BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 7/28/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to buy a cheaper replacement for my Sisley foundation. Hello Flawless in Ivory seemed to be perfect; the right shade and coverage, not oily but not drying. Immediately after application my skin looked simply healthy and flawless. Unfortunately after a whole day of wearing it started to break me out.
I will give it one more try in winter when my skin actually requires more nourishing creams and foundations, but during the hotter months this product is not convenient for my skin.

on 7/26/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This foundation doesn't do ANYTHING except make your skin look orange. It is the shortest lasting foundation I've ever used and was a total waste of $36. It doesn't even out skin tone and settles into lines.

on 7/24/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received a generous size of this foundation in the Ivory color in my Birchbox. I didn't expect to like it because I'm dry and this is oil-free, but I absolutely love it. One small pump is enough for my face. It tones down the pinkiness, evens out my skin, and looks, well, flawless! Even though it is expensive, I will probably purchase because a little goes a long way.

on 7/24/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've worn drug store make up better than this! Made me break out really bad on my forehead and it was too watery. I went from using Estée Lauder because it was "too ecpensive" to this garbage!

on 7/22/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

It was to thick and make my face break out. It also made my face very orange colored (I even got a color lighter same thing) The powder made my face to white in pictures and very dry!!! Unless you like a orange face and to break out or a white face and dry skin I wouldn't buy it!

I bought this foundation a while ago i liked it at first but throughout the day it comes off. Also after about a week and a half of using it i began to break out all over my forehead which is not a normal thing for me. I would not purchase it again.

on 7/12/2013 12:25:00 PM

I received a nice sample of this. In initial appearance/quality, I would rate this a "5" easily. It glides over my skin with no effort. No pores. No settling in lines. "Honey" was a beautiful match. I had a beautiful, glowy face. The coverage was great for my redness and broken capillaries.

It stays tacky for a loooong time. Without powder, it did NOT oxidize. With powder, it DID. I can't stand a super tacky face with hair sticking to it all the time - drives me nuts! Alas, even with powder (and primer and setting spray) the lasting power of this is poot! Without powder, it lasted even less time. By lunchtime, I was looking shifty and when I left work, I was a hot mess. What a shame. I would rate lasting power "0."

on 7/10/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The reviews are surprisingly negative on here! I love this foundation, and I have acne prone, combination skin, so I am looking for a high coverage foundation without looking cakey. I have found that with a Beauty Blender or a brush Oxygen Wow goes on great, and then a quick setting powder really helps it last all day. My main complaint is that it does tend to get a little orange when its hot and sweaty outside, but when evenly put it on, it isn't usually noticeable. The price is really good, especially compared to other high-end brands, and I recommend this foundation to everyone!

Extra Info:
-I have repurchased Oxygen Wow three times now
-I will use Porefessional sometimes, but it isn't necessary
-I have been in the sun about 5 minutes my whole life, and the lightest shade actually works for me
-People compliment me on this foundation all the time!

on 7/7/2013 12:57:00 PM

I am disappointed in this foundation. I was looking for a replacement for Biotherm aquaradiance light! foundation as they do not make those anymore. :( This foundation from benefit is light and not too thick too , so I thought it would be a good purchase.. but it does not give coverage at all. The sales girl told me i could "build it up" , but then the color isnt right anymore. I think for women who are having a good skin already and just want a bit coverage it can be ok although sometimes I also find it looks greasy and shiny.

*I have a combination skin with redness.

on 7/6/2013 10:24:00 AM

I really love the packaging but found the product itself very disappointing. It went on really nicely and smooth but it did not last. I have slightly oily skin and I could see it starting to slide and oxidize after 4 hours - I even set it with powder and a setting spray (like I always do), which should have set it really well but nope!