Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.4

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I did not like this Foundation. it was not matte, felt greasy, and im pretty fair, this actually was too light. but if you're new to makeup and don't need a lot of coverage it may work for you.

on 10/6/2013 5:40:00 PM

This is the best I have found so far on a long search for a good foundation for my combination skin, I have tried high end brands and cheaper brands but there was always somehting wrong with them.
What I want from a foundation is something that feels light on, and neither mat nor dewy, provides medium coverage but a non foundation look, easy to apply and lasts through out the day. This seems to do the trick. It has a satin feel, and although it is not completly touch off proof, it has stayed on better than any of the other brands I tried, despite a full days work and a gym workout.
I went out partying every night on an ibiza holiday and had hardly any sleep and decided to wear this on the flight home. I was told by some one that I looked preety fresh! so the foundation must have been working some kind of magic!
I love the fact you can take it in your hand bag and reaply when needed. I had a slight problem with the colour range as I am fair but the palest colours are really pale, and the darkest pale shade 130 Buff beige is not an exact match however it does blend in and adapt to my skin so not too much of a problem.
Try it - Its a good day time foundation although I am still looking for a really special foundation for nights out.

I was so excited when I saw this. I looooved the old Maybelline stick foundation. It was in a blue tube (shine free?). I really thought this would be the reincarnation of that. It is not. Not even close. The coverage isn't all that great and it leaves my face an oily mess within a few hours. It's the same color I used all those years ago yet it leaves a grayish cast on my face.. Just a weird foundation. I love Pan Stick foundation sadly this is a bad version. Sad.. I wish they would bring the other one back. Oh well, I tried.

on 10/6/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT! Best coverage, easy to apply, and lasts all day. My only complaint is that it make the edges of my face kinda dry and flaky, but moisturizer fixes that.

on 10/5/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I loved the concept of this! Unfortunately I got a shade slightly too pale (although I still use it) and it doesn't do my dry skin any favors. I just swipe it on and blend in with my fingers, and unless I've used a moisturizer within 5 minutes of putting it on it will cling to dry patches.

Pros:
-Easy to use (therefore hard to mess up application)
-Blendable
-Packaging is great
-Good price

Cons:
-Clings to dry patches unless put on immediately after a moisturizer (probably better for oily skin)
-Shade differences between some of them look like huge differences
-Doesn't last long on me, even with a setting spray

on 10/5/2013 4:34:00 PM

This has to be the absolute worst foundation ever made. It made me feel like I had a mask of grease on my face and looked like it too! I don't even remember what I paid for it, but $1.00 would have been too much...ugh! In the old trashcan it went.

on 10/5/2013 4:14:00 PM

This is by far the greasiest oiliest stick foundation I have ever had the displeasure of putting on my face... nothing about this product controls oil. sigh

on 10/3/2013 8:32:00 PM

This has really good coverage! But it is way too dry for my combination skin. From far away my face looks flawless with this on but close up I literally look 20 years older than I am! Way too dry, I understand it's for oily skin and yes it would probably work best for those with oily skin. It's very easy to use and blend. Covered my super dark circles very well. I wish Maybelline would come out with this product in a different formulation for DRY SKIN because I would buy it in a heartbeat. I can't say anything about how long it lasts on the skin/how well it wears because I only tried a sample I received in the mail.

I had to use this product twice to really use it correctly. The first time I used an applicator sponge to blend it like I do with my liquid foundation but it took most of it off. The second time I used my fingers to blend-this is the way to do it. I have acne prone, very sensitive skin and this foundation felt good on my skin. It didn't feel heavy and covered nicely. I do use a primer and bb cream before foundation. My skin looked clean and fresh. After about 6 hours it still felt nice but I'm not sure how much longer it would work. I can see this foundation being better in cooler months And not when it's hot with a lot of sweating going on. Overall good buy but probably won't be my go to foundation.

on 10/2/2013 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I adore the stick packaging, so convenient to use, just swipe and blend! Downside is this didn't stay on me very long even with a primer underneath and didn't help much with shine/oil and I was shiny within an hour or 2. Coverage wasn't too bad (medium) but it doesn't last long and disappears once I get oily. I gave it a 3 because I love the packaging so much I am going to experiment and see if I can make it work somehow. I would recommend this if your skin is not too oily, normal to slightly oily would work best with this imo. Would not repurchase.