September 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!!!! I agree that it can be a bit orange but I've never had a problem with it appearing orange on my skin and I'm quite fair. It's a BB Cream. NOT a foundation. While yes, it is buildable, you don't need to shellac it onto your face... Also, not really understanding why people are complaining that it feels like sand??? I have super sensitive skin and never one have the color beads been an issue. Just apply it to your fingers and rub them together to activate the color prior to putting it on your face if its that big of a deal. I use this everyday now under a loose powder for a quick, natural, easy look. Love it. The BB Cream makes my skin look flawless (which is really saying something) and the coverage lasts ALL DAY. You do get color transfer quite easily but just don't go rubbing your face all over everything and everyone (again, don't see why there's so many complaints about that issue either). I got this from CVS on incentive for spend $15 get $5 extra care bucks and I used a $2 coupon and extra bucks to purchase it; got this and a loreal concealer stick for $3. Can't beat that! Loreal is starting to win me over between this product and their telescopic shocking extensions mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Kdstevens

I've heard really good things about bb creams and right now they are all the rage. I checked around online to see which was the most loved and it seemed to be this Loreal BB cream. I went to my local drugstore and it costs about $11. Which maybe isn't too bad but it doesn't contain any sunscreen so I feel for 11 bucks and to be a drugstore product...that's a bit high. The tinted moisturizers are cheaper and this is basically a tinted moisturizer. The product itself is white with color matching beads that burst and are supposed to adjust to your skintone when applied. But the color selection is the greatest. I'm usually a light to medium and the light was too dark but the fair shade was too light. I do love the packaging and that it isn't messy. It dries to a powder finish and is pretty soft. However, it is more drying to my skin than using a pressed power. It has little to no coverage and it sinks into every pore on my face. I even tried applying my usual primer first to keep it from sinking in my pores but that didn't work. It only makes them more noticeable. All in all my favorite part of this product is the packaging. I will be returning this product and would not recommend unless your pores are tiny.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by lolly2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had a sample of this and loved how it looked so I bought the full bottle. Wow what a difference. I don't know what happened but the full bottle is terrible. Its like this gray, gritty, thin cream that just sits on top of your skin. If you wear glasses you will find it all over the frame that touches your nose. I can't see that's its doing anything to improve my skin either. Its like bad cakey foundation. I don't know if I can make it though this bottle. I'm not finding a way to "make it work" by mixing in something else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Picked this up in medium, good for my NC 30-35 skin. Chances are, if I knew this is those colour changing product, I would not purchase it in the first place based on the horrible Almay smart shade stuff.
However, this turned out to be a fantastic product, it is one of those hybrid foundation/tinted primer, what I meant is, traditional fdn. covers, this kind of products blurs. It covers pores, mild uneven skin tone, but even if the uneveness still showed thru, it doesn't look as horrible as before. A little concealer or mineral powder on top takes care of it.
I applied this over sunscreen and moisturizer, yes, there is a little grits, it is so minuscule of worthless mentioning and it melts and blend in with the product. I suspect this is a required in order for the white cream morphing to the skin colour. $15, I wish more products comes in this kind of squeeze tube with eyelet opening.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by parisforme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have both the Medium & light colors and I love them! I use the light everyday under my other foundation as a primer and it works wonders! It makes my face look flawless, and it's far from it. I love the way it makes me skin feel, and it just evens out my skin. I would recommend this to anyone. Way better than the Revlon BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by baileygc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, makes my face so smooth and soft, I will definitely stick with this for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ellejay1616

I love this BB cream!!! The bottle claims it to be a moisturizing product, but I find that is not true. In fact, most of the claims it makes I find (excuse my language) shitty. HOWEVER, I love to use this UNDER my makeup!! It smooths the skin soo nicely and preps it perfectly for foundation! It leaves the skin matte but not dry or flat looking, and gives a very very sheer finish. BUT, if you layer this it gives more coverage and never looks cakey. Personally my foundation routine is extensive as my skin is very temperamental but I find it applies best with my fingers or a stippling brush. The beads somewhat bother me when I use my fingers but if my stippling brush is dirty that is what I use. If used alone (powdered and sprayed with setting spray) it lasts a considerable amount of time but nothing incredible. IMO it works best under foundation and concealer, and I will continue to buy this!! The price is expensive because i find that it runs out quickly, but it's worth it for me. Also, it does not transfer on clothes so that is a plus! I use the lightest shade and it works as long as I blend it in so it does not settle in my baby hairs or my peach fuzz, if it does settle it tends to look a tad orange, but if I blend it it's a good match for my NC15-NC20 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this BB Cream! It's the first one I ever tried and I'm afraid to try any other since I love this one so much. I read a lot of reviews on here and on YouTube about other BB Creams feeling thick and heavy and I think, if I wanted that, wouldn't I just wear foundation? Maybe b/c they contain SPF? (This one doesn't.) This BB Cream provides a light sheer coverage w/ one layer, two layers and I have just enough coverage yet it feels light and like my natural skin. It has a soft matte finish that makes my skin feel smooth. I follow up w/ Rimmel Stay Matte powder to prevent oil in my t-zone throughout the day. I would not recommend this foundation for people w/ dry skin as it's not very moisturizing. I have normal/combination skin and this does not break me out or irritate my skin. Some people on here have complained about this oxidizing and turning orange, I have no idea what they're talking about??? I have a medium skin tone (NC 20-25) and the medium shade is a perfect match. Others have complained about the tiny beads...this is a white lotion and I assume the beads release the pigment. I think they feel nice, like a gentle exfoliator. I'm already on my second tube of this and I hope they never discontinue it. Another reason I like this is b/c my husband hates makeup and he doesn't think I'm wearing any when I wear this, score! I bought this at CVS for $11. I also like the packaging, just enough comes out so that you don't make a mess.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovexx

This bb cream is one of those products that i regret buying. The texture is like sand, i actually feel like it's exfoliating my skin which to me is a no-no. It makes me look ORANGE therefore it oxidized on my skin. The coverage was total crap it seemed like i wasn't putting anything on my skin no matter how many layers i applied. Worst of all i paid $20 (on sale) for it but normal price is around $26.95 in Australia. I hate this so much. This is probably obvious right now but....... I WOULD NEVER PURCHASE THIS AGAIN! :( Majorly dissapointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by BurberryBrit89

After a few coupons/sales/employee discounts I got this for about... three dollars? Not bad at all.

I like the concept behind it: very light. Almost liquid-y but that works well because it keeps it light and doesn't feel cakey AT ALL on your face.

Problem is, the "light" shade turns my face a weird yellow/orange/brown shade? It's definitely a weird skin tone. I think It will work well in the summer after I little more color, but it's definitely not a perfect shade for me.

I prefer Rimmel's BB, it's much thicker and provides more coverage, slightly harder to work with, but it's a MUCH better shade match.