Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

I purchased this item at Bath & Body Works. I got 3 1.7oz travel sized sprays for $15USD. I have dry skin and I use this everynight after washing my face and moisturizing. No breakouts and I think it's a good price for an item that I wouldn't do without. I will continue to use this item, I love it.

I don't know if there's any truth in the claims that it "moisturizes and tones," but it does refresh. Not only is this great on a hot day, but I use it to set my powder foundation (Laura Mercier, of course).

Wow, I didn't realize how wonderful mineral water would be for your face! After hearing about how great this was I picked up a can, I used to just spray chamomile tea in a spritzer bottle on my face and neck before and after finishing my makeup, when it's hot and basically when my skin was ever flustered - now it has been replaced with Evian, and my skin just glows even more. I'll be buying more of this!

I love this! A definate HG. But buy this in europe if you're there, b/c it's only about 2 euros (In paris), compared to 9 USD here. I spray this on everyday during the summer, and spray my makeup sponges with it before applying foundation for more even coverage. So refreshing. A Must-have.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, while we know that its simply just water in a can, its not just ordinary water. It IS mineral water after all. Mineral water has properties that will improve your skin and help you lock in moisture. It's the same reason why people's skin problems are miraculously healed after taking a dip in the Dead Sea. It's because of the high mineral/salt content that helps your skin. I personally love this product and will buy again. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Heard about this awhile back and found and bought a can at Sephora. I can't rave enough about it! I use this before I apply toner to help it help sink in faster. I also like the fact that it works great as a pick- me-up for the face and body during the hot summer months.

This product is a hit or miss but I was a great product for me!
Its purpose for me:
Tightens and tone skin after facial regime (it really does).
I use it after being out in the sun for a while.
Good for humid days.
Price: $9 USD for full size no travel size in US. I think it has a smaller travel sized one in Europe though for 2 Euros (saw it in Paris).
Packaging: It is simple, looks like an aerosol hairspray can.
Overall: Happy with it. Will buy again. Yes I realize it is water propelled by nitrogen in a can! Dont care.. it does its duty for me.

worth the money.
Love it and use countless times per day.
Especially nice after cleansing instead of toner.
I've tried Avnene, Vichy - Evian beats both. I don't know exactly why, but it doesn't dry my skin out like Avene did. Also it's has a much finer mist nozzle and is a bit cheaper than the others. I've also started to fill up an empty DR Hauschka toner bottle with Evian - sprays just as well. The only thing is that I can't put it in my handbag, it's a glass bottle spray. So I buy the little 1.7oz evian mist for my bag, and for home use I just keep filling the Dr H toner bottle. (saves quite a lot of money!!)
If you want to try this, do not rinse out the empty toner bottle with tap water!!! rinse it with a little evian and fill it up. Don't want the nasty stuff from tap water to get inside the bottle. Clean the mister by pumping evian trough it until the tube and nozzle has clean evian going through. When it runs empty just refill from your evian bottle in the fridge.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know its only water mist, but it is so beautiful and gentle and leaves actual dew on your face. I always have a can available in the warmer months. Just try it before you poo-poo it.

I don't think you really need this product but its nice to use to freshen your face on a hot summers day, after the gym, in a office with central heating to combat dry skin or to apply before moisteriser to help it sink in. You get a lot for your money and a large bottle with last ages. I'd buy this again.

Popular Face Skincare Products