February 27, 2015 | 1267 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED Basics

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Taylorbrennan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently just got this product as a present for my birthday and I absolutely love it! I've only used it a couple of times on myself and other friends and I'm in love with it already. Its perfect to throw in your bag to top up during the day or just throw it in your bag in the morning if your running late and you can apply the eyeshadow on the train, car, etc. it's a lot better than bringing your big naked/naked 2 palette around with you during the day. It has beautiful colours for everyday and there very easy to apply. I love how the packaging isn't bulky or heavy so you can carry it around with you. I'm in love with this product and I would totally recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Alexislaurenxox

Love this! Perfect for taking with you in your purse, so many looks to do with this.! Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted the Naked 1 & 2 pallets but I couldn't justify spending that money on me when I have a baby. When this was released I kept debating it and finally decided that this one was doable. And finally pulled the trigger. Glad I finally did!! This pallet is amazing and totally worth the money. The colors are matte, except for one shimmer. Color pay off is good without a primer, but I find the colors blend together better with one. Colors are definitely wearable! And I love this pallet! My go-to everyday!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my most used palette. The shades are so wearable. Even if I'm wearing brighter colors, I still use the first and third shade everyday as a highlight on the tear duct and brow bone, respectively. The two taupe/brown shades are great for contouring and in the crease. And the flat black is perfect for a smoky eye. Yes, you could probably dupe these shades, but the quality is superb, the packaging is great, and overall, this is an excellent basic palette. I own hundreds of shadows and am always reaching for this. The staying power on these, as all UD shadows, is great. I would repurchase if I ever lost this or used it up. Basic as these shadows are, you can use them for tons of different looks, from dramatic to barely-there, and also used as the foundation for more complicated eye looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by GlamourMom3

This is a fantastic everyday palette. The colors are amazing for making the most of my blue eyes. I really like matte shadows for casual days or for paring with a bright lip. The quality is excellent and the packaging is elegant, compact and sturdy. Sure you can find less expensive dupes, but honestly I think this is a fabulous value. Every color is high quality and very wearable. There isn't a bad one in the bunch. If you love neutral matte eyeshadow save yourself time, money, and storage space by picking up this pallet.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by nada32

This palette was not what I expected it to be. It seemed very nice and I really liked the packaging but when I tried the colors on my eyes, they were not very appealing and it did not reach my expectations at all. I have another eyeshadow palette that is even more pigmented and lasts all day than the colors in this palette and it costs much less. I am not satisfied with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Charlotte2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it amazing colors!!! Must buy for all makeup fanatics

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will have to agree with the below reviewer and say "Urban Decay, you've done it again" I own the Naked One palette, and love it. However it just so big to travel with. This is compact and the perfect set of shades. They are super pigmented, a little goes a long way with these - Just like any other Urban Decay eye shadow. I actually find myself using this way more than anything else - I am sorry Naked One, you're just too big and bulky for me to carry. This gives such a great nude eye, to a slight smokey eye to a very dark smokey eye. The colours are so versatile, and build able. Definitely give this a try! You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by laydeehdessa

URBAN DECAY YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!! I own all 3 Naked Palettes and love them all. This has to be my favorite just because of the matte look for every day simple smokey eyes. I usually use this on top of the original primer potion or smashbox's photo finish eyeshadow primer. The shadows are all very pigmented which is a huge problem for me since I have tan to medium brown skin. Some shadows don't have good color pay off on my skin but NO PROBLEMS HERE. And even though $30 for eyeshadow isn't really "cheap", you get 6 beautiful colors that last a very long time. I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Super portable, I hesitated for a long time because I already own the other Naked palettes and this seemed like sort of a waste of time. However, this has everything I need to put together a perfectly blended neutral eye and I use five out of the six shades each day when I do my make up. When I saw that it was a Basics palette I was underwhelmed, thinking the shades would be boring and unimpressive. When you work them together with some simple black liner however, "basic" becomes very beautiful indeed! Just wish it didn't cost so much because it is more per shadow than the other Naked palettes and I feel that's a little cheeky, UD!