November 25, 2014 | 1805 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2009 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Flowerfairy

I do not get the hype around this product. Granted, this is a decent liquid eyeliner, but by no means HG material for me. I have watery eyes and the liner disappears once any form of liquid touches it. The worse thing is that this flakes on me for some reason! Also, when I draw over a line twice or trice, it flakes the "base line" off =S The felt tip is also not super pointed nor sharp so it doesn’t guarantee a sharp winged liner everytime. When removing this with eye makeup remover, this disintegrates into little flakes and I feel it *might* irritate my sensitive eyes. I would say this product would be better for those with non-oily and non-teary eyes. Won’t be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by VeryVain1985

Edit 20/02/2010: I prefer L'oreal Super Liner above this eyeliner. It's cheaper and easier to work with, the felt tip of the L'oreal liner is denser. Although the Lancome version looks nicer in my stash, the L'oreal one is better for my bank account...

Original review: I just love this eyeliner to death, I've already repurchased this eyeliner 3-4 times. Pro's: the chique packaging, a true black pigmented color eyeliner which is not watery or sheer at all. And above all this, it has the most easiest felt tip to create that perfect winged eyeliner.

But this stuff is so expensive for the little product you get. It's almost 30 euro's and unfortunately one bottle last me just a few weeks only. Luckily I have found a wonderful dupe: the L'oreal Super Liner. Just as great but with a less heavy price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by babyazn87

This is a great eyeliner. Does not smudge, stays on all day, and very easy to apply. It is a little pricey though. But worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ninjadoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uhhh...LOVE THIS! I'm so happy everyone raved about this. After trying different "smudge proof" and "waterproof" eyeliners that ended up below my eye at the end of the day, I've come to a miracle product. This is it. This is my third day using it and I cannot rave about it more. Nothing's changed my routine except for this and now I know how to keep my eyes from getting all smudgy at the end of the day. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by hillarydavis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing eyeliner. It's a little pricey (especially on my student budget) but it lasts a long time. I've repurchased this twice. I've tried other liquid liners and this is the only one I will ever use or recommend. I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Dolce222

Amazing eyeliner!!! This goes on very dark and doesn't smudge. It is also very easy to control the thickness of the lines.

Edit: Although the it is very pigmented and doesn't smudge, I've noticed that it's very hard to draw a thin line...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by portia89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this stuff. Stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by beauanderos

this is DEF the best eyeliner i have ever bought! and for 28$ it better be! haha
it lasts all day with the same amount of rich color that appeared when i first put it on, the tip is soft but has sharp precision and dries quick! def recommend it and will buy again for a long time =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by hychoi

I love this artliner! It has replaced my previous HG (the discontinued MUFE liquid eyeliner).

The felt tip is very precise, easy to use, and adaptable to either a fine line or thicker line. The color is the blackest black. It doesn't smudge/flake/move/do anything strange, which is a lot coming from me, because my oily-lids my bad eye-rubbing habit makes even waterproof liquid eyeliners smudge (really I don't know how I do it). I found this and loved it! I'll stick to it despite its price tag because it's absolutely perfect and lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by justhavingfun

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I have all the colors except Cranberry. They stay all day (or evening) for me and don't smudge once dry. You can smudge, though, if you want to while they're still wet. I've repurchased many many times on the black and brown ones, and will replace the others as needed cuz I love this e/l !!