April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to say i love this product !! I have tried Macs Fix+ and i find it useless esp for the price of it ... Even the packaging is bad compared to This. I love the spray mechanism on this and its so refreshing. I use It for everything ! I spray it on my face after washing it if my skin feels tight , I spray it on my Foundation brush when im buffing in my foundation. Its Nearly half the price of Fix + Better packaging and all round better product. I know i will buy this time and time again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by skimcap

I use this to set my make up if I am after a dewy look. Also its great if my face feels dehydrated during the day so I have a travel size in my purse and a large one at home. I also use this to spray my eye liner brush to for the powder crease shadows, its one of those versatile products on the make up vanity.
Not sure if the minerals are effective or not but my skin is much more moisturised since I have used this.
I like this over the Evian spray but one qualm is that the nozzle clogs quite often so it loses a lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. IT's so refreshing and soothing. I spray it on my skin a few times a day and it does a wonderful job and soothing my skin. Its in a handy spray can which I really love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by MissTrine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the most soothing product I know. I always carry the travelsize in my bag to moisture my skin when Im on the go. I use it before I apply moisturizer while the skin is still wet/damp.

I have also used it after shaving, when getting a sunburn.

Would I buy this product again? I have for the past 4 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Patinails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!!! I use it after applying my mineral foundation (to eliminate that dusty effect), or I use it after washing my face before applying my day cream.
It is incredible and very cheap!!! I recommend everyone to try at least once: you will not regret! ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product, after washing face I apply it and it soothes my skin and make smy moisturizer even better. I also use through out day to freshen my make up, You need to wait for it to dry though which is the only set back but it does wake my face up when at work, when feeling tired and dry. Last a long time, and usually is always on sale at the drugstore. I'm sticking with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by elmab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It worked great for the first week , but then it caused dryness and irritation on my skin. I would never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by hollygkb

I'm not sure what is in this but it does help with irritation and redness. Got it in a sample pack. I was using Thayers as a toner and to calm redness. I will def be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really thought this was a gimmick for the longest time, but I got it in an Avene skincare set and this stuff is awesome. My skin feels instantly hydrated and soothed upon using it, and it is great to set my makeup. A little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by sam1venus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product. It soothes my skin whenever it gets sunburnt.