Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 4/21/2014 2:38:00 AM

This mascara is just all around great- I have it in blackest black. It gives volume to lashes and lengthens really well, it is water proof, it is really black, and it doesn't clump even if I tried. I will repurchase this again and again. Love!

on 4/19/2014 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this product, very difficult to remove at night with my make up remover, and in the morning the remnants made my lashes stick together. I will definitely not repurchase.

on 4/18/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was extremely disappointed with this mascara, especially because of all the hype behind it. This mascara did nothing for my lashes, it sat heavily on my eyelashes and could not hold my curls. For someone with asian lashes, this was particularly annoying because my eyelashes were already straight enough, and the heaviness of the Rocket mascara made it even more difficult for my eyelashes to hold a curl.

I did notice that it did give a little more volume than the Falsies mascara (which I love!), but it was lacking in the lengthening department.

Overall, I thought this mascara was completely not worth the hype, and did not live up to my expectations at all.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it, I thought it would only be good for people that already have long lashes and just want volume, but I have short lashes and this mascara actually lifted them up and gave length as well as volume so they look really good and it usually stays up all day!

on 4/11/2014 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

good volume lengthens makes lashes look thicker no smudges no clumps holds a curl really black best mascara ever

Best mascara I've tried. Really good volume. Thick lashes. Lengthens. Generally not clumpy. Would def recommend, high quality.

on 4/11/2014 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Omg! I love this mascara so much! The volume that it gives to your lashes is unbelievable. It clumps just a bit but i use lash-brow groomer to get rid of the clumps. This is my holly grail drugstore mascara. Totally recommend it to anyone who wants big voluminous lashes.

on 4/6/2014 2:20:00 PM

I think I am allergic to this mascara which is really saddening. Even if I wasn't allergic to it, the Rocket would not replace my favourite Urban Decay Supercurl but it would be my favourite drugstore mascara without a doubt. The Rocket burns my eyes if any of it slips in while washing it off which isn't a typical problem for me. I also noticed my eyes would be irritated during the day which I can only really attribute to wearing the Rocket. I loved the brush and how it would thicken and coat my lashes with ease. I will be buying another, maybe in waterproof, to see if it was a fluke but so far this is a no go for me.

I really enjoy this mascara! It gives great volume with a good amount of lengthening! It really is an all in one mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this mascara since so many people raved about it, but I can't. I'm disappointed, it clumps, felt heavy and sticky, and the most important thing is flaky. For references, I live in tropical land, and have oily skin so it's important to have non-smudges/flakey mascara. Besides, not a fan of clumpy lashes, I prefer curls natural looking one. In my opinion, the falsies mascara much better than this.