September 2, 2014 | 1607 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2004 9:08:00 PM More reviews by 1LUCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty cool product. I do believe it should be much cheaper, however, this isn't just plain tap water. It slightly tightens my skin (which feels nice actually) and makes me less oily. The best part is that I can spray it over makeup and if gives me a fresh/dewy look, even after it has dried. I wouldn't call it a skin staple, but it's "cool" to have.
EDIT:
No, there's nothing special about this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by SunriseSunset

I think this stuff is seriously overrated. It is water in a can, plain and simple. While it does feel cool and refreshing when you spray it on, I've found that over time, it actually makes my skin tight and dry, which isn't a good thing because I'm very sensitive as it is. I purchased a huge bottle, and I will finish it. However, I wouldn't buy this again after I'm done with the one I currently have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ninersgirl

I love expensive water in a can. There, I said it. I use this every morning before applying my moisturizer to help it hydrate in. Then a spritz before smearing on foundation to make it blend better. Then after applying m/u, before mascara and I really do believe this helps set everything in place! I keep one in my purse to spritz on just whenever. Yes, it's just water in a can. I love it anyway. Cheaper than MAC Fix+ and does the same job with a touch of luxe.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by stevie50001

I've given evian water spray a 4 compared to avene's 3 as I like the fact that this is marketed as what it is - water in a spray bottle. That said its great for refreshing your face throughout the day, esp hot days, thats about all tho.... I could also see this being good in the gym esp people who's skin is aggravated when exercising.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2004 10:13:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This spray is perfect for travelling (and probably little else). A reliable and compact source of clean water, I fail to see how it would help set makeup or moisturize your face the way some magazines have claimed in the past. I will buy this again - but just as a little luxury for travelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by elizabeg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this for years. I like it in the small cans and they are fabulous for travel and hot weather, etc. The water stays fresh and depending on where you are in the world, it's kind of nice to have clean water on hand for freshening oneself. I don't think it has a daily purpose unless you are always hot/humid or don't have access to clean water to rinse your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by LuxeD

Even though this is just water it has helped my dry winter skin tremendously, so it's got to have something that tap water doesn't.
I spray this on before moisturizing and it has gotten rid of the flakies on my cheeks and also my face doesn't feel as tight when I spray it on right after washing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2003 6:25:00 PM More reviews by noelleon1219

I've been using the same 14oz can [$10.99] of this since last year. I bought it from Ulta. I LOVE the way it feels on my skin and how it facilitates the application of my lotion after washing with Cetaphil or Aquanil. I try to use products with the smallest list of ingredients and those with the least irritants. This is great as toner and pick me up during study times. This mineral water works wonders for my sensitive skin!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by jujub

I got this for $1 at an overstock store...there is no way I would pay $8 for a can of water. I use it to spritz on my face when I'm doing an enzyme mask. It seems more sanitary than water from my own spritzer bottle. I will only repurchase if it is 1, possibly 2 dollars. Kinda fun to have around and feel like an extravagant jerk with, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ldylushess

I like this product too.. granted this is kind of frivoulous.. because no one really needs this... but it is very refreshing...and i use it to mix with my makeup .. wet my sponges and so forth... it is no miracle worker but then again what is?