Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils

Price: $

Price: $

Rhus Succedanea (Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lanolin, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Talc, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake)

I buy this in blonde to match my impossibly fair brows. No one has ever guessed I have colored in my brows (a huge makeup faux pas, i think). i like the little pencils, and while the texture is perfect for my brows, i could not quite imagine lining my eyes with this. Seems slightly too hard-textured for that.

I bought these in dark brown. They work great, do not smudge off, need to blend them though for more natural color. Cheap as well. Would buy again.

These are some of the best drugstore eyebrow pencils imo, light brown is perfect for someone with blonde-lgt brown hair... the medium is kind of reddish/brown, the dark is nice for someone with dark brows.

on 2/28/2003 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

why oh why didn't I read these reviews months ago? I have spent most of my adult life looking for the right color of eyebrow pencil. They are always too orange for me. On a whim I bought this in charcoal grey and it's a perfect match to my brows. Who knew I had grey brows??

on 2/16/2003 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've used this product in 'charcoal gray' for a very long time. It's great for brows because the gray really isn't gray, but a taupe-ish hue that works extremely well for brownish blondish reddish hair! Terrific color. If you warm the tip with a match or lighter you can use it as an eyeliner for easier application, and it's best warmed because non-warmed it's way too hard for the fragile eye area! Just goes on better. GREAT pencil though. :-) One pencil lasts forever it seems.

on 1/28/2003 11:16:00 PM

I like this product. I use it on my brows and as an eyeliner. Yes, it's a little hard as an eyeliner, but I find that if you warm the tip up between your fingers for a few seconds it softens up quite nicely.

on 1/3/2003 4:41:00 PM

These are the best eyebrow pencils ever!! I have invisible blond eyebrows and this is the only pencil I've found that fills them in precisely and still looks natural. So cheap too, $2 for two pencils. I love them!

on 12/31/2002 11:12:00 PM

This is so cheap, cheap, cheap. I only use it for brows though, because it's way too hard to use as an eyeliner. It's fabulous, and although I have dark hair, I use the blond as a filler.

on 12/27/2002 8:03:00 PM

I have this in Velvet Black. I like the fact that it has a dual purpose for both eyes and brows but I prefer using this on my brows more. The pencil is kind of small but it's still soft and very natural looking.

on 11/30/2002 5:13:00 PM

I've been using these off & on *forever*. The price definitely can't be beat -- 2 pencils for super cheap. I use them as eyebrow pencils, and they come in some good, basic colors, and provide easy and nice application to brows. Can also be used as a liner, but I've never tried that. Waterproof too!

Popular Brows Products