October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The colour is quite nice however it makes my skin feel dry and doesn't cover very well.

I bought in Light, it is a little dark for my fair skin but overall is a very OK product, only use if you want it to look like you're not wearing any product, would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by mrsstyles11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i don't like this bb cream i feel as if it makes me look older

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

The only "magic" I see is that it disappears... there is nothing to show that this product actually does for the $11 price! I purchased this in the "light" shade, which comes out of the tube in a very thin, almost white consistancy. Once applied, it hardly covers anything and feels dry like a powder. I'm not impressed with this at all, so it's going right back to the store.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Bectasticc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this bb cream! Use caution when choosing the right shade, At first I got it in "light" but it was WAY to dark and orange for me. I took it back to Walmart and exchanged it with the fair shade with no problems. While I don't have fair skin at all I found this shade to be a much better match for my skin color. This product has a fair amount of coverage, for a bb cream. It blurred my imperfections/blemishes and evened out my skin tone. It didn't look oily at all. It was easy to use and blended well. It is also fairly build-able if you have areas on your face that need more coverage. I also really liked the packaging- not messy at all. I would recommend this product only in the fair shade. Personally I think the other shades look too orange. I hope you enjoy this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!!!! I agree that it can be a bit orange but I've never had a problem with it appearing orange on my skin and I'm quite fair. It's a BB Cream. NOT a foundation. While yes, it is buildable, you don't need to shellac it onto your face... Also, not really understanding why people are complaining that it feels like sand??? I have super sensitive skin and never one have the color beads been an issue. Just apply it to your fingers and rub them together to activate the color prior to putting it on your face if its that big of a deal. I use this everyday now under a loose powder for a quick, natural, easy look. Love it. The BB Cream makes my skin look flawless (which is really saying something) and the coverage lasts ALL DAY. You do get color transfer quite easily but just don't go rubbing your face all over everything and everyone (again, don't see why there's so many complaints about that issue either). I got this from CVS on incentive for spend $15 get $5 extra care bucks and I used a $2 coupon and extra bucks to purchase it; got this and a loreal concealer stick for $3. Can't beat that! Loreal is starting to win me over between this product and their telescopic shocking extensions mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Kdstevens

I've heard really good things about bb creams and right now they are all the rage. I checked around online to see which was the most loved and it seemed to be this Loreal BB cream. I went to my local drugstore and it costs about $11. Which maybe isn't too bad but it doesn't contain any sunscreen so I feel for 11 bucks and to be a drugstore product...that's a bit high. The tinted moisturizers are cheaper and this is basically a tinted moisturizer. The product itself is white with color matching beads that burst and are supposed to adjust to your skintone when applied. But the color selection is the greatest. I'm usually a light to medium and the light was too dark but the fair shade was too light. I do love the packaging and that it isn't messy. It dries to a powder finish and is pretty soft. However, it is more drying to my skin than using a pressed power. It has little to no coverage and it sinks into every pore on my face. I even tried applying my usual primer first to keep it from sinking in my pores but that didn't work. It only makes them more noticeable. All in all my favorite part of this product is the packaging. I will be returning this product and would not recommend unless your pores are tiny.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by lolly2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had a sample of this and loved how it looked so I bought the full bottle. Wow what a difference. I don't know what happened but the full bottle is terrible. Its like this gray, gritty, thin cream that just sits on top of your skin. If you wear glasses you will find it all over the frame that touches your nose. I can't see that's its doing anything to improve my skin either. Its like bad cakey foundation. I don't know if I can make it though this bottle. I'm not finding a way to "make it work" by mixing in something else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Picked this up in medium, good for my NC 30-35 skin. Chances are, if I knew this is those colour changing product, I would not purchase it in the first place based on the horrible Almay smart shade stuff.
However, this turned out to be a fantastic product, it is one of those hybrid foundation/tinted primer, what I meant is, traditional fdn. covers, this kind of products blurs. It covers pores, mild uneven skin tone, but even if the uneveness still showed thru, it doesn't look as horrible as before. A little concealer or mineral powder on top takes care of it.
I applied this over sunscreen and moisturizer, yes, there is a little grits, it is so minuscule of worthless mentioning and it melts and blend in with the product. I suspect this is a required in order for the white cream morphing to the skin colour. $15, I wish more products comes in this kind of squeeze tube with eyelet opening.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by parisforme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have both the Medium & light colors and I love them! I use the light everyday under my other foundation as a primer and it works wonders! It makes my face look flawless, and it's far from it. I love the way it makes me skin feel, and it just evens out my skin. I would recommend this to anyone. Way better than the Revlon BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by baileygc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, makes my face so smooth and soft, I will definitely stick with this for a long time.