Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 2/22/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Its so far the best mascara i have tried, it volumises and make my lashes look really nice . It doesn't not lengthens so still on the hunt for a good mascara that lengthens my lashes.

on 2/21/2014 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

At first this was a most have then after it made my lashes soooo dry and clumpy . It does lengthen and volumize but it's not worth the clump

on 2/20/2014 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

One of the worst mascaras. I red so many good reviews, that I went and bought it. What a dissapointment. I was so convinced it's gonna be good... It's so flaky, clumps up like crazy! It takes long time to dry. This is the only mascara that I apply, and then wait few minutes until it dries, careful not to close my eyes too tight. It smudges. And another weird thing is to remove it - it comes of flaky, stringy or something. Just bad mascara.

on 2/18/2014 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

So, I did love the Jordanna mascara and still do, however, I was starting to notice that my eyelashes had no volume. No real length. They were dark and dramatic but not very flirty. If that makes sense. I definitely to purchase a volume mascara and THIS ONE has been purchased at least four times. It does have a tendency to clump so I use the Rimmel Accelerator to lengthen and define the lashes. Best combo ever. If that is too much work, I will just use Jordanna but honestly, I have received so many compliments on my "perfect" lashes, that I have started using Maybelline Rocket & Rimmel Lash Accelerator together every day!!!!

on 2/15/2014 11:12:00 AM

I didn't like this mascara. I have short thin lashes. This mascara drooped them right after I curled them. So after they drooped I had to re-curl my lashes a couple times for them to stay which ended up ripping out a lot of lashes, therefore it's a really big hassle everyday. It smudged a lot after 2hrs and clumped a bit. It was a WASTE of $$$

on 2/14/2014 3:07:00 PM

I Luv this mascara it totally volumizes your eye lashes. I Luv the color black and pretty

on 2/14/2014 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have long thick lashes and it's formula is strong enough to make them stay curled. The only thing i hate about this product after couple of hours it starts to flake off if you accidentally touch your lashes.

on 2/12/2014 9:14:00 PM

Clumped my eye lashes majorly...to wet and made my eyes water so bad...works for others but not for me

on 2/12/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This mascara is alright. It's very buildable, lengthening, pretty volumizing and holds my curl decently. However, it makes my eyelashes feel brittle and crunchy, and when I try to take it off some of my eyelashes usually fall out. Kind of disturbing, so I don't think I'll buy it again.

on 2/10/2014 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara has opened the doors for number one, non-waterproof mascara and number two wetter formulas. This is even currently my HG mascara beating my previous HG Majolica Majorca. This gives me crazy volume (sometimes to the point of spidery lashes, I do have fairly good lashes to begin with except they're not curly) the best thing is that it's so much easier to remove to the point that it makes me question why I ever used waterproof. However the few times I've when I do accidentally rub it off with my sweaty hands (tmi sorry) it flakes off rather than smudging which I think is a positive as it's easier to touch up.

Currently it's dried up a bit so the effect isn't as dramatic, and it's more feathery but it's still amazing.

The only major drawback is that it stays tacky for a really long time, sometimes can make multiple lashes stick together (I personally love the look) and when I use it on my top and bottom lashes they sometimes stick together.

I have a lot of mascara to go through but when I finish them I am definitely repurchasing, actually I might not be able to wait because it's just so good.

Video Reviews & Tutorials