Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I picked this up in the raspberry flavor. Smells and tastes like candy but it did nothing for moisturizing my lips. If anything, after I apply this product, it dried out my lips even more? Leaves a milky baby pink color on my lips. Packaging is cute and I don't mind using my fingers. Wouldn't repurchase because product itself sucked.

on 4/5/2013 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I bought Caramel Kiss. This is one of the worst lip products that I have ever used. It is gloppy and leaves a white cast to my lips. I can only use it at night because it makes me look dead no matter how little I use. I will not be trying any of the other flavors. Terrible.

on 4/5/2013 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So i really love this product! I got the caramel cream one because my store only had that and unscented so I chose the caramel one!
The smell/tase: it reminds me of caramel flavored popcorn which is delicious
Price: I Paid just over $5for this (Australian dollars) which is not as bad because usually lip balms are around $4.95
Packaging: it's a nice little pot which a picture that describes its 'flavour', the thing I DO NOT LIKE is the pot. I barely buy things in pots anymore. 1. Because its unsanitary 2. It can get messy especially if I have long nails
I would love to try the other favors/scent because it is really good
The consistency: is not thick nor too light, it is light and very moisturizing. I don't see a white cast on my lips which is good ^_^ I would definitely recommend this product if you are thinking about getting it, need moisture in your lips from changing into different seasons or have dry lips. Overall I'm impressed with the product :) it is smooth and glides on easily. I have given this 4 lippies because of the packaging (4.5 if I could do halves) and the price isn't a bother to me as it is worth the money <3 xx

on 4/4/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

At first I didn't like this product at all. It left a white residue and it kind if felt like it was doing nothing for my lips. But after the product softened up it actually helped my dry cracked lips a lot. My lips would be incredibly cracked to the point if hurting and I put this on and Boom! Instantly softer. My only gripe about this product is how sticky it can be. But I suppose you have to take the pros with the cons.

on 4/4/2013 10:24:00 AM

I love Nivea products in general so I knew I would probably love these before I even stepped in to the CVS. At first I picked up Vanilla and Macadamia nut- smelled amazing and left a nice glossy sheen on my lips- super moisturizing, so I knew I had to get more. I ended up getting all of them and I love them to death. None of them leave a strange white sheen on my lips and they all smell incredible! (except for the unscented one) my least favorite out of all of them is the one that has no scent because I like my lip products scented. I would thoroughly recommend these to any friend (even the unscented one!)

on 4/3/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This lip butter is very good to use at night. It's moisturizing, lasting, ungreasy, & tastes very good. I wouldn't use it under lipstick or other things like that. I have the raspberry rose kind. The packaging isn't sanitary cause you will have to stick your finger in every time. I would always make sure you wash hands prior or buy a good lip brush.

on 4/3/2013 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love,love,love it!!It;s a rich formula,stay's put for a long time and keeps my lips soft Love the Vanilla/Macadamia Smell is gorgeous!

The only 2 things i love about this product is the texture on my lips and the scent. Its Heavenly. I did not know how soft it was going to be in the pot so i picked up a lot of product the first time. I just shrugged my shoulders and layered it on my lips and thank goodness i looked in a mirror because my lips were ghostly white! Its a very pale pink in the pot and its a VERY pale pinkish purplish on my lips. i wiped some off and from now i have to do double duty with applied my Tatre lip surgence in smitten before i apply a LIGHT coat of the lip butter. I do love the smell but i would not rebuy. If it was in a tube maybe yes...but not in the pot.

on 4/3/2013 10:42:00 AM

I'm on the fence about this lip butter. I dislike the packaging. I don't like the fact it comes in a pot, where the lid can be easily popped open in my bag. Plus I'm not a fan of sticking my fingers in a pot, which could accumulate bacteria and I'm putting that near my mouth. I have to disinfect or wash my hands every single time I use this, which is kind of annoying, because I wouldn't need to do this if it came in a stick. And once I've applied the product, I have to have a tissue handy to wipe off the excess, which isn't convenient if I'm in the car or somewhere where I don't have easy access to a tissue. Otherwise, it's a nice product. I love the Vanilla Macadamia nut lip butter, the consistency is nice, the smell is pleasant. This would be a winner if it came in stick and I will not be repurchasing this..

on 3/31/2013 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I was really excited to try this product out cause i heard some many good reviews on it however sad to say i was disappointed :( . Pros : price is pretty cheap , smells great and the packaging is cute HOWEVER I'm always a bit scared that its gonna pop open in my makeup bag. Cons: not very moisturizing at all, it kinda just feels like it sits in the lips so it really did nothing for me at all so sadly i will not be repurchasing this product again BUT i will say if you don't really suffer from "all year round dry lips" this product will most likely work for you.

Popular Lip Treatments