January 26, 2015 | 1494 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always sample foundation before I buy it. So I headed to Sephora and picked up two of this foundations darkest shades and once again I had to mix the two to get the proper color. I don't like it. It oxidizes darker than the color in the bottle and for me it just feels too heavy on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Walters

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Used 1 pump got a shocking orange tint and within a minute or two it calmed down and gave me a beautiful glowing radiant complexion. I probably could wear the next colour down Amber, however at the shop I purchased it from FACES they did not have the tester.

Am absolutely loving the look it gives me. I am using MAC Skin Finish deep dark on cheeks, forehead and chin so far the foundation is staying in place. However the country I work in gets very humid, at the moment the weather temp is around 28 degrees. I will need to test the foundation to see how it stands up in humidity with powder!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by swim4rays

This product is HORRIBLE. Do not waste your money. I have naturally oily skin and this product does not help one bit. It stays on for a solid hour and by then its time to reapply. The shades are SO far off. I looked orange and fake when I wore this. It also broke me out really bad. I loved it in the store but when I tried it for a few days I was disgusted. I would not recommend this product to anyone. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I've revised my opinion of this foundation. It wears well and gives coverage but the luminosity does not sit well with my oily skin requiring mattifying primer, lots of pressed powder and constant touch-ups. And I found it hard to get a good match to my skintone. It would be great on drier skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by bucketrodge

This is THE WORST foundation I've EVER USED, put it on at 830 and by noon it is splotchy and not covering my face, I tried this 4 times and it was terrible I have small wrinkles on my cheeks and although it looked nice by not accentuating them at first, in just a few hours it looks like you hardly put makeup on at all. I was using benefits poreless under this so maybe that was part of the problem?? I don't know, I should of maybe tried it without that underneath, but its too late I returned this to U**a for a full refund, I debated if I should just keep it and use it till it was gone but the last day I tried wearing it I decided I wanted my money back , my husband works hard for his money and I'm not paying for GARBAGE!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by liloomiah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh...I bought the foundation to try it because I love the powder version and wanted to give the liquid foundation version a try. Well, I'm disappointed. The packaging is okay for me, I don't mind at all. But the product itself is...ugh...too yellow for me, and too thick. I don't like the oily effect, definitely not natural at all. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by kattleya

I got this foundation on How To Look Best At Everything, i pick the medium shade so i the foundation shade is I'm So Money Honey. I have combination skin, but when i move a lot it gets more oilier. Finishing is dewy makes me look healthy and vibrant, i kinda like it at first. But then i realise that whenever i wear this foundation i need to blot a couple of times, because if i don't blot it looked greasy and really awful.

I find that using good primer would really help to minimise the oil, though it won't help a lot because trust me this is a dewy foundation. If you don't like the oily/dewy look you won't like this, no matter how good your primer. I wear it with my trusty Smashbox primer and Porefessional, and it still looked dewy slightly oily. Anyway, one day i notice that the foundation looked really good on flash photograph. I was at a concert and a little sweaty and my friend took a picture of me and my husband with flash, when i saw the photo my face looked dewy and made me looked fresh.

Good thing is it doesn't oxidise on me though i'm sure i'm not in the right shade for my NC20 skin. Because Honey is a bit darker for my skin. This is a good foundation, though it looked healthy on me i won't repurchase because blotting every now and then seems not practical, i don't run around carrying blotting paper everywhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Blegh. Oxidized to a yucky orange and left my skin feeling slick and gross- impressive, since my skin is dry. Was patchy and seperating within hours, even with a primer and a setting powder. Hate the cheapo plastic packaging. A swing and a miss for Benefit on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by LaB3llaxox

Went to Benefit counter in Macys and ask for a full coverage foundation and she said this one was the one she was using and her face looked flawless. So i said ok lets try it, she look for a beige, put it on my face and it was the right color, when se finished putting it she put the powder and it looked even better. I told her I was going home and ask my husband how I look and thank God i did, he said I look so shiny and oily. And i tried by putting my phone on the cheek and all the product was on the screen. Guess what? Next day My whole forehead was full of pimples. Not buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dbrdbr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought this at a Benefit store in New York because I was in need of a lightweight foundation. A sales associate applied it and I thought it looked good so I bought it on a whim--big mistake! An hour after leaving the store I looked in the mirror and it seemed to be turning orange, as well as melting off my t-zone but getting all chalky and emphasizing other, drier patches of my face. My skin is very fair with pink undertones and it just does not suit the colouring of this foundation. Also, I have combination skin but it's not too dry, and am younger and don't have many fine lines yet. This product brought out the worst in my skin, accentuating oiliness, dryness, and fine lines.

I've tried it with different products underneath and on top, different ways of applying it, and at different points over the last few months but I'm dissapointed every time! All in all, a waste of my money and a lesson learned not to buy things right off the bat! The one good thing I can say about it is the packaging is good and very sanitary, and it does have spf which is a must!!

REGRET.