October 2, 2014 | 944 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by StyleIsSubstance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not for the faint of heart (or faint of application skill), I LOVE THIS HUE! It looks grandmother garish in the compact, but with a big fluffy brush (or a small fluffy brush...I don't recommend a stiff brush unless you're en route to a geisha-themed costume fete), it wakes my face right up when it put it on the apples of my cheeks, fading up the lower side of the cheekbone. This has saved me when I am at my most ferocious, hungover, and antisocial - it almost makes up for having no personality in the morning (almost! haha). One caveat: my recommendation would be not to wear this without base or at least concealer unless your skin is truly flawless and free of redness...you don't want to put this eye-popping red orange next to a rosy nose or a pimple constellation. An arrow would be more subtle, Then again, what au naturale girl who wears almost no makeup would gravitate towards this? Goes beautifully with a light (FAUX!!!) tan and a cocktail. Mmmmh...

19 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by mistylynn08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush is fantastic! A perfect post-workout flush and I do not think I will ever run out. A little goes a very long way. I am NC35 but I think this could go great on people with any tone, especially darker!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 1:59:00 AM More reviews by BohemianSheila

So this is what I imagine MAC Stereo Rose MSF should look like. First, lightly apply NARS Exhibit A. Not too sheer, but not ORANGE. Then, take Milani Luminous Brush (which is supposed to be a NARS Orgasm dupe) and apply sheerly over it. This gives you a beautiful Coral base with golden pink highlights. Even on its own it's a gorgeous coral color - just use it more sparingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Tbauer

I wanted to stop having to suck in my cheeks every day like Victoria Beckham, so I bought this to create the illusion that I had sunken in cheeks like all good anorexics. Using my trusty skunk brush, I was able to create artificial contours with Exhibit A. Now I look like I haven't eaten in weeks! Amazing product that I would recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2007 8:58:00 AM More reviews by swinginthelobby

I ordered this after lemming it for a long time, and then reading all of the positive reviews on MUA. I am a pale brunette with mostly cool undertones. So far, I LOVE this stuff. Everyone is right about the amount -- I just barely touch my SK powder brush to the surface of the powder and then blend it into my cheeks. However, after blending, I usually do it again in order to get that pop of color on the apples of my cheeks. I also used my finger to put some on my lips and covered it with a clear gloss -- perfection. This was my first NARS blush, and undoubtedly, will not be my last. Also -- I would repurchase this glowing blush, but because of how little it takes to achieve the desired affect, I can't imagine ever having to!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by junkieomakeup

Very scary looking at first. EXTREMELY pigmented. You will be amazed at how natural this looks once you learn how to apply it. It is the EXACT shade that you flush. I don't know how they did it, but they did it! I put it on my lips with some balm too. I've found my HG blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2007 1:48:00 AM More reviews by calif_maki

I received this in a swap, I have long been curious about this. I don't know if I'm applying it wrong, too little or probably pairing it with the wrong lip shades? I guess it looks good if you have those fiery red orange lipsticks or similar to that and most of my lipsticks are leaning towards pinkish brown, nude, peach or reds like Clinique's Black Honey (I can't imagine it going well with that). Being so, I haven't really reached out for it, only did to experiment and double check if it's worth keeping or not. So far, verdict is it's okay but most of the time it will just be in my drawer waiting for its turn to be used - which will be verrrry seldom. For reference I'm MAC C3/ Chanel DPC Med Beige.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by OoflowerbudoO

So people aren't kidding that you really really have to use a minimal amount of blush to get the right effect, otherwise it just looks a little freaky. By little amount, I mean, I tap my brush very very lightly on the color, blow on the brush, and tap it lightly on my cheeks because I don't leave one darker area of color than other parts of my cheeks. HOWEVER, once all this careful application is done, it has a very natural beautiful glow. This blush is awesome, I'll be old old old when I'm done with it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by hownowbrownmj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is IT! I have medium to fair skin, with dark eyes and dark hair, and this blush is divine. Yes, it is a bit tricky to apply. As others have said...a little goes a long way. But when you figure out the application (be light-handed!), it's gorgeous. I love it as an eyeshadow as well. I doubt I'll have to repurchase any time soon (huge pan!), but I would if need be.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by runechan

Nars exhibit A is the combinatin of red and orange. It's matte which is rare for nars blush The color is very intense so it's not easy to use it. You have to apply it carefully or else it will be too bright. However, once you apply it appropriately. The color is quite good. It's the same color as when you blush.