April 25, 2014 | 1090 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2003 2:17:00 PM More reviews by ignyc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I woud never use this shampoo daily because it would definitely dry out my hair. But this is the perfect shampoo to use a few times a month to get rid of product buildup on my hair. Smells incredible and you can't beat the price ($1.29 in NYC)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2003 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is probably one of the best clarifying types I have tried! I really love the smell too, the best part about this is the price. I can stock up on these and make sure I have a good supply on hand. Highly recommend for girls with an oily scalp like me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2003 10:29:00 AM More reviews by nine1588

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ehh, not the best but certainly not the worst. I got this for $.96 in a pinch so I really can't complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2003 3:54:00 PM More reviews by cinann4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, I didn't think a 99 cent shampoo could work so well! It does what it says it's going to do and it smells great! I bought the conditioner as well and although it is not as hydrating as other conditioners, it does the job nicely when you don't need a heavier conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Sugar76

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using this shampoo for the past month, 2x a week. So far,so good. I like it better than Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo and Origins No Deposit. For one, it seems to do the job without stripping my already course hair dry, unlike the other two products. And two, it's dirt cheap. I bought my bottle for 79 cents. The scent is refreshing and not overpowering. I have thick straight hair, but an oily scalp and have to be very careful of products that weigh it down. Fortunately, this shampoo rinses clean. Two thumbs up for this clarifying shampoo because it gives my hair that fresh-from-the-hairstylist-bounce.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by spit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The shampoo is good. It smells nice too, but the conditioner is really thick like and it didn't relly put moisture in my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2003 6:07:00 PM More reviews by pcass4321

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fun shampoo to use. But I know I probably won't use it for long. I am a "shampoo junkie". I use them all. Expensive and cheap. Salon and Wal-mart brands. That's just the fun of shampoos I guess. The Alberto VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze has a nice clean smell. It cleans your hair and leaves it soft and silky. I looked everywhere for the Pina Colada scent and finally found it at the Dollar Tree! I have not used it yet but it smells nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jiltedjbird

Terrific stuff. I can't believe it's so cheap! Washes out effortlessly so it's perfect for thick hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Jennyfurry

The scent of this shampoo is delicious! For about $1, it rivals some of the more expensive brands. I use this in conjuction with the Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Conditioner. Rave from me. :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful scent, perfect cleansing action without stripping my moisture or (gasp) hair color. I'd give it a five, but it is a bit watery and goes sort of fast. However, for less than a buck, you can load up. A real find!