September 19, 2014 | 1679 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by kgbillings09

So first off, I have oily/combo skin, just so you know what I was working with. The lady at Ulta said that this foundation was bought quite a bit, and so I had her put some on me. Well, the color matching was downright perfect. I had Petal, and I honestly have never had something match so darn well. And the packaging is perfect! Plastic, but durable-I could probably drop it multiple times and it would come out in tact. Plus, the bottle is not too big. So that all sold me. I bought, put some on on the way to church the next day.
Still looking good while I'm putting it on at like, 9 am. Then noonish rolls around...and it's all pretty much gone. My face isn't even that oily...I mean, it is, but not the worst. It's just that literally, I have no foundation left on my face. It must have vaporized or something. And I ALWAYS set my foundation with powder. So, round two, the next day. Same thing! I took my money back and got UD Naked Skin which I really like. It's a shame, because everything else about it was really great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by itslindsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am actually pretty impressed with this foundation! My skin is so dry that most anything other than a tinted moisturizer accentuates my dry patches, but I find that this foundation doesn't give me a lot of problems in that regard. There's still one place that gets a bit flaky by the end of the day but after battling with my skin for so long I'm willing to settle.

The color is not perfect, unfortunately. The entire line seems to run really yellow. I got a 10 day sample in Honey and felt that it was a bit dark for me, but not so much that it looked unnatural (maybe just more of a summer shade). I went to Sephora and compared it to the surrounding shades to see if a lighter one would suit me better and it did not; Honey is the closest match.

The coverage is really nice for me! I get medium coverage and it hides little blemishes and evens out my skin tone quite nicely. It feels more lightweight than other liquid foundations I've tried and holds up well enough throughout the day, much more so when set with powder. The finish is slightly dewy for me but I like a dewy finish.

Overall, not perfect, but close enough!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by dellywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a Mac NW15/Nars Mont Blanc with pinky cool toned skin. The lightest shade 'believe in me' is too dark for me. With blending it sort of looks ok but not very natural. This is supposed to be a pinky shade but it feels very warm on me. Coverage is quite light. Doesn't cover blemishes or shadows. Also broke me out eek. Going to list this on ebay!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am so disappointed in this product because I was hoping for a light, gel-like foundation with a matte finish. This seemed extremely promising because it has SPF 25. My shade would be between Beige and Toasted Beige, but both have unnatural looking undertones on my skin; they aren't golden or yellow enough. I can't believe how oily this foundation is...yes, I have oily skin, but this is like greasepaint. The coverage of this really isn't that light. It rubs off on everything, too. I accidentally brushed my cheek on a corner of a wall in my house, and, to my horror, a streak of makeup was left on the wall! I'm not sure but I think this is more for dry skin, and my skin never gets dry enough for such a moisturizing foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I was tan in the past I was capable of wearing this foundation, however at this moment it is just too dark. However even if they had my shade...I wouldn't wear it.

I now know why they call it "Oxygen Wow", more like Wow it Oxidizes like crazy. This foundation darkens like no other. This foundation can look absolutely when applying it to a person's face, however an hour after the makeup is done it does not look like it matches what so ever.

Then there is the texture...I don't know why but it never seems like this foundation fully dries because of this slightly waxy texture. All in all not something I would even try again, better drugstore foundations than this expensive worthless item.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by martinagarcia

I don't like this foundation at all and I'm happy that I didn't buy it. I got some samples of champagne shadow. The SA assured me that that shade was perfect for me but it is too orangy. It goes into my pores and make them seem bigger. I have combination skin but it doesn't control the oil of my t zone and make my cheeks so dry. I think that most of drugstore foundations I have tried in the past are much better than this one, that is expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by monique17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I reeally had high hopes for this product, and foolishly bought the primer and pressed powder with the foundation. I was quite impressed with the couoluor as i can never find foundations that match my shade. i am somewhere between the amber and hazelnut shade, but the lady who did my make up said hazelnut was the best shade for me. On reflection after i left the store, it did appear a little too dark in comparison to the rest of me!
after a few weeks of using this product id discovered the foundation to need touching up with the pressed powder every 3-4 hours. if i didn't do this, by the end of the day the product would be virtuality non existent but with a ridiculous shine to my skin. i have combination skin, but this product used in conjunction with the other benefit products leaves a horrible waxy oil on the skin, which remains after washing. i stopped using the primer, believing this maybe the cause to the grease, alas it is the foundation as well. No amount of touching up with pressed powder will seal that bugger to your face. after a month i have discontinued as it was blocking up my pores and causing me to break out. Such a shame as it is supposed to be oil free, but caused me to have oily skin in areas i never had a problems with before. the coverage wasn't too great either, quite difficult to build to medium coverage to hide the slight blemishes i have. I will not purchase again, another unusable foundation to add to my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by rgrs813

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. Makes you look glowy without the grease and doesn't clog pores. I'm fair and I like the champagne shade and I mix it with moisturizer. This + Urban Decay Optical Blur brush and you're all set.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lkeigley

i actually love this product...when used with the POREfessional primer and any matte finish powder. without the both of them i don't think it'd work as well. it has a light coverage. but it is VERY build-able. one pump covers my face twice and thats just the right ammount of coverage. i have very oily sensitive skin. everything else makes me brake out super bad. i've actually seen less breakouts since i started using this. it doesn't look cakey or obvious that you're wearing foundation and it evens out my skin so well. it goes on very light too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Mookier

The girl at the benefit counter gave me a couple of sample tubes for this foundation. My matching shade is the "Amber I am so glamber". I love the shade since it matches my skin perfectly. However, it does wear off easily even when using a good primer. I'd expect a good, expensive foundation to last a full work day at least and for that reason I would not buy this anytime soon. There are other foundations out there that have much better staying power