April 17, 2014 | 1814 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Whindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product wasnt bad, just wasnt good for me, i have dry skin and this product just showed that i have dry skin a lot more. it has medium coverage and the color gets darker as time goes by so i had to get a lighter shade than my actual shade and look like a ghost for a couple hours until it changed into my actual shade of color. I know a lot of people rave about it, but to me it was just a disappointment, because i heard all the amazing reviews and to me it just wasnt as amazing as people where saying, it might be better for oily skin than dry skin. i do not recommend it to anyone with dry skin at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

Goes on smoothly and does wear, however the coverage was surprisingly sheer, I have decent skin and had to use a concealer to cover some imperfections. Coverage too sheer for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by dumbum123

I absolutely love this foundation. It applies so nicely and is very pigmented. I have tried almost every single foundation on the market from high end to low end, and this beats all of them! If you are looking for medium to full coverage then this foundation is for you! I am in the shade buff beige and NC25 in MAC. I had originally tried medium beige but found it oxidize too dark and too orange for my liking. This was the best "yellow" looking, light medium shade that I could find and it is working quite nicely after it oxidizes. Initially it is pretty light, but after a while it transforms! I have dry skin and whenever I apply this with a brush or my hands, my dry patches show. However, once I tried the beauty blender, my application was ABSOLUTELY flawless! No dry spots and I didn't even need to set it! Beauty blender works wonders lol. This sets as a matte finish and I usually add a powder highlighter on top. It lasts all day, doesn't budge, transfer, patch up, or oxidize after it sets initially. I can find it for $10 which is VERY cheap compared to other high end foundations. I think this will work well for a lot of people except very dry skinned. It is HG for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried SO many drugstore foundations and I'm scared to say it but this may be my HG drugstore foundation! I love that the packaging includes a pump!

The consistency is a bit runny but once you shake it, it thickens up, It smells a tad chemically but once it dries it smells like baby powder. I found that this foundation has great coverage and keeps my skin matte throughout the day. I have very oily skin so this foundation is perfect for that.

I checked out my skin at the end of an 8 hour shift and it was still on/matte! The staying powder was amazing! I only paid $12.99 at Target (Canada) and I feel like it was worth it!

Happy to have finally found a drug store foundation that works for my skin! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont understand what the hype is about for this stuff! I was super excited to try this because of the rave reviews but I was pretty underwhelmed once I put it on.... Its just a so so foundation. It covers redness and other marks with a light coverage (you MIGHT get medium out of this) and thats about it. I dont really know why there is a pump with it because its really runny (it shook it up too!)...it would have been better to have this packaged in a squeeze tube or something like that. This is an average drugstore foundation in my opinion. I probably wont buy again because I want to try other foundations and find my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by branditaylorr

This is my go to foundation, all year round. It feels so light on my skin, and covers my few breakouts when I have them. It doesn't clog my pores, and makes my oily skin look not so shiny. The packaging is great, I love the pump bottle alot more than any other bottle, it's alot more sanitary and more controllable, it doesn't make you use more than you need to. For only 13 dollars, this is unbeatable. I put my Neutrogena Clear Skin Pressed Powder on top of this, and Im set for the day!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Carla1346

I found this product to live up to everything it says. It stayed all day was shine free and has an amazing coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS!!!! So i rarely (if EVER) buy drugstore foundations BUT this has GREAT reviews,raves on youtube,ect. So it was on sale for $6.99 and i was like wow cheap (considering my priciest foundation was $75.00) i decided to buy it...i tried this one the next day...at first it was liquidly so i shook the bottle and it was normal consistency!!! I used a BH cosmetics stippling brush..i loved this from the second it went on my face....it has no odor...Most foundations i have tried smell like...spraypaint or yeah urgghh! But the coverage is amaze-balls (i have acne and redness) it covered my dry areas without making them look drier or flakier...i prefer cream foundation bcuz liquid dries me out but this..OH NO....so amazing!!!! I set it with my Chanel Universal Loose powder and use the L'Oreal cream/gel blush it looked amazing perfect skin,rosy warm flush to my cheecks and lasted ALL day with MY powder!!!! Will DEFIANTLY repurchase!!! pros: lasts ALL day,natural finish,SUUUPPER lightweight,full coverage,does not accentuate dryness,dirt cheap,found at ANY drugstore,nice texture/consistency,great for normal/dry skin!!! Cons: not for Oily skin ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just picked this up at Walmart the other day, must say this is a very good foundation, never tried a cover girl foundation before until now. Many youtuber's have been raving about this product especially for people who have oily skin like me. I got the shade 932-nude beige, matches perfectly, im normally a NC20 at MAC. This foundation is full coverage which is what i like because i have alot of acne and acne scaring. The packaging is great, comes with a pump. Stays on all day and keeps your face nice and matt. My new favourite foundation for sure, id recommend anyone with oily skin to get this product you wont be disappointed

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I have combo skin and this is a pretty descent drug store foundation. It is a little bit more expensive for a drug store but it is what it is. I like that there is a pump. I pick up the bottle that matched my neck but once it was on, I probably should have gotten 1-2 darker.

I will mention that I have heard a lot of people say that this foundation has a tendency to oxidize, I have not had ANY issues with that.