frivoulous.. because no one really needs this... but it is very refreshing...and i use it to mix with my makeup .. wet my sponges and so forth... it is no miracle worker but then again what is?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2003 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is basically... you know... water in a can, as we've all figured out. I've been buying this stuff for years, and my mother used to purchase it for herself when I was very young, so ultimately what I love most about it is how much I associate it with my childhood, and the memories it carries (I know, a can of water is making me all sentimental). But seriously, I like how this makes my skin feel, especially in the summer! I spray on a very small amount but just enough to mist my entire face and leave it feeling refreshed and cool. Does it do anything miraculous like clear my skin up or set my makeup? No. All it does is make my face temporarily wet. Still, I like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think it is fabulous for creating a dewy look after you applied your makeup. Note: It wont set your makeup, like some magazines will have you believe! It's refreshing on a hot day too. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2003 11:14:00 PM More reviews by maimai

I just bought this "water in a can" today and I'm already loving it! Love the concept! ...though, to be honest, I don't know if it's doing anything for my skin.
Updated: I am still loving this! Yes, it's still water in a can, but it's very refreshing and convinient to have around!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2003 8:41:00 PM More reviews by BonnieL19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

People say this is just water in a can...but when I spray it on my face or my hand it really feels refreshed...like there is something else in there that's doing it. Lol. This product isn't for everyone...but if you have a little extra money laying around it is a pretty safe buy (especially if you travel a lot). I travel quite a bit and flying can be quite drying. I find that this product really makes me feel refreshed and my skin (or makeup if I'm wearing any) looks much more toned and better after I apply it. I even have my boyfriend hooked onto it if that tells you anything. So, this is definitely worth a try if you are looking for a product like this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2003 8:34:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

i just bought water in a can..... i can't believe myself. what in the hell would possess me to buy water in a can lol. ahhhh but i love it. how can it be that my skin feels softer after spraying water in a can on my face??? i don't know but it does. maybe its just the hype making me believe my skin feels softer, i dunno, but it works. thumbs up for this stuff.