September 17, 2014 | 1965 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by lovelypinkdiva

This mascara is GREAT!!!! I do recommend it. But, I had a allergic reaction to it. My eyes kept getting watery, itchy, & puffy. After illuminating all my eye makeup. It ended up being my rocket mascara. I wore it for a few weeks before I had a reaction. It's a great product. But, if your eyes start to water, get itchy, and puff up. It might be the mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by aaashleybelle

This mascara is AMAZING!
I have used multiple expensive designer brand mascara's and nothing compares to this one!
It curls, lengthens and volumizes your eyelashes without having to use much.
I really recommend it, and the cheap prices makes it even better!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It works wonders on my lashes, makes them much fuller and easy to work with. Maybelline makes great mascaras and this is no exception, I like this much better than my Diorshow and I think it's almost as good as Benefit - They're Real, it's just a lot cheaper!
But remember, it gives a lot of volume and some people don't like that and find it hard to work with.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Kirstenrebred

This product was my second mascara ever, and i love it. It stays all day even when it isnt waterproof. I will definitly repurchase this in the future, but for now im just trying out some other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely volumizes! My lashes looked much thicker after using two coats and also seemed to curl and lengthen. The formula is very wet which I don't mind but beware if a wet formula is something that turns you off.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Jhlcomp2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to really like this product. Probably a great product if you have long lashes - unfortunately I do not. This is buildable and I experienced clumps. I experimented by using this together with other mascaras but it still did not work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by athinapolitis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Walmart, $8, black, waterproof. PROS: black, stiff wand, length, volume, doesn't flake, doesn't make lashes crispy, affordable, easy to find. CONS: can get clumpy, never fully dries, wet formula, hard to take off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I really like this mascara. Does a great job with thickening and lengthening my lashes. Formula is very wet though so it can get messy so be careful with blinking too much for a moment or two after applying. Love the packaging colours it's very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

My go to mascara. I only put 2 coats on and my lashes are nice and curled. If i put on 3 coats it feels heavy and it clumps. I do love it though. It doesnt give me raccoon eyes. And stays all day long

update: this crap burns my eyes now...and its all clumpy when i put it on :'(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by LivRuffe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had bought this product due to all the rave about it, only to discover it is not what it is all cracked up to be. Lets first look at the product itself. The product is very thick and clumpy and heavy on my lashes. It weighs them down and hardly curls them at all. Basically my lashes would look like they do without mascara, but just coated with tar. It smears easily, and pulls out a lot of lashes when taken off. It also doesn't stay on that well, by the end of the day i would find little black specks around my eyes, and I do nothing during the day that would cause this such as rubbing my eyes, I simply just wear it. Moving on to the brush, it is not what i prefer. I have an average eye and the brush is too big for them. The hard, plastic bristles get clogged with the thick mascara so much that the wand is unable to do it's job of separating the lashes. I cannot get into the inner corners of my eyes with the wand because it is so large, and I cannot get an accurate application. Some may like this type of wand, it is just a personal preference, so my low rating for this product does not come from my dislike for the wand, but mostly from the formula itself. Maybelline, to my opinion, is a very good drugstore company, but they fell short on making this mascara as good as the packaging foretells.