November 21, 2014 | 1659 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wanted to love this product! Sadly did not work for me! I chose the lightest shade possible and ended up looking orange! Not good for pale people at all! Coverage was good just not right colour unfortunately!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by tinka10

Very thin texture, no coverage, and made my pale skin look orange. I know these western BB creams are only tinted moisturisers but this wasn't even moisturising either. Plus, for the price, it's simply a waste of money as well as a step back for me skin protecting wise. Skin79s BB creams are half the price of this and offer more suncare and skincare benefits, so I don't really understand why people are putting up with this scam.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as a primer, rather than a bb cream/fdtn since it has absolutely no coverage. As a primer it helps my fdtn last longer, and control oil pretty well. I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone, and it doesn't make my skin oiler or break me out. I also like to use it alone on good skin days. Gives my skin a nice warm boost of color and makes it look more even and smooth. It has tiny shimmer particles which give a glowy/dewy finish but not oily/metallic. I use it in the deep shade for my nc42 skintone. Deep is darker than my skin skin currently, but will match perfectly over the summer when I'm darker, about nc45. Even though it is darker, I like it bc it makes it look like I got a little bit of sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Wennifer1

I have tried SO MANY BB creams and tinted moisturizers that I didn't really expect this one to be any different BUT IT"S GREAT!! If you have fair skin then go with the fair shade. The light shade was too dark for me....It comes out of the tube white but when you rub it in your skin, it transforms it! It feels great, lasts all day and it covers minor imperfections. Also evens out tone really well. I'm a tough critic when it comes to these BB creams and it changed my mind. I'm a customer for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by maruh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually wear FULL COVERAGE foundation because my skin usually looks horrible with nothing on,i have acne scarring, big undereyes circles and i am so pale it's almost impossible to match my skin color. Some foundations look too pink or too yellow tone,or even too dark when its the lightest shade they ofer. My skin usually gets oily after 30minutes i wear an oil-free foundation(claimed to be oil-free!) and because i love full coverage makeup,you can see i wear foundation. Ugh...my dad hates when i wear too much makeup,he always say "Less is more".

One day i was at my mom's for the weekend and i forgot my makeupbag,i asked if i could borrow some of her makeup and then i saw it .MY LIFE SAVER!
I didnt know what to expect as i just wanted something to put on my face.I squeezed the tube on my hand and then rubbed the pearls on my face. At first I was like "OH NO!IT"S SOOOOOO DAMN WHITEEEEEEE". But i keeped rubbing the pearls and it turned into my skin color.Even tho my skin is really pale,it was a cute pale color. (I tried the FAIR-PALE #810)

It looked so amazing! I couldnt believe,i went outside to check my makeup and it looked like i had nothing on my skin,just PERFECT DOLL SKIN.
Like woww....go get this product.
I putted it at 8am and then every 2hours i checked to see how it looked...it just looked amazing! NO NEED TO POWDER,NO NEED TO BLOT. My skin is usually sooooo damn oily but it kept it matte all day til 11pm. That's just amazing. I purchased it and i started to wear it at my dads and he keeps telling me that my skin looks beautiful and how i look way better without any makeup on( lol he doesnt know my secret!)

Thats just amazing..
But it doesnt cover everything,i have some acne scarring but i dont mind if it shows a LITTLE BIT. You cant see them,only if you look really damn close!
And about my undereyes circles,it disappears.

IT JUST LOOKS LIKE PERFECT DAMN SKIN.

Perfect for nomakeup day. I swear it looks sooooooo natural but looks really reallly realllyyyyyy good.

Just like skin but better!
Never going back to full faced foundations !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by angelic4296

My first review on MUA and I must say....it's not a positive one. When I tell you this stuff oxidizes...I mean I looked like an oompa loompa about 10 minutes after it settled into my skin. And no, I didn't have the wrong shade because it wasn't INITIALLY orangey - it looked OK at first. Then, about 10 minutes later, I happened to meander by a mirror (THANK GOD!) and...OH. MY. GOOD. GOD. I had to do my makeup all over again because again...the oompa loompa thing. So, the Garnier one made me break out. This one....orange. Maybelline...PERFECTION. Stay away, ladies. Stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by msjohns888

I'm an nc25-30 and I find this bb cream to look like my natural skin. It gives me a glow, medium is the perfect color. I don't mind the texture, I think the beads are kind of fun. I have big pores and acne scars which thick foundations accentuate. This looks good after hot yoga. It's easy, glowy and natural. A little studio finish concealer and sensuous rose Estée Lauder blush and I'm set.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by rca417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, L'Oreal, why can't you make this glorious product in a shade light enough for us ultra pale girls? The formulation of this BB cream is phenomenal: it evens out the skin tone and truly blurs imperfections like no other...yet it's too dark for me, so I can't use it on its own, as I would like. I use this as a primer underneath my foundation, as it really does smooth out the skin, making for a beautiful makeup application, but this is the only way I can wear this product because without foundation on over it to cancel out its darkness, I look ridiculous. Grant it, it's only a shade or two too dark for me, but slightly orange is not a look I really want to go for. It hasn't broken me out at all and the packaging is great, very hygienic and convenient, and it somehow manages to control oil/mattify while still providing adequate hydration, and it's for these reasons that I gave it a 3. I will probably repurchase just because I love using it as a primer, but god dammit, I just wish it came in one shade lighter! So disappointing. I wish more cosmetics companies catered to the extremes of the skin tone spectrum; porcelain skinned women struggle just as much to find makeup that matches them as those with deeper complexions and it's incredibly frustrating :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by jsche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does its job. It really evens out my skin tone and makes my skin look more flawless. It's not meant to cover up acne or be very heavy. Matches my skin tone well too! Affordable, I got it for about $8 and I think it's a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in Light and while it did cover a purplish scar on my chin, the rest of my face turned orange :(
Love the coverage, but hate the color..