Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 8/8/2012 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I find the idea of it a bit gimmicky but if used properly you can get plenty of pigmentation out of this blush. A little expensive for drug store for the amount you get IMO but overall I like it.

on 8/7/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I like it. it's hard to tell the shades though. now i have time to write more sorry: I bought it on the spin that the texture would be good. it's not worth it I read the reviews people wrote yeah I agree with them more. The shade I got looks like NARS deep throat or orgasm in the container however its icky on the skin

on 8/7/2012 10:10:00 PM

I have this blush in Peach Satin. This is perfect for my skin color, blended in it looks very natural and beautiful. This blush has replaced my Lancome one..I love this.

on 8/6/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Never again.

this was my first cream blush. i have it in plum wine. its a weird consistency its like play dough. when i got it the whole blush part was out of the pan but it was easy to put back in thankfully.

the packaging is sorta cheap looking, i would expect more from maybelline.

i would give this a 5 but it wears off easily.

i like this because it gives me a nice flush of color but not for too long.

on 8/3/2012 3:49:00 PM

I know this blush has gotten some really mixed reviews but I love it!! I got it in candy coral and hot tamale. Both show up nicely on my cheeks and give me a nice wash of color. I have a natural pink to my cheeks, so I have to be careful with blushes looking way too harsh. This one is perfect. It's just the right kind of sheer.

I've found that the best way to apply it isn't to press it, but to kind of lightly swirl your fingers on it and then apply to your cheeks. When I first tried to apply it I pressed on it and got nothing on my fingers, pinching it gets too much product and won't blend. Swirling in a circular motion picks up just the right amount of product. I'll be rushing out to pick up a few more colors!!!!!

on 8/2/2012 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have tried both "Candy Coral" and "Hot Tamale". This product feels super neat, kind of like I just want to play with it...but once I tried to actually use it, I was very disappointed. VERY, VERY, VERY sheer coverage, I had to actually pinch off a piece of the blush to even get some kind of color on my cheek, and after that, it just kind of rolled around on my face and didn't blend into my skin. It's a very weird product. I originally bought the coral color to fuel my obsession with coral blushers, then decided to try the darker red to get some more color on my cheek. Neither really worked.

on 7/31/2012 3:12:00 AM

It's so cute! I have the color Pink Plum and it's a really pretty color. Color payoff isn't that good but that's fine with me because I like the look of a more sheer, natural looking blush.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My skin is medium fair with freckles and I have red hair and hazel eyes. I bought this in Rose Petal.

I find this formula so interesting. I have always liked the way cream blushes look but I wear bronzer and the blush seems to displace the powder and look like paint almost. I feel this blush looks so natural and fresh. This looks great in the daylight-blush can look so overdone sometimes. I am a fan!

on 7/28/2012 12:48:00 PM

I have this in Peach Satin and I really like it! The color is so pretty and it blends in a lot easier than cream blushes. I also like it because I can keep it in my handbag to apply without a brush, but unlike cream blushes it won't melt in hot weather. I think I'm going to go back and look at purchasing some other colors. The peach has been great for summer, though, love it.