November 22, 2014 | 1695 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2003 4:41:00 PM More reviews by kalisten

These are the best eyebrow pencils ever!! I have invisible blond eyebrows and this is the only pencil I've found that fills them in precisely and still looks natural. So cheap too, $2 for two pencils. I love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2002 11:12:00 PM More reviews by joyacchen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so cheap, cheap, cheap. I only use it for brows though, because it's way too hard to use as an eyeliner. It's fabulous, and although I have dark hair, I use the blond as a filler.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 8:03:00 PM More reviews by RubyGemZ

I have this in Velvet Black. I like the fact that it has a dual purpose for both eyes and brows but I prefer using this on my brows more. The pencil is kind of small but it's still soft and very natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2002 5:13:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I've been using these off & on *forever*. The price definitely can't be beat -- 2 pencils for super cheap. I use them as eyebrow pencils, and they come in some good, basic colors, and provide easy and nice application to brows. Can also be used as a liner, but I've never tried that. Waterproof too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2002 3:58:00 PM More reviews by jibunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this brow pencil for the last 8 years and love it! the price is unbelievable and it works great. I also find that they're very waterproof. Would take a lot to ever make me leave this product!