August 30, 2014 | 1791 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by 89prettyinpink

I LOVE THE 239!!! I use this bursh every single day - no joke, EVERYDAY!! And I've have it for almost 5 years and it is still is great condition. This was also my first MAC brush. I want to get a new one for how much I use it, but there's no point because it is still in such great shape. A MUST HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by moniluna6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best eyeshadow brush! It picks up a lot of color and packs on everything perfectly. I cannot live without this brush, it makes eyeshadow application so much better. The only bad thing is that its white hair so to avoid staining you should wash frequently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this brush. It's dense enough to pick up shadow nicely, and the size is perfect for a wash of color on my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Ellisedolby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was wondering, does anyone else have the word japan on it at the end? It's a really soft and very universal! I worte I wouldn't buy it again, because I don't need to.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by xcnm95x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ehh, I don't see the big fuss on this brush. I want atleast one person to agree with me, it's not soft. At all. It doesn't hurt that much, I guess, but if I try to define the color in the crease, it hurts. Also, the "MAC 139" rubbed off within a week. It's a great brush, but it's so strandard that I don't know why I could spend 20 dollars on it, and I don't know why I did. Mac brushes are soft, but not the softest brushes out there. I like EcoTools brushes soo much more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 7:59:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the 224 for crease and a softer color application. I use the 239 for areas (such as the lid) where I really want to pack on the color. This brush is soft, but perfect for really applying layers of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ChaiSahara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't do my makeup without a 239 brush! I have 3 of them I love them so much. Very versatile brush, but I use mine for applying shadow to the lids, and sometimes in the crease. Also works well with pigments and creamy products. This is definitely my most recommended MAC brush, along with the 217.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by cherryhjt

Can't apply shadow without it. It is a must have for beginners to apply eyeshadow on the lids and also blend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by juicygirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is soft enough that it doesn't hurt, and is very comfortable, yet stiff enough so that it doesn't lose it's shape when it's used. It's very good for applying pigments and shadows, and it's very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by shaecode

Love it! picks up tons of shadow. firm enough that all the shadow doesn't soak into the bristles, and it distributes color nicely. easy to clean and looks great