July 23, 2014 | 1871 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by slicedbread13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Next to the "would you buy this product again" there should be a HELL NO option!This is just....the worst crap ever made.Period.The lightest shade was too dark and yellow for my pale pink face.It's watery consistency left something to be desired,and didn't cover all that well.No brightening,no WOW,it dried my face out and settled into every line,every pore,and accentuated all of my dry patches!Pretty packaging...that's it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by bfresh0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is nice but just not enough coverage for me. It is a sheer to medium coverage and has a dewy finish. I did love that it has a a broad spectrum sunscreen spf 25. Most foundations only have 15... This foundation didn't last all day on its own, you would have to reapply but that is the case with most foundations. It looks very natural but if you like a matte finish then this is not for you (unless you apply the power on top). It has Vitamins C and E so its very hydrating and doesn't dry out your skin. It does tend to move around a little an crease so I would suggest using a primer and a setting powder with this.

Colors are all very yellow based.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by aishaa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK so before i bought this product i researched a bit about it- all the reviews say it was amazing, best product they have ever bought and etc. So I went out and bought it and I have to say i am a bit disappointed! The pros were that it gave me good coverage and evened out my skin tone but the cons were that since I have oily and acne prone skin it did cause me to break out more and made my face a bit oily, it also didn't last long at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ECLion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this! It came in the "How to Look the Best At Everything" kit I got at Sephora (in "light"). I knew in the store that the included sample in "champagne" was probably still too dark for my skin, but thought I'd give it a whirl anyway. I was, just as I suspected, too dark and orangey for my pale neutral/pink (NW-15/20) skin. All of the other shades had the same peculiarly orange cast to them. On the plus side, it had very little smell and a small amount seemed to go a long way (two drops was more than enough to cover my entire face). This is a great, sheer foundation, but just the wrong color for me. Very fair girls should look farther.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i kinda hate this foundation because it gives a glowy / dewy finish to my skin which i hate, i prefer matte foundations to keep my skin from getting oily. and the pump is so annoying, sometimes i have to pump a few times to get the liquid out because the foundation doesn't wanna come out, if u open the bottle, screw open the pump, you will see that the pump doesn't have that plastic "string" thing that usually goes all the way to the bottom of the bottle to pump out all the liquid, this one is just a pump without that string which how are u even gonna get any liquid out of there. but i like that this is a blendable foundation but i definitely have to use concealer if i want more coverage, and i'd set it with the studio fix powder from mac to give me a semi matte finish, overall, this foundation is expensive and totally not worth the money :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by klmullins88

I really love using this Foundation. Its so light weight and has just the right amount of coverage if you are just going for a natural look. I do like to do full coverage sometimes when plans call for it. I can build up the coverage with this product and still fill like I am not wearing anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Updating my review to say I have actually fallen in love with this product *after* using it with my DHC Velvet Cream primer. It actually does glide over enlarged pores, etc., and leaves a very "blurred" finish yet lets your inner "glow" shine through as well. I also like that it is easy to remove at the end of the day and only takes 1 makeup remover cloth to take off every bit of product.

It may seem expensive but, since it only takes 1-2 pumps to cover my entire face, this will last at least a couple of months. Paired with Benefit BeneTint on the cheeks, it's a definite winner for a put-together but casual look.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by nlvpcohjmis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I generally love BeneFit products, but this one I'm a little disappointed with. It's a great lightweight concealer, but because my complexion is pretty smooth as-is despite the occasional blemish, it doesn't do too terribly much for me and I sometimes can't even tell if I put any on in the morning (on the bright side, that means it's a good match for my skin tone, right?!) It is exactly a foundation and nothing more -- doesn't cover a lot, and requires another layer of spot concealer for me to really have an effect. Doesn't do much for my under eye circles either, but the pigment is right-on for my skin and it looks natural once it's on.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by sxs

When I put this on in the morning, my skin looks amazing - more luminous and radiant than it ever really is. Between then and lunch time, the luminosity fades and my skin looks fine, but no longer amazing - which is fine, because I don't really expect amazing from my foundation, just an evening out of skin tone and decent coverage.

So, in short, it's perfectly serviceable foundation, but I'm going to continue my search for a HG foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBaby13

I love this foundation! Its is quite expensive but totally worth it. It has very sheer coverage. It makes your skin look flawless without looking like you're wearing any makeup at all.