April 19, 2014 | 1857 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Kb777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am writing about the Instant Age Rewind Eraser "Brightener". It's a pale pink and when used under concealer made my dark circles disappear WITHOUT bringing out the fine lines under my eyes. The key for me is using a moisturizer, using the dark circle Brightener, and then foundation. Unlike other concealers, I find this one to be smooth and not sit in any fine lines. I am also in love with the applicator (it's a soft "puff"). Are there better products out there? Maybe...but for $8 this one is pretty good.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Val9756

Did not cover dark circles or red spots worth a darn. Very watery, you would be better off just using foundation! Nice packaging and applicator, and no funny smell. Would not buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Citadini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in Honey. I thought it's supposed to be the darkest shade.
But it's still way too light for me. I tried using it for my undereye, and the result is disappointing. The white cast is obvious, and people are commenting that i look like i haven't had enough sleep :(
I like the packaging tho, a good alternative to doe foot applicator.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I bought this in hopes to use it as a corrector under my concealer. It was way too light for my liking. I got the wrong shade so next time I repurchase I will definitely get another shade. My eye circles were almost emphasized which was no good!

I can't wait to try in a darker shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kinda meh product to be honest :/ I have super dark circles and I heard that it was good for even severe circles so I tried it out. However I was under whelmed, as it just made my circles look ashy... :( good packaging tho.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by cutejuju1001

This worked SO well , it really brightened my under eyes and it is easy to blend! I took it in the shade fair , and i am naturally tan so dont think the shade is too light , when u get under eye concealer it needs to be a shade or two lighter for it to work. The only thing that i dont like is it creases , so i have touch it up once or twice but i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Brittanypuran

I have pretty substantial dark circles, and before I purchased this, I thought only MAC's Studio Finish concealer could work for me. I was wrong. With a setting powder, this stuff works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this to cover my under eye dark circles. It works really good to cover then up. I use a foundation brush to set on my eyes after i set my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Weird. I actually like this concealer, but Maybelline, we gotta talk.
First of all, let's stop confusing your customers. Do you know how awesome it is to find a pink-toned under eye concealer, nay a cheap one at that? It's pretty great and a rare find, but your shade-naming will confuse the bejeesus out of shoppers. For one, the yellow-toned shade is called neutralizer and the pink-toned has been dubbed brightener. As any astute member of this site will tell you, pink is best for neutralizing. Use a yellow one, and you'll get a less-than-lovely grey cast. Believe me, I know. Yellow is best for brightening, so switch those names and de-confuse your buyers.
Second, I didn't think I'd like the packaging, but now, I kinda dig it. Key word here (that isn't really a word) is kinda. While it's great for spreading product and such, I can see as I'm twisting it down that there's some product in the tube that got left behind. What a waste, as it is a really nice product. It's creamy, neutralizes my dark circles pretty well and doesn't crease easily. It's pretty much become something of a staple in my routine lately, which is saying something, given how many concealers I've gone through. So let's fix these issues together, shall we? And while you're at it, if you can tell other cosmetics companies to expand the shade ranges for foundation the way you did with Fit Me (which isn't the best foundation, but that's another review) we'll be very good friends. Sound good?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

The youtube community has done it once again! Sucked me completely into a product that had so much hype with it that is so terribly mediocre. This concealer is absolutely nothing special. It has light coverage with a dewy finish, it creases, needs to be set with powder and doesn't last long anyways! This undereye concealer also costs $15 in Canada at the drugstore. 15 freaking dollars! Granted I have spent more money than that on a concealer but that is crazy expensive from a concealer you go through so quickly and doesn't do a phenomenal job. I can't lie and say that I knew exactly what would have made this concealer live up to my expectations but I expected a whole lot more than something that creases under my eyes and melts off my face like butter on a hot pan. The first week I had this I was crazy in love with it because it was my new product ladeedadeeda and then one day I woke up and just...reality hit me like a brick wall. This is not a good product, do not buy it.