September 21, 2014 | 1998 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2003 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

First of all, if something you love, works great and also happen to be dirt cheap.. praise the lord, DONT BE ASHAMED!! This shampoo is one of them, V05 does still make some nice products for the grand price of $.99!
This smells awsome, cleans well, leaves my hair shiny and smooth, just super!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2003 1:08:00 AM More reviews by bodie358

Wow !! I bought this at full price ($1.29) and received 20% more free. It does a great job and smells nice. I have been having itchy scalp lately but no flakes, after using this it's apparent that product build-up was the cause. My hair was full of body and not dried out. I do only use this once a week before my deep treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2003 11:11:00 PM More reviews by sarahzzz

I'm ashamed to have used such a cheap shampoo! It is DIRT CHEAP...79 cents! Great scent that actually stays with your hair. I brought a whole bottle (and there is a lot in one bottle. lol)of this to school for our swimming unit in PE, and the bottle was a

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by pookiemooks

This Shampoo, for the price... is probably one of the best ones out there. I love ALL OF THE FLAVORS! Kiwi and Lime is probably my fav though. Tangerine smells really good, too. when target or longs has a sale where they're 79 cents...GET THEM!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2003 2:17:00 PM More reviews by ignyc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I woud never use this shampoo daily because it would definitely dry out my hair. But this is the perfect shampoo to use a few times a month to get rid of product buildup on my hair. Smells incredible and you can't beat the price ($1.29 in NYC)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2003 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is probably one of the best clarifying types I have tried! I really love the smell too, the best part about this is the price. I can stock up on these and make sure I have a good supply on hand. Highly recommend for girls with an oily scalp like me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2003 10:29:00 AM More reviews by nine1588

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ehh, not the best but certainly not the worst. I got this for $.96 in a pinch so I really can't complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by cinann4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, I didn't think a 99 cent shampoo could work so well! It does what it says it's going to do and it smells great! I bought the conditioner as well and although it is not as hydrating as other conditioners, it does the job nicely when you don't need a heavier conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Sugar76

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using this shampoo for the past month, 2x a week. So far,so good. I like it better than Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo and Origins No Deposit. For one, it seems to do the job without stripping my already course hair dry, unlike the other two products. And two, it's dirt cheap. I bought my bottle for 79 cents. The scent is refreshing and not overpowering. I have thick straight hair, but an oily scalp and have to be very careful of products that weigh it down. Fortunately, this shampoo rinses clean. Two thumbs up for this clarifying shampoo because it gives my hair that fresh-from-the-hairstylist-bounce.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by spit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The shampoo is good. It smells nice too, but the conditioner is really thick like and it didn't relly put moisture in my hair.