BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 7/12/2013 12:25:00 PM

I received a nice sample of this. In initial appearance/quality, I would rate this a "5" easily. It glides over my skin with no effort. No pores. No settling in lines. "Honey" was a beautiful match. I had a beautiful, glowy face. The coverage was great for my redness and broken capillaries.

It stays tacky for a loooong time. Without powder, it did NOT oxidize. With powder, it DID. I can't stand a super tacky face with hair sticking to it all the time - drives me nuts! Alas, even with powder (and primer and setting spray) the lasting power of this is poot! Without powder, it lasted even less time. By lunchtime, I was looking shifty and when I left work, I was a hot mess. What a shame. I would rate lasting power "0."

on 7/10/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The reviews are surprisingly negative on here! I love this foundation, and I have acne prone, combination skin, so I am looking for a high coverage foundation without looking cakey. I have found that with a Beauty Blender or a brush Oxygen Wow goes on great, and then a quick setting powder really helps it last all day. My main complaint is that it does tend to get a little orange when its hot and sweaty outside, but when evenly put it on, it isn't usually noticeable. The price is really good, especially compared to other high-end brands, and I recommend this foundation to everyone!

Extra Info:
-I have repurchased Oxygen Wow three times now
-I will use Porefessional sometimes, but it isn't necessary
-I have been in the sun about 5 minutes my whole life, and the lightest shade actually works for me
-People compliment me on this foundation all the time!

on 7/7/2013 12:57:00 PM

I am disappointed in this foundation. I was looking for a replacement for Biotherm aquaradiance light! foundation as they do not make those anymore. :( This foundation from benefit is light and not too thick too , so I thought it would be a good purchase.. but it does not give coverage at all. The sales girl told me i could "build it up" , but then the color isnt right anymore. I think for women who are having a good skin already and just want a bit coverage it can be ok although sometimes I also find it looks greasy and shiny.

*I have a combination skin with redness.

on 7/6/2013 10:24:00 AM

I really love the packaging but found the product itself very disappointing. It went on really nicely and smooth but it did not last. I have slightly oily skin and I could see it starting to slide and oxidize after 4 hours - I even set it with powder and a setting spray (like I always do), which should have set it really well but nope!

on 7/6/2013 4:28:00 AM

Get a sample before buying at the benefit counter they give a good size and you can base your opinion on it, I thought it was alright !

on 7/4/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Sigh, I loved this product when I bought it in the store.. But boy once I was wearing it at home I see. It's true colors lol. First of all let me start by saying I have very oily acne prone skin. The color match was great they have excellent yellow tones, but to say its oil free I feel horribly oily like after an hour of wearing it... It looks so greasy and gross. I hate I wasted my money there is another bottle of foundation down the drain. Maybe for dry skin or normal skin it can work for you, but my oily skin people stay away it's like putting bacon grease all over your face! Lol :/

on 7/2/2013 7:25:00 AM

Very disappointed in hello flawless oxygen wow .. Well I was on a mission to find a everyday foundation that I so needed . As half my beauty products are benefit I'd thought I'd give there foundation a go .. The sales girl was excellent cant complain ever about the service they give at the benefits counters . Was so excited we tryed two tones on my face the beige colour and honey I preferred the beige as it blended more with my skin tone . I ended up purchasing the foundation and also girl meets pearl which I absolutely luv ., driving home I feel my face so dewy & oily dying to get home to wash it off . It's a same the colour was so right it's just the texture was way to dewy for me . So so disappointed wish it wasn't as dewy . I reckon if it didn't have the SPF in it . It wouldn't be so bad ... Benefit sorry this foundation was a real let down for me and will not purchase again

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Meh. I wanted to love this; the press around it made it sound ideal for dry skin with redness. I found this product to be drying and a little yellow for my NW10-15 skin. The shade with the closest match for me was the lightest Ivory color. It went on nicely but after 20 minutes, it settled into pores and fine lines. I wasn't impressed with the finish either; on me it wasn't exactly glowy or dewy as others have said, but again, that's likely because the formula wasn't hydrating enough for me. I think this foundation will work for people with combination and normal skin who have more yellow undertones, or more of a tan.

on 6/30/2013 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the bad reviews! This is a wonderful everyday foundation. I bought it because of my obsession with the Hello Flawless powder. This isn't quite as good but it's still lovely! It gives a medium coverage that leaves a pretty glow. I love the amount of sunscreen this product has since that's important to me. The only negative I see with this foundation is that the shade selection is pretty bonkers. The "lightest" shade (Ivory) doesn't actually look lightest to me, and very fair people may not be able to find a shade. But other than that, I love it.

on 6/30/2013 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this makeup without reading reviews and I'm glad I did. The reviews on this foundation are horrid yet I absolutely LOVE this. It's got a very dewy finish and doesn't really require the powder over top (I finish it kind of washes you out a bit). Gives me amazing coverage even though I have freckles and lasts all day. The lady at Myer who put it on was terrible so I freaked out when I got home and realised it was really thick and grotty. I took it off, put it back on myself and was one happy girl. Even though it says light coverage I find it covers great and is even good enough for evening wear. Gives my napoleon a good run for it's money. I love this with the "They're Real" mascara. Overall a great product and would recommend. P.s, I don't have oily skin, and this product probably wouldn't work for people with an oily complexion due to the dewy finish.