Urban Decay NAKED Basics

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Since i got this i have only used it twice and i honestly hate it! although they are good quality i just dont like the colours AT ALL! and i dropped it from about 10 cm from the ground and two of the shadows completly fell out! not impressed at all!

Great for every day day color

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I'm on the fence with this palette. I bought it this past week, with $15 off with my Beauty Insider card at Sephora. The colors are wonderful: no creasing, easy to blend, and I like that very little can be used to create a look. However, the packaging is difficult for me to open, and once I do, I get this weird funny smell. It deters me away from using this palette, which is a shame, because I've wanted this palette since it came out.

UPDATE:
I've returned this palette again after trying another one to see if I had a dud because of the smell. It's still there! :/

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this product! I need matte shades for work and this fits the bill perfectly. Good quality, like all of my Urban Decay eyeshadows. You're not going to do anything crazy or exciting with this palette, but that's not what it is for. I have done some great smokey eyes though! Perfect for travel AND every day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have both the naked and naked 2 palette and I mainly reach for the matte shades and I figured this would be a perfect palette for me. All matte shades accept the first one. You could create quite a few different looks with this little thing (literally smaller than my cellphone!) Its absolutely perfect for traveling given its small size. They blend beautifully and are highly pigmented. I was hesitant to pick this out but I did on a whim (was on the checkout counter at ulta) and I'm so so glad I did! If you loved the matte shades from naked 1 and 2 or just love your neutrals, you need this in your life!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am so minimal with my makeup. Concealer where a need it, a little loose translucent powder to set it; blush, brow gel, mascara, and lip gloss. And, of course, a gorgeous palette of nude shadows. This UD basics is so perfect for me. I reach for it almost every day. The colors are versatile, blendable, and so flawlessly nude. W.O.S (Walk of Shame) and Venus are my favs. The colors last all day even without primer....I Will adore this Pallette forever. A must-have for minimal makeup girls, or really anyone. Xoxo

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The palette is good. You have to know how to use it as far as blending colors together properly. I'm bc 45 for reference. It looks really nice with liquid or gel black eyeliner the cat eye looks. Would I rebuy maybe not because I have to many palettes as it is. Is it worth it?? Yes

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As much as I love my other Naked Palettes, this one just became my new favorite for fall/winter. There's something about a matte eye in the cooler months that just works. This palette is the perfect range of matte shades for using with other shadows to blend looks out, or entirely on its own, with each other, like I have since I got it. I've only used something else once and have had it for two weeks. I'll admit, it's not as great of a steal that the normal Naked Palettes are with their around $4/each price breakdown, but I got this for $12 with a $15 off coupon at Sephora and couldn't have picked a better thing to use it on. The shadows are really pigmented like UD shadows should be, even if the lighter ones blend into nothingness on my skin tone. That makes them good for blending darker shades out and great for using on other skin tones. I would most definitely replace this baby because I don't know how I lived without it before. It's GREAT.

Decent palette but NYX makes the same one called "natural". Same colors, same quality and 6 bucks....no brainer here!!!! Actually I like the NYX one better!! just sayin'

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes, something different. I went to Ulta with high hopes for N3. Not so pleased when I swatched it. I love rose gold accessories, but eyeshadow not so much. Naked basics is versatile, with sleek matte packaging. The first color resembles a whiter Virgin with a frosty finish, the rest are strictly matte. Super easy to score many looks and I found the price a bit less intimidating. I love this and it has become a staple HG product for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Simple Daily Makeup Tutorial (Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette) by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Urban Decay Products