Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

on 6/30/2004 2:21:00 PM

I actually love this shampoo, didn't strip and wasn't harsh. Made my hair bouncy and shiny. Love the smell also. Great find and cheap.

on 3/26/2004 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used this for awhile without any problems of it drying my hair out..however, lately I've quit using it b/c it leaves my hair feeling really dry with lots of static. I prefer to use Suave as a clarifying shampoo now.

on 2/3/2004 2:56:00 AM

This is great.I have very dry,coarse hair and using this with the matching conditioner left my hair very clean and soft.I use it once a week to get all the product residue out.Works far better than the high end brand I have been using.Amazing for .88 cents.

on 2/2/2004 11:29:00 PM

GREAT VALUE!!! Bought this the last time because I was running low on cash and wanted something cheap to hold me over till I could buy my normal shampoo. Now I'm a firm believer that just because something costs more doesn't mean it is the best.

on 1/1/2004 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I thought that perhaps this was one of those rare finds - cheap and effective. But, alas, it disappointed, as all drugstore hair products do (for me, anyway). It dried out my hair AND did not remove build-up. So it's 0 for 2. Skip this one if your hair is even slightly dry or chemically treated or curly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love the smell of this shampoo! It smells so juicy and fresh and is really cheap. It cleanses really well and removes any build up in your hair. I used this every day and didn't have any problems with it drying my hair out. It was actually quite soft when used with the kiwi lime conditioner. I urge you to go out and try this. Mmmmm, the smell!

on 12/23/2003 11:37:00 PM

It make my hair smell so good and it is so darn cheap! My bidget loves that!!

on 11/29/2003 1:28:00 PM

First of all, if something you love, works great and also happen to be dirt cheap.. praise the lord, DONT BE ASHAMED!! This shampoo is one of them, V05 does still make some nice products for the grand price of $.99!
This smells awsome, cleans well, leaves my hair shiny and smooth, just super!

on 10/13/2003 1:08:00 AM

Wow !! I bought this at full price ($1.29) and received 20% more free. It does a great job and smells nice. I have been having itchy scalp lately but no flakes, after using this it's apparent that product build-up was the cause. My hair was full of body and not dried out. I do only use this once a week before my deep treatment.

on 10/11/2003 11:11:00 PM

I'm ashamed to have used such a cheap shampoo! It is DIRT CHEAP...79 cents! Great scent that actually stays with your hair. I brought a whole bottle (and there is a lot in one bottle. lol)of this to school for our swimming unit in PE, and the bottle was a