December 22, 2014 | 1630 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by kate9854

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not may favorite is usually worn only around the house just in cause I need to run to town or unexpected visitor. The main down side is that it has no spf. I would expect some one would want to wear it during the summer so that alone is deal breaker. I purchased the light and it was not nearly light enough for me and has a orange color to it. It did provide some coverage but don't expect to cover a zit. Concealer will still be needed but does provide a light/ medium coverage depending on how it is applied. It gives a light feel and not heavy as if you don't have make up on. The make up is pretty runny when it comes out the tube but haven't had issues with it running out the tube when put away. I'm sure this color is probably better for medium/fair skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Clo0107

i love this for a 'no makeup' makeup look! it also controls my oil well. the colors do run a shade dark though. just wish it had spf.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by SaraxD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, I'm really disappointed by all the bad reviews on this product :(

I bought this about 6 months ago, actually after reading great reviews on MA (it used to be about a 4/5). I bought it in 'Fair' because I read everywhere that 'Light' turns orange, which I agree, because I got a sample of it..and it was atrocious.

Anyway. I really loved this stuff at first. So so so much. But it was getting colder out, and eventually it just wasn't hydrating enough for my uber dry skin, so I put it in my makeup collection for a while.

I took this back out last month and I fell in love with it all over again. I LOVE the "no makeup" makeup look, I hate seeing the makeup lines on my face, and I hate feeling like I'm wearing it. But I have a lot of redness, acne scars, and awful dark circles...so it's a must.

I WILL say that this is nowhere near full coverage. In fact, it's more like a tinted primer, but that's really all I feel like I need. No it does not cover everything, I still need concealer for my blemishes, but for some reason this product brightens the heck out of my skin. I DON'T KNOW WHY! But I seriously love it! I don't find that it settles into lines/pores, and it doesn't oxidize on me. It stays velvety all day (not matte - just like a skin texture) and I really don't need a setting powder.

I will be taking this camping with me, and will wear this to the beach. It's really just the perfect product for me and anyone else who loves the natural makeup look. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by infusion77

I thought I liked this and it was the first BB cream I tried. I bought the second lightest shade even though I wanted to get the lightest shade. My friend and the Walgreens makeup lady told me to get this one. It is really too dark for me, but I thought it might work if I got in the sun a little. However, today I wore this after not using it for a week or so and I looked pretty bad, and I'm not talking about the too dark-orange tint even (which is pretty bad) . I sometimes forget what people mean when they talk about oxidizing. I looked so weird and horrible by the middle of the day that I decided I cannot wear it anymore. It's a little too runny and one of the 3 BB creams I own (if not all of them) have made my pores look so bad. I am having slight cystic acne which is rare for me... even using foundation does not do this to me. I wanted to get on this BB cream bandwagon, but I think I am officially completely freaked out by them. Nice try L'oreal but nope.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wanted to love this product! Sadly did not work for me! I chose the lightest shade possible and ended up looking orange! Not good for pale people at all! Coverage was good just not right colour unfortunately!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by tinka10

Very thin texture, no coverage, and made my pale skin look orange. I know these western BB creams are only tinted moisturisers but this wasn't even moisturising either. Plus, for the price, it's simply a waste of money as well as a step back for me skin protecting wise. Skin79s BB creams are half the price of this and offer more suncare and skincare benefits, so I don't really understand why people are putting up with this scam.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as a primer, rather than a bb cream/fdtn since it has absolutely no coverage. As a primer it helps my fdtn last longer, and control oil pretty well. I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone, and it doesn't make my skin oiler or break me out. I also like to use it alone on good skin days. Gives my skin a nice warm boost of color and makes it look more even and smooth. It has tiny shimmer particles which give a glowy/dewy finish but not oily/metallic. I use it in the deep shade for my nc42 skintone. Deep is darker than my skin skin currently, but will match perfectly over the summer when I'm darker, about nc45. Even though it is darker, I like it bc it makes it look like I got a little bit of sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Wennifer1

I have tried SO MANY BB creams and tinted moisturizers that I didn't really expect this one to be any different BUT IT"S GREAT!! If you have fair skin then go with the fair shade. The light shade was too dark for me....It comes out of the tube white but when you rub it in your skin, it transforms it! It feels great, lasts all day and it covers minor imperfections. Also evens out tone really well. I'm a tough critic when it comes to these BB creams and it changed my mind. I'm a customer for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by maruh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually wear FULL COVERAGE foundation because my skin usually looks horrible with nothing on,i have acne scarring, big undereyes circles and i am so pale it's almost impossible to match my skin color. Some foundations look too pink or too yellow tone,or even too dark when its the lightest shade they ofer. My skin usually gets oily after 30minutes i wear an oil-free foundation(claimed to be oil-free!) and because i love full coverage makeup,you can see i wear foundation. Ugh...my dad hates when i wear too much makeup,he always say "Less is more".

One day i was at my mom's for the weekend and i forgot my makeupbag,i asked if i could borrow some of her makeup and then i saw it .MY LIFE SAVER!
I didnt know what to expect as i just wanted something to put on my face.I squeezed the tube on my hand and then rubbed the pearls on my face. At first I was like "OH NO!IT"S SOOOOOO DAMN WHITEEEEEEE". But i keeped rubbing the pearls and it turned into my skin color.Even tho my skin is really pale,it was a cute pale color. (I tried the FAIR-PALE #810)

It looked so amazing! I couldnt believe,i went outside to check my makeup and it looked like i had nothing on my skin,just PERFECT DOLL SKIN.
Like woww....go get this product.
I putted it at 8am and then every 2hours i checked to see how it looked...it just looked amazing! NO NEED TO POWDER,NO NEED TO BLOT. My skin is usually sooooo damn oily but it kept it matte all day til 11pm. That's just amazing. I purchased it and i started to wear it at my dads and he keeps telling me that my skin looks beautiful and how i look way better without any makeup on( lol he doesnt know my secret!)

Thats just amazing..
But it doesnt cover everything,i have some acne scarring but i dont mind if it shows a LITTLE BIT. You cant see them,only if you look really damn close!
And about my undereyes circles,it disappears.

IT JUST LOOKS LIKE PERFECT DAMN SKIN.

Perfect for nomakeup day. I swear it looks sooooooo natural but looks really reallly realllyyyyyy good.

Just like skin but better!
Never going back to full faced foundations !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by angelic4296

My first review on MUA and I must say....it's not a positive one. When I tell you this stuff oxidizes...I mean I looked like an oompa loompa about 10 minutes after it settled into my skin. And no, I didn't have the wrong shade because it wasn't INITIALLY orangey - it looked OK at first. Then, about 10 minutes later, I happened to meander by a mirror (THANK GOD!) and...OH. MY. GOOD. GOD. I had to do my makeup all over again because again...the oompa loompa thing. So, the Garnier one made me break out. This one....orange. Maybelline...PERFECTION. Stay away, ladies. Stay away.