November 23, 2014 | 1566 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

I bought 4 colors. I'm a AA woman and 3 of colors were way to sheer did not show on my skin at all. But the color Peach Satin is beautiful it gives me a nice natural look like someone pinched my cheeks:) I take my finger and rub the where I want it and rub it in with a powder brush and it's perfect. I defiantly will be repurchasing the Peach Satin color only again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Dessyboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I saw this blush and was fascinated, I just had to try it. I don't know exactly what shade I bought, but it is a very pigmented pink. I love the texture of it, it's very neat. Instead of sticking my finger in and smearing it on my cheeks, i just open the blush and pat it on my cheeks without using my fingers...if you get what I mean :) It isn't the greatest blush ever but it gets a nice pink color if you use it right!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by princesssjessica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I'm going to be honest, I hated this product SO MUCH at first. The reason I hated it is because I had no idea how to apply it. When I first bought it, I tried to use a MAC 188 because I typically do apply my cream blushes that way. That method does not work for these. The texture of these blushes is definitely not a cream, it's more like a mousy texture when you actually have the product on your fingers. When you press it, it just sort of feels like putty. Anyway, so one day I decided to try it out with my fingers since the texture felt so much more smooth once it was on them - and voila - it went on beautifully! I just press my pointer and middle finger into the blush, and I don't really rub on the product, I just sort of dab it on the apples of my cheeks in a circular shape and it gives such a nice glow. First shade I picked this up in was pink plum - which is a really nice girly pink. Since I've figured out how to use these I've picked up about eight more. Seriously have not had a problem with any of them. If you think you hate this product or are hesitant to get it because of the bad reviews - try the method I've explained.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by beautynerd123

alright, i gotta say , this isn't the best blush EVER, especiallly in the summer, becuase it smudges, slides and sweats right off. yea, the colors are cute and girly, but once you put that on your cheeks it's too pigminted and yukk. plus, it's not even bouncy! it's like when you put your finger on it it sinks and never goes back up..!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! It's not available in Australia, but I bought some during a recent trip to the USA, and I love it! It's very pigmented, and has great staying power (unlike other cream blushes I've used). I have the colour peach satin, and it gives a very natural finish. It blends well, and I love it. I don't remember the USD price, but it wasn't expensive. If you don't like blushes with glitter in them, try this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this blush in pink plum, which is an orange-toned pink. It is very easy to blend. HOWEVER, the staying power is absolutely terrible. 2 hours later, the blush will be gone. That's pretty frusturating. Also, the product seems to get all over the rest of the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticdarling09

i just bought it and i have to admit, i love it. its super pretty, mine is in the shade pink frosting, and its a really beautiful colour. I also have hotamle and its a really hot red colour that works perfect with alot of skin tones. at first, you dont get much pingmentation.. but once you start using it more, you get alot more colour. i will re-purchase this soon <33

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Sheer crème blush. Emphasis on sheer
Price: $7 USD
Colour: (Candy Coral) light peachy coral
Finish: luminous satin
Pigmentation: sheer to light
Texture: mousse-like
Sad to say, this is not a replacement for my beloved Dream Mousse Blush. So sad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I guess I do love it.. unfortunately I would not buy it again unless there was a certain colour I loved.. it's just too small for such a thing.. I really thought it would be much bigger for $7.. the texture is good for me.. I like the fact it doesnt feel oily on my skin, it's all quite natural looking which is lovely.. I don't want to press too hard on the compact or else I'd have a huge dip in it.. I don't know how to feel about it yet. I just feels a little odd picking up the product..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these! However, I took off a point for longevity, they last about four-five hours on my dry skin. I bought of the colors(excluding Fresh Pink and Peach Satin) and my favorites are Hot Tamale, Coffee Cake and Candy Coral. Even the lightest shades show up on me, but I have fair skin, so keep that in mind. The texture is so intriguing, and it's so fun to touch! I wish they did a little more with the packaging, though. I bought mine for around $7 at Wal-mart, which in my opinion is a little pricey for a drugstore blush, especially since they are quite tiny. I will repurchase though.