October 26, 2014 | 1290 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by jezzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this to have as a more inexpensive alternative to my beloved Shiseido Stick Foundation, shade I20. Glamstep's review is spot on, Fit in shade 120 is too pink and 130 is too dark for us pale yellow/olive ladies. Love the feel of it though I have not tested the longevity yet. Maybelline, you're missing a crucial shade!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Ruch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Every time i wear this foundation my skin breaks out. It has an odd smell to it. But the coverage is light to medium. Overall though i like the way it feels as if im wearing nothing

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by l3th4rgic

This is another sample I got from my Cosmo magazine and I fell in love! I sampled Natural Beige in 220 and it fit me perfectly. Thanks to the shine-free core, my cheeks didn't get oily at all. I'm definitely buying this soon. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by TheHarryPotterNinja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had my heart set on going and buying the maybelline dream smooth foundation but to my disappointment and angst target was only carrying dream matte. I wanted to purchase it but because of my slightly olive and very yellow/red/brown (chinese) skin tone I had a feeling it wouldn't match correctly. I am a C40 in Mac and I thought that 220 would be a good match for my winter (pale) skin. Unfortunately the color was EVER SO SLIGHTLY pink but it is the best drugstore match I have found to date!!! I hope when I get tanner I can have the same luck finding a shade.

I apply this in a line across my forehead, two down my cheeks, and one on my chin and blend with a kabuki. For a little bit more coverage on my cheeks I just dab a bit on from the stick.

This covers well, using a light-light, medium and full then medium-light medium and full, and full-light, medium, and full coverage scale (hope this makes sense) I would definitely call this light-light to medium-light coverage. I am a runner so I have chronic red face (that's not actually a thing) and many many many freckles and hyperpigmentation. This covers the redness well but not so much the freckles which is fine for everyday. I as well have the occasional pimple maybe 1 or so per week (combination skin) and the skin is even more red and inflamed there. Unfortunately this does not cover those especially well, but very very well for a medium-light foundation.

I spent a lot of my early high school years with full coverage foundations (lookin like a straight fool) because I struggle with OCD. However, I really love this because it looks like I am wearing no makeup but I have little flaws.

One lippie off because I would have prefered a little bit more coverage AND BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF PRODUCT. There is so little (almost less than in a lip balm!) it's pretty uneconomical if your plan is to build this up to a full coverage which will be hard, time consuming, and expensive!

Conclusion: This is a very great light/medium coverage foundation whose best quality is its natural look while haveing substance (coverage).

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBaby19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG product!

Three words; I LOVE THIS! I got this at Walmart for $6.94 so I figured that was the cheapest I could get it. I got mine in 220 Natural Beige. I think that shade would work for about everyone! It is really blendable so I don't even have to go in front of a mirror when I put it on!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by SkinNMakeupbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I feel like this product makes you look more shiny/oily unless topped off with some sort of powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by KateGuil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so impressed! I swipe it on my face directly and blend with a sigma flat top kabuki. works wonderfully! :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

If your a fan of Max Factor Pan Stik foundation or the one by Kryolan;this might be your best bet in the states. Its a twisty, concealer type foundation that you can slip in a pocket and apply on the go without the need of a brush. Thats a HUGE plus, its the quickest fix for my face & probably one of the most natural yet flawless appearing. Its ultra light feeling, practically lighter than my serum absorbs into my face. Its super creamy, literally melts in and doesn't cake up even with multiple coats. Coverage wise its light to medium, definetely not full but gets rather close. Now the cons--color selection & staying power. Im a true NC20, basically light but very yellow skin. I wore True Beige in Max Factor version, here's the shades I tried:

115 Ivory-neutral can leave a gray cast, works with yellow powder on top
120 Classic Ivory-goes on yellow then oxidizes super pink !
130 Buff Beige-yellow but too dark (NC25?)

Staying power is also lacking. Im combo skin and the initial matte finish wore off in 4-5 hours and I got oily, it also transferred on to my cell phone--immediately. I couldn't get it to last much longer with a power AND setting spray on top :/ Also the product (0.32oz) is about half my pinky size when twisty completely up so I'm sure it will run out quickly. I'll keep it in my bag for touch ups or emergency (gym) looks but sadly cant rely on it for a full daily face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stick foundation. Easy to blend and it did cover up my pores and redness. Great affordable product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Tesamarie27

I didn't think I was going to like this product, but I really needed a fast and light foundation for school. I was pleasantly surprised at how perfectly it matched me and how awesome the finish was. It has a powder type finish and leaves your skin blurred (flawless in a natural way) if you have minor blemishes. I will definitely repurchase this!