Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.3

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I wanted to like this but I think it's just a bad formula plus flimsy packaging to boot. I loved the Fit Me liquid foundation formula plus the concealer.I have combo skin and this gets flaky and greasy and for some reason. Also it never looks natural.

I have this in #220, which almost matches my NC25-30 skin. I thought since it is a stick foundation, which generally have more coverage, it would have better coverage too, but it's very light and you really can't build it up otherwise it looks cakey and like chalk on my face. Flakes off in about 2 hours.Too drying to use around eyes. Feels like I'm wearing a mask despite the light coverage.

I can't say much about how long it lasts because I trialled it over a period of 1 week and each day I put it on I could not make it work and really just wanted to wash it off. It makes me look too corpse-like.

Would not repurchase.

UPDATE - I added another lippie because on days when my skin is more oily and I don't need much coverage, I can just swipe this on and it looks fine. Not the worst but not the best. Would recommend only if you have truly oily skin with no dryness.

I bought this thinking it was a concelar along with the luquid form of this. I later found out it was a foundation haha I did not like ethier of them to me honest. At first this was eh but I would NOT ever reccomend this for people with dry skin. It stared out okay for me as it has a creamy consistancy and applied and blended well for me. Although the more i blended, the more it flaked off and it really made a point of where my dry skin was. It wasnt horrible but I would not re-purchase and it was à waste of money for me and sits in my makeup bag. For me it also didnt last that long or gave full coverage. Nothing good here. Maybeline should stick to their mascaras

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am happy that I found a shine free foundation. For oily skin, it does well without putting greese on my face. I hated the packaging but the foundation it ok so I can't out this product too much.

I won't repurchase because it is nothing special but I can't say its a bad product

i normally am not a fan of maybelline products because they feel awkward on my face, but this is the exception. i love the stick packaging, it makes it very travel friendly, and mess-free application/touchups. i use shade 220 and it matches perfectly, i have light-medium skin tone and i have no idea what undertone i have 😣, but it matches and thats all that matters.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after gossmakeupartist said it was great for oily skin. I'm prefer liquid foundation, but thought this would be something easy to travel with. When I first put the product on I felt uneasy. It almost felt like I was rubbing wax into my skin. However, after a few minutes it started to come together and gave a seemingly nice finish to the skin.
Warning: if you have dry patches avoid this product. It pronounces them like crazy!
Literally, an hour later I was super shiny and the product had oxidized horribly. Alas, I had to stay at work for another 7 hours so I just used blotting sheets all day.

Overall, I would stay away from this product if you're even slightly oily or combo.

This is the worst foundation ever, stays shine free half an hour w/wo primer. The only reason i bought it was cus of *gossmakeupartist* recommendation, alas....really he has lost my respect for 100% recommending this foundation for oily skin.

P.s. I have combination skin type not very oily but with this foundation, i shine like potato crisp. Gah!

I love the concept. It applies so easily and it feels great when applied; it goes on kinda like smashbox photofinish primer. There is also no mess when applying it. It is very sheer and doesn't offer much coverage for my acne. I also have several dry spots where it started peeling really bad almost instantly. I tried several different primers and moisturizers underneath it but nothing prevented the peeling.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ok so this is a love/hate for me. I absolutely HATED the original Fit Me liquid foundation, but I love the concealer in this line. So when the "shine-free" stick foundation I was hyped! I have combo/oily skin, and that was my main concern with the liquid. The product is really easy to apply and blend, but I think the shine free claim is a bit far fetched. It still leaves me oily and I have to powder my face within an hour or two. Other than that I really like it. The convenience of the stick is great. all in all 4 out of 5.

When I saw this product, I was very excited to try it. I'm always looking for light coverage, easy to apply foundations. I was really hoping this product would work. It was very cheap and easy to use, but I can't say it was very good. It looks great when first applied, it covered up my light acne while still giving me a natural look. After about 3 hours, it started peeling off my face and was actually quite hard to fix. Overall I was very disappointed with this product.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have been very pleased with this product. I can go all day without touching up and the finish is very similar to the loreal magic nude liquid powder. It's so easy to apply and very easy to blend. I like that it's easy for on the go touch ups. Also, you could easily contour and highlight with these. I can't wait to experiment with these. The price is great, and the possibilities are endless.