April 16, 2014 | 2079 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Susssx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I disagree with many reviews as this product works great for me and I have acne-prone skin with oily t zone. I think it's great for evening skin tone and gives some coverage, looking very natural with a bit of powder on top. It is GREAT for those with yellow based skin tones like me as I often can't find foundations that are cool-toned enough. Having said this, I'll probably only stick to this foundation in the summer cause I want something fuller coverage for the winter!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a recent box set by Benefit and this is the only thing I don't like. It's super yellow and dark, I got the light kit. On top of that its super cakey! Is it just me or does this have glitter in it? It could be form something on my hands, but my face was glittery. This made me remember why I don't use liquid foundation, they never work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by andresgabrielle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NOT for girls with oily/combo skin.

This foundation is perfect for girls who have dry skin and what minimal/natural coverage.

I wear NC 42 in MAC and in this brand of foundation I use the color 'Amber'

Because I don't need much coverage, using this with a sponge is perfect for me.

It's also a plus that its SPF 25!!!

this stuff makes me look glowy and photogenic.

OBSESSED.

only downside is that it's a little bit pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by DollitaHaze

Let me start off by saying that this foundation is not for oily skin or acne prone skin. The coverage is very sheer since this foundation is water based, so it won't cover up acne scars or blemishes. Also, the entire line has a yellow base (I assume it helps "brighten" the skin), so if you are very fair with pink undertones this is not for you.

Having dry, sensitive skin with patchy redness here and there, this foundation works wonderfully. It doesn't settle into cracks or enhance dry patches. It evens out my skin tone and adds a healthy brightness. I use a foundation brush to blend it in, and one pump covers my entire face. It doesn't do much for blemishes(although it does soften them), so I have to go in with concealer to cover that up. Since I hate 'creamy' foundations (they enhance my dryness) the water based formula is light enough that I can't feel it on my skin. Also, I find that it becomes undetectable 5 minutes after application.

This foundation is totally worth the price if it suits your skin type! Def give it a try you're on the dry/sensitive side with a yellow undertone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by tammynkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using the sephora sample in "honey" for under my eyes for a while now and loving it! I like that it's light coverage and blends smoothly into my skin, it works PERFECTLY for under my eyes. With that said, I decided to experiment and do my whole face (I'm testing out products with light coverage without a matte finish for my wedding in a couple weeks).

So initially I applied a light amount and it had the perfect amount of coverage I was looking for. I brushed a little physicians formula correcting powder to dry it up faster and off I went. After about two hours I had to start blotting my face regularly throughout the day to get rid of the oil.

The next day I applied a primer underneath to dry and get rid of the greasy face, a little more hello flawless than the previous day, and no PF corrector over the top. At the end of the day my face looked super orange from the oxidization. And I still had a greasy face. Conclusion for oily skin - stick to under the eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wore this foundation every day for a week before returning it. First of all, if you have oily skin and/or large pores, do not buy this product. This foundation is for normal to dry skin. Also, do not buy this foundation if you have a lot of acne scarring or redness because the coverage is light, and layering the foundation produces cakiness.

All that said now, I wear 2N1 in EL DW, a 2 in EL DWL, and 2NC1 in EL IF. In Hello Flawless I wore Champagne, and it was a nearly perfect match. I was pleased with the light coverage and the light reflecting properties. My skin looked beautiful and yes, flawless when I was wearing this. I had to return this foundation because after a week the luminizing particles in it irritated my skin and made me itch like crazy.

Bottom line: If you have normal to dry skin that is relatively clear and not too red, and if your skin is not sensitive, you will love this foundation. All other ladies should pass on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by conilamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard about this foundation from a few makeup guru on youtube, telling me how great this foundation this is. So when i knew sephora was giving out deluxe sample with purchase, I went for it.
I am so glad that I didn't purchase the full size. I used it on top of my urban decay face primer yesterday, the application with this foundation is ok, it did give me a greasy feeling when i put it on. Then set it with a powder and a makeup setting spary.
Later that day, break between class i went to bathroom and check on my makeup, I LOOK HORRIBLE, my face makeup was cakey. I went ahead and throw away that sample the minute when i got home. I do not want to give it another try. I am just gonna continue using my UD naked foundation.
I can't really rate the price because i got it for free, but i do like the packaging, all foundations(doesn't matter is it high-end or drugstore)including a pump, i will be happy about it. Benefit is always a brand I want to try, but I think i will skip this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by earvizo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This wad too orangy and didnt last long I put it on before work and by tje time I got out it was worn off in pathches I inly work five hrs. I also used the same powder, primer and the poreless and made it wear off where I aplied it. I have combo skin so its not even oily enough to make it come ofg

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Meh. I too received a duluxe sample with my Sephora order. The lightest shade seemed too dark in the bottle, but once applied it did match my skin tone. I really wasn't "wowed" by this foundation. I get more coverage and a brighter, fresher, look with my Bobbi Brown BB Cream. My skin isn't at its best right now, and this really didn't do much to perk it up. If I were in a pinch and without my usual foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream I might use this. I'll probably end up tossing the sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Tishki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as a deluxe sample w/an online Sephora purchase. I absolutely adore this foundation except I've now realized, sad to say, it makes me breakout & I'm SO disappointed! At 44 I rarely breakout anymore & this is the only new product I'm using right now. I have very dry skin so I loved the way this foundation glided on & gave me that dewey look. I don't have perfect skin, but I don't like coverage to be too heavy. This foundation offered the perfect medium coverage. I have light olive skin, yellow undertones & All The Rage Beige was a perfect match. The pump dispenser was easy to control. This foundation just felt like I was smoothing on fantastic skin! So I've given it a 4 overall (1 lippie off for breaking me out) b/c fab product otherwise & it clearly doesn't break everyone out. Its pricey, but I would be willing to pay the price if only...Will I ever find my HG foundation?!