December 19, 2014 | 857 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by hanboult

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been looking for ages for a foundation to suit my oily skin. The girl at the counter suggested I use this foundation, I do quite like this foundation, I love how easy it is to apply and it blends really nicely. I'd say it has a light - medium coverage but it is buildable. I wouldn't wear this foundation every day, I would only wear it on the days that I feel my skin is a bit drier or if I wanted a dewy finish. I think this foundation would be perfect for someone with combination skin however if you have oily skin you may have to blot throughout the day and you will need to set it with powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by GloriaTeresa

So I bought this awhile back when I was looking for a new foundation (although honesty I'm always looking for something new). Anyways so I went to Ulta and was matched to Ivory. Idk what this woman was thinking bc it was soo light on me (MAC NC25 for ref). When I put this on my face at home it was two shades too light, super yellow, and unforgivably patchy.
Figuring it was just me my sister tried it on who has a different skin combo than mine and it was crazy patchy on her too! Yuck never again. It also seemed to be super sheer so just a heads up

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation did not wow me at all. I got "color-matched" under the super bright Sephora lights with Toasted Beige, which is way too dark for me when under natural lighting. It was all too expensive considering I can't even wear it. What a shame since it does provide good coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by urbancaseymariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Today, I put on a swipe of POREfessional, followed by this foundation in beige. At first I thought it was slightly orange, but I quickly changed my mind in different lighting. With the hello flawless powder (also in beige) on top, followed by some smashbox contouring and a sweep of coralista on my cheeks, my face was the PERFECT girly, flawless look I was searching for. I was so incredibly giddy, I couldn’t even contain myself. And the best part was how SOFT my face felt. I still can’t stop touching it.

It is also paraben and oil free, and has SPF. I feel girly, light, beautiful with it on. It does not streak, oxidize, or look oily or cakey. My experiences with this product so far makes me wonder why there is any other foundations on the market.

It's a MUST HAVE :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by DonDiva

First.... Let me say... Im one of the harder shades to match, usually having to mix two colors because im dark with very cool undertone ( which works out when my tone changes (Mac NW48 which i mix with drug store brands that help illuminate and cancel some of the orange in my mac )
Sephora was closer decided i would go and see if i could find an UD shade that would match better, the MUAttendant was very helpful and after 30 mins of swatching, applying and staring in a mirror walked out with Hello Flawless in " Gotta Know Me Nutmeg ".... Perfection. it IS dewy.. which makes it nice for spring/summer kit the coverage is light to medium, but I have decent skin so that was not an issue for me. It is a watery consistency, which i would have normally been put off about..BUT this stuff goes on like a dream and stays put for me. I do have to go over it with a kabuki(no product) 1x mid day to control/reset. i have to do that with ALL brands so its not an issue for me. as long as it looks nice, non cakeface and i don't have to REAPPLY i don't mind resetting because i really have oily skin and its unfair to ask that of any product to control it for more than 5 hours. ( seriously a clean kabuki helps )

Pro- Dewy w/out oily looking
Illuminates w/out glitter
WEIGHTLESS!!!!!!!
Good for " in-between" shades
Super Blendable
Resilient casing
Product control pump
Cheaper than Mac
Spf-25

Con
Couldn't find one...

Tip! Exfoliate before applying any makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by SeleneCastroo

I liked the product but I didn't at the same time. I liked the fact that it has a nice scent to it, and it looks really natural! But what I really disliked is the poor coverage, it doesn't cover as well as I expected. & it disappointed me that it doesn't last for a very long time. Since I have a acne prone skin, I look for a foundation with great coverage and long lasting, this product was obviously not for me. But if you're the type of person that likes the natural look, and it you don't find that it has light to medium coverage I'd recommend it, sadly this product was not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by ToriexBotts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this foundation for about two weeks and I can honestly say it has a few cons.

It wears a little too easily. After about an hour I have to reapply if I still want to look as fresh as when I first put it on in the morning. Saying that, after about an hour, I notice my dry patches on my nose show through a little more. Not to mention it is a "High end" foundation. So it's a little more pricey then what I'm use to. But if I could repurchase, I would!

All and all, it has more good then bad. It's refreshing, dewy, buildible coverage, yet light to medium coverage, hydrating, and it really looks beautiful and healthy! Oh and I also LOVE the pump on this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Endocalm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the packaging very easy to clean and keep sanitized!
Love the colour match!
Love the light scent!
Love the feel when first on!

HATE AFTER 2 HOURS LOOKS DRY
HATE after a week my dry patches were very noticeable.
HATE After 1.5 months I am not using this as it is very drying to my skin. HATE that I resorted to using mineral oil with it as an emergency in order to give it a a bit of slide on my skin.

I understand it is an oil free but through the transition of summer to fall/winter I usually need something like this.

LOVE HATE AFFAIR:(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by hannymully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was on the look out to find a new foundation as mine are all too tanned at this time of the year, so left me with orangey lines ick. I had a Debenhams voucher so decided to have a little trot around the counters and knew that benefit was a very trendy make, marketing to the younger age range and figured I'd have a little chat with the assistant. She very quickly suggested this product and went on to apply it to my face, with primer and the HF powder, I was pretty impressed with the colour match (which she didn't even tell me at the time!) but found that it was a pretty perfect fit to what I was looking for medium coverage & dewey finish, she explained how it was a gel formula so I would be able to use it happily without worry of becoming oily and shiny throughout the day - perfect product. I went back and purchased it a week later- I was excited and cleaned my face and applied primer, and put on the foundation. I then continued on with my day as normal, about 4 hours later, after having been for a walk, I got in to see my nose the shiniest I have EVER seen it, I have combination skin but its not this extreme! I couldn't believe it, so I took it off and re-applied without primer and the same thing happened. It also fell into my pores and basically came off my face- overall the worst make-up I have ever used, even considering high street products! I don't know if the powder is a must have? but it just didn't want to work for me. This was my first return.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by RiriG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked it at first but i think thats just the placebo effect of having a new product you think it is amazing. But after about a weeks use it's such a weird consistency. It becomes like a separated mixture of half so watery it just gets pushed around my face really streakily. And the other half is a thick drying and clumpy which has a tendency to make any spots look more prominent. I wanted to like it because I live that benefit do little kits for contouring etc but it really put me off buying anything from them again.