Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 1/10/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite color. I love the color, application is simply and best of all long wear without creasing. I have extremely oily lids and require lid primer with all shadows. This product requires no base. I love the color range and own about 10 different shades.

on 1/9/2013 9:15:00 AM

I love this product, I have the shade in bronze and the colour is very subtle. Stays on my lids all day without retuching it and the cream has very nice and creamy texture. I Will definatly buy other shades as well.

I have been using this for about 2 weeks and i can say it will be a frequent use in my many eyeshadows. I will prime my lids then apply this on the lower portion and add MAC Satin Taupe in the crease and outer corner. Love this and its pretty easy to apply. I apply with one finger and use another to blend it out. Would like to try other colors in the collection.

on 1/8/2013 5:34:00 AM

This product is a lazy person's best friend.
Seriously, the pigmentation and colour payoff is amazing.
I love the fact that you can just use your finger and swipe it on your lids, blending a little as you go, and BAM! awesome looking eyeshadow with little effort.
I was very hesitant to but this initially as I have a LOT of eyeshadow, but this looks great and there's no worry about it not blending properly.
If I'm feeling particularly hardworking I will layer other eyeshadows over it, but I think this is the perfect thing to buy before the school semester begins.
I will love this in the mornings before class, I just know it!

on 1/6/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really loved this and almost used the the entire pot before realizing how bad it looked at the end of the day. Even with primer, it dried to a crusty, metallic layer after several hours...yuck! It's too bad because the color is a pretty shimmery bronze that applies smoothly.

on 1/1/2013 8:34:00 PM

I don't wear eyeshadow everyday, so it's certainly not a necessity to me. However, this cream eyeshadow is AMAZING. It's very pigmented and creamy, not sticky. The bronze color is a true bronze, making a beautiful base for any eyeshadow you want to use in a similar color shade. It makes whatever eyeshadow you put on top last significantly longer, and deepens the color. I used it for the first time yesterday, and I was blown away. It looks stunning in conjunction with the Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quad in "Moonlit", just fyi for all you girls wondering what exactly to pair it with. Go buy this ! You won't be disappointed !

on 12/28/2012 1:01:00 PM

Love using this in my outer v to smoke up my eyeshadow look. Such a fail proof easy to use product, makes blending an eyeshadow a piece of cake. Everyone needs this!

on 12/26/2012 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this a lot if I'm in a hurry. I just smudge it onto my eye really quickly without a primer, add some mascara and maybe eyeliner and I run out the door.
It stays on for a long time and it's a flattering shade on my skin. I'm sure it's flattering on all skin colors, it really is gorgeous. I like that you can make it really sheer or you can build it up to create a more intense color.
I use this sometimes as an eyeliner for my bottom lash line and it looks quite good with my blue eyes.

on 12/25/2012 10:22:00 PM

This product appears more as a taupey color, rather than bronze. It lasts 6-8 hours without creasing or fading with a primer.

The color is so pretty, you can make it natural or smokey. It's smokey in the morning, but after school it's back to natural, which i'm totally okay with. It's creamy, and doesn't have too much shimmer. It has enough to define your eyes perfectly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials