October 25, 2014 | 1596 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Endocalm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the packaging very easy to clean and keep sanitized!
Love the colour match!
Love the light scent!
Love the feel when first on!

HATE AFTER 2 HOURS LOOKS DRY
HATE after a week my dry patches were very noticeable.
HATE After 1.5 months I am not using this as it is very drying to my skin. HATE that I resorted to using mineral oil with it as an emergency in order to give it a a bit of slide on my skin.

I understand it is an oil free but through the transition of summer to fall/winter I usually need something like this.

LOVE HATE AFFAIR:(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by hannymully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was on the look out to find a new foundation as mine are all too tanned at this time of the year, so left me with orangey lines ick. I had a Debenhams voucher so decided to have a little trot around the counters and knew that benefit was a very trendy make, marketing to the younger age range and figured I'd have a little chat with the assistant. She very quickly suggested this product and went on to apply it to my face, with primer and the HF powder, I was pretty impressed with the colour match (which she didn't even tell me at the time!) but found that it was a pretty perfect fit to what I was looking for medium coverage & dewey finish, she explained how it was a gel formula so I would be able to use it happily without worry of becoming oily and shiny throughout the day - perfect product. I went back and purchased it a week later- I was excited and cleaned my face and applied primer, and put on the foundation. I then continued on with my day as normal, about 4 hours later, after having been for a walk, I got in to see my nose the shiniest I have EVER seen it, I have combination skin but its not this extreme! I couldn't believe it, so I took it off and re-applied without primer and the same thing happened. It also fell into my pores and basically came off my face- overall the worst make-up I have ever used, even considering high street products! I don't know if the powder is a must have? but it just didn't want to work for me. This was my first return.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by RiriG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked it at first but i think thats just the placebo effect of having a new product you think it is amazing. But after about a weeks use it's such a weird consistency. It becomes like a separated mixture of half so watery it just gets pushed around my face really streakily. And the other half is a thick drying and clumpy which has a tendency to make any spots look more prominent. I wanted to like it because I live that benefit do little kits for contouring etc but it really put me off buying anything from them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by JadoreNelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Benefit has a winner here! I wear the shades Amber and Hazelnut (I can go either way.). I use my Stila 33 foundation brush to apply and set the foundaiton with Sephora's pressed powder matte foundation. Add a little MAC's Springsheen blush and I am good to go. Literally, the above combo has gotten me comments like "Wow. Your skin is FLAWLESS.". No pun intended. I have also had people stop me and ask what products I am using. This is super buildable, for those who dont like the coverage. I find one application will blur your imperfections and adding a second coat just to pimples or imperfections will erase them. It feels really light. It works well with all primers and setting sprays but it does not work well with other liquid foundations. Cake face central! I will continue to use this as it is one of the best liquid foundations I have found.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this foundation with high hopes it would give me beautiful, glowing, natural looking skin. Well, it did all that, BUT it seemed to never "set" even with powder on top it still seemed to move around and rub off very easily. Sadly I had to return this, it really was a beautiful skin like finnish, just didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by kgbillings09

So first off, I have oily/combo skin, just so you know what I was working with. The lady at Ulta said that this foundation was bought quite a bit, and so I had her put some on me. Well, the color matching was downright perfect. I had Petal, and I honestly have never had something match so darn well. And the packaging is perfect! Plastic, but durable-I could probably drop it multiple times and it would come out in tact. Plus, the bottle is not too big. So that all sold me. I bought, put some on on the way to church the next day.
Still looking good while I'm putting it on at like, 9 am. Then noonish rolls around...and it's all pretty much gone. My face isn't even that oily...I mean, it is, but not the worst. It's just that literally, I have no foundation left on my face. It must have vaporized or something. And I ALWAYS set my foundation with powder. So, round two, the next day. Same thing! I took my money back and got UD Naked Skin which I really like. It's a shame, because everything else about it was really great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by itslindsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am actually pretty impressed with this foundation! My skin is so dry that most anything other than a tinted moisturizer accentuates my dry patches, but I find that this foundation doesn't give me a lot of problems in that regard. There's still one place that gets a bit flaky by the end of the day but after battling with my skin for so long I'm willing to settle.

The color is not perfect, unfortunately. The entire line seems to run really yellow. I got a 10 day sample in Honey and felt that it was a bit dark for me, but not so much that it looked unnatural (maybe just more of a summer shade). I went to Sephora and compared it to the surrounding shades to see if a lighter one would suit me better and it did not; Honey is the closest match.

The coverage is really nice for me! I get medium coverage and it hides little blemishes and evens out my skin tone quite nicely. It feels more lightweight than other liquid foundations I've tried and holds up well enough throughout the day, much more so when set with powder. The finish is slightly dewy for me but I like a dewy finish.

Overall, not perfect, but close enough!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by dellywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a Mac NW15/Nars Mont Blanc with pinky cool toned skin. The lightest shade 'believe in me' is too dark for me. With blending it sort of looks ok but not very natural. This is supposed to be a pinky shade but it feels very warm on me. Coverage is quite light. Doesn't cover blemishes or shadows. Also broke me out eek. Going to list this on ebay!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am so disappointed in this product because I was hoping for a light, gel-like foundation with a matte finish. This seemed extremely promising because it has SPF 25. My shade would be between Beige and Toasted Beige, but both have unnatural looking undertones on my skin; they aren't golden or yellow enough. I can't believe how oily this foundation is...yes, I have oily skin, but this is like greasepaint. The coverage of this really isn't that light. It rubs off on everything, too. I accidentally brushed my cheek on a corner of a wall in my house, and, to my horror, a streak of makeup was left on the wall! I'm not sure but I think this is more for dry skin, and my skin never gets dry enough for such a moisturizing foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I was tan in the past I was capable of wearing this foundation, however at this moment it is just too dark. However even if they had my shade...I wouldn't wear it.

I now know why they call it "Oxygen Wow", more like Wow it Oxidizes like crazy. This foundation darkens like no other. This foundation can look absolutely when applying it to a person's face, however an hour after the makeup is done it does not look like it matches what so ever.

Then there is the texture...I don't know why but it never seems like this foundation fully dries because of this slightly waxy texture. All in all not something I would even try again, better drugstore foundations than this expensive worthless item.