August 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by monique17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I reeally had high hopes for this product, and foolishly bought the primer and pressed powder with the foundation. I was quite impressed with the couoluor as i can never find foundations that match my shade. i am somewhere between the amber and hazelnut shade, but the lady who did my make up said hazelnut was the best shade for me. On reflection after i left the store, it did appear a little too dark in comparison to the rest of me!
after a few weeks of using this product id discovered the foundation to need touching up with the pressed powder every 3-4 hours. if i didn't do this, by the end of the day the product would be virtuality non existent but with a ridiculous shine to my skin. i have combination skin, but this product used in conjunction with the other benefit products leaves a horrible waxy oil on the skin, which remains after washing. i stopped using the primer, believing this maybe the cause to the grease, alas it is the foundation as well. No amount of touching up with pressed powder will seal that bugger to your face. after a month i have discontinued as it was blocking up my pores and causing me to break out. Such a shame as it is supposed to be oil free, but caused me to have oily skin in areas i never had a problems with before. the coverage wasn't too great either, quite difficult to build to medium coverage to hide the slight blemishes i have. I will not purchase again, another unusable foundation to add to my collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by rgrs813

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. Makes you look glowy without the grease and doesn't clog pores. I'm fair and I like the champagne shade and I mix it with moisturizer. This + Urban Decay Optical Blur brush and you're all set.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lkeigley

i actually love this product...when used with the POREfessional primer and any matte finish powder. without the both of them i don't think it'd work as well. it has a light coverage. but it is VERY build-able. one pump covers my face twice and thats just the right ammount of coverage. i have very oily sensitive skin. everything else makes me brake out super bad. i've actually seen less breakouts since i started using this. it doesn't look cakey or obvious that you're wearing foundation and it evens out my skin so well. it goes on very light too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Mookier

The girl at the benefit counter gave me a couple of sample tubes for this foundation. My matching shade is the "Amber I am so glamber". I love the shade since it matches my skin perfectly. However, it does wear off easily even when using a good primer. I'd expect a good, expensive foundation to last a full work day at least and for that reason I would not buy this anytime soon. There are other foundations out there that have much better staying power

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by misscynthia06

I really love this! This product is either awesome or terrible, I guess it depends on the user. For me I like the texture the consistency, and I love blending different foundations, this one looks beautiful with whatever I mix it with, dries to a smooth powdery finish and doesn't give any of the bad effects others complain of. since using this I actually need less powder and haven't had to touch up all day, get a sample before buying since some hate and some livid..for the price tag you better be sure. one of my favorite new products, would buy again for sure!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I really like the color match of this one, the performance really sucks. It gets greasy and fades after a few hours. My skin is somewhere between combination and oily depending on the weather so I've tried skipping moisturizer to see if this will hold up longer but it didn't.

As I've mentioned, it fades so my face was patchy after four hours.

Really didn't like this. The performance is worse than some drugstore foundations. Not worth the price at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Funkly

I only tried and bought this because it was featured in Lisa Eldridge's Quick Brightening Make-up video. She said it was not heavy and quite dewey and was fab on her. It is, I love it.
I was matched as Beige, which gives a healthy glow to my olive/yellowy skin. I normally use Becca Luminous Skin in Tan or Armani Face Fabric in 3.
It is liquid and water based, SPF 25, comes in a pump. I haven't experienced any of the nasty side effects that others have been reporting: no shine, no pore enlargement or line enhancement. You can layer it in the areas where extra coverage is needed. I think I found another favourite.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by mehrunissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this last month and was excited to try it. When I had tried it on my hand, it felt quite hydrating and the finish was lovely: a non-shimmery diffused satin finish. And it seemed to be a medium coverage, which is what I was looking for.

I've been using it maybe once a week, on bare skin, over only primer, over primer and set with powder, over primer and set with both powder and a setting spray, to see how it performed. It didn't do well. I have dry combination skin, so I thought this formula would work great for me. But it became quite greasy in my t-zone halfway through the day, and it highlighted the flaky bits of my skin (around the nostrils and sides of my chin) which was aggravating. It also started fading only after a few hours, regardless of how I primed and set. It bums me out, because Hazelnut was the perfect color for me and I struggle with that in foundation matching.

Anyway, I won't be buying the full-size.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this after reading all the glowing reviews.
The good:
I found the absolute perfect color for my skin tone, it helps neutralize the pink on my face, perfectly evening out my face with my neck.
The Bad:
Everything else. I have a few fine lines around my eyes, but when I apply this foundation, I instantly look 10 years older. It settles into my lines, and makes my pores look larger.
I have tried EVERYTHING to get this foundation to blend. I have used a foundation brush, my fingers, and a beauty blender sponge, but no matter what I do, it looks cakey.
I have very dry skin, and this foundation really accentuates the dry flakey patches. It even shows new dry flakey patches on my face that I wasn't even aware of. (no other foundation has made them look so bad)

I started adding a quarter pump to my MakeUp Forever HD just to try to use the bottle up, since I like the color so much. I wish I would have returned this right away.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by squint

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best thing about this foundation for me has been the color match; after spending a while hunting for a credible pale that wasn't too pink or yellow, the ivory fair is right on the money. But other than that, it's been problematic: the dewy finish goes on looking shiny, and while it gets better after a bit, the shine by afternoon is impressive and needs blotting. After a few days of wearing it my skin starts looking a bit spotty, which means I really can't use a moisturizer under it with any regularity either. Maybe using a primer and applying it with a brush instead of fingertips would help... once it's on it stays pretty well, but after I put it on I feel like my skin looks tireder about half the time. For the price, I'm underwhelmed.