April 20, 2014 | 1272 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by masooma1117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this makeup remover. i have been using it for 4 years and i have turned everyone around me onto this as well. first of all, its cost is negligible considering how long a bottle lasts and how cheap it is. secondly it works. a Q-tip and some product will remove all the smudges and mistakes i make when applying makeup (esp eyeshadow) and it works just as well to take off all makeup. i usually line the inside of my eye with kohl and i can use this makeup remover on a qtip along the inner eye and be ok. i think it stung the first few times i did that but never again. and my eyes always fine! they dont turn red or anything. truly, amazing value, great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by AnabelLee

I liked it at first, but after a long time of using it, I noticed that the skin around my eyes would sting whenever I used it. I've since stopped using it and started using cold cream for removing makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 6:37:00 AM More reviews by abcstine

Of all the eye makeup removers that didn't have any oils in them, this one is the best I've found so far in removing mascara. The trick is to let the cotton ball sit on your eyelids for a bit to make sure you soak your lashes ... definitely my HG of eye makeup removers :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2007 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sherezada

Sorry, but this didn't work for me. It feels like plain water. I always have residue left after using this, no matter how many times I go through. It is good for touch ups, though (like removing eyeshadow or liner boo-boos when you're doing your makeup). I guess I'll stick with my Covergirl eye makeup remover-even if it is a bit greasy, it does remove everything.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this doesn't remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner, but it'll remove everything else. it doesn't sting, smell, or leave a greasy residue. i use this to remove all of my non waterproof stuff and its great.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2007 4:01:00 AM More reviews by KRISTYLEOPARD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not very happy with this product. I don't wear Rimmel mascara so maybe that's why it's not working. I use the WP MaxFactor Volume Couture mascara and can NOT get it off at night! I hoped this might work, but it doesn't. But, you do get a lot for your money, and it did not burn my eyes or leave any greasy residue on the positive side.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mello_74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG eyemakeup remover. Takes everything off including waterproof eyeliner & mascara. Does not burn or sting my eyes. Great packaging. You get a lot for the money. No scent. Overall grea product! I always buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Rayaeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear much eye makeup so I have a low tolerance for bothersome removers. This product fits me very well. I soak a cotton ball, let it sit on my eyelid for a few seconds then swipe. Does the job in a few swipes with no burning, even when some got in my eye. It does leave my eyelid sticky for about 10 minutes, then there's nothing. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by mittens86

Love love love this make up remover! It works great, even on my waterproof mascara.You don't need very much to do the job either! And like other people have mentioned it doesn't feel like a make up remover, it just feels like water.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2007 1:25:00 AM More reviews by CuteMo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This remover works reasonably well if you're using Rimmel mascaras and eye makup; otherwise, it doesn't work too well. If I'm wearing Maybelline, this remover takes a bit of it off, but usually I have to resort to my coconut oil. However, on the days I wear any of my Rimmel mascaras, it does a pretty decent job. It does sting occasionally.