Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Rhus Succedanea (Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lanolin, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Talc, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake)

I have been using these forever, but I'm really thinking of switching because I have to sharpen them WAY too often (like, every day) in order to get a nice sharp point. Maybe they are using a softer formula now than they used to?

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is THE best eyebrow makeup I have ever used and I am all about my eyebrows. Since I have black hair, I use the charcoal gray pencils to lightly fill in all over and black on the really bare areas. It looks surprisingly natural and it doesn't scream "GRAY!" I have very oily skin and this lasts pretty much the whole day. The price is also excellent usually under $3 for one pair of pencils, and you can find these at any decent drugstore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Ive used these pencils for YEARS. I use them to fill in my brows, and as an eyeliner. They are the most smudgeproof pencil I've used so far. Plus they last forever, even with me using them everyday. I use velvet black, and have a tough time finding them, the stores are always out of stock.

I loved this product until they changed the formula. Now it's waaay too soft for a brow pencil and deposits too much color. I tried applying w/gentle pressure, I tried keeping it in the fridge before using...no good. The new formula is great as an eyeliner; however, I need a good brow pencil.

Blah. Blah, blah. This is supposed to be the "#1 selling" brow pencil in the U.S., but I can't understand how when they don't even have a shade suitable for dark brunettes. I tried Dark Brown, and it was waaaaaaay too red in tone. It screamed for more taupe. Oh, well, it was so cheap, it's not much of a loss.

I buy this in blonde to match my impossibly fair brows. No one has ever guessed I have colored in my brows (a huge makeup faux pas, i think). i like the little pencils, and while the texture is perfect for my brows, i could not quite imagine lining my eyes with this. Seems slightly too hard-textured for that.

I bought these in dark brown. They work great, do not smudge off, need to blend them though for more natural color. Cheap as well. Would buy again.

These are some of the best drugstore eyebrow pencils imo, light brown is perfect for someone with blonde-lgt brown hair... the medium is kind of reddish/brown, the dark is nice for someone with dark brows.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

why oh why didn't I read these reviews months ago? I have spent most of my adult life looking for the right color of eyebrow pencil. They are always too orange for me. On a whim I bought this in charcoal grey and it's a perfect match to my brows. Who knew I had grey brows??

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've used this product in 'charcoal gray' for a very long time. It's great for brows because the gray really isn't gray, but a taupe-ish hue that works extremely well for brownish blondish reddish hair! Terrific color. If you warm the tip with a match or lighter you can use it as an eyeliner for easier application, and it's best warmed because non-warmed it's way too hard for the fragile eye area! Just goes on better. GREAT pencil though. :-) One pencil lasts forever it seems.

Popular Brows Products