August 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find this concealer to be fairly decent. When applying it, for me it goes on with enough product. After applying under my eyes, I blend it out with a wet Sonia Kashuk blending sponge, and set with powder. The biggest con to me is the limited shade range. I bought this in the shade honey, and it's pretty light on my NC45 skin tone, if you want to compare it in terms of Mac Cosmetics shades, so for anyone with a deeper skin tone than that, it may not work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by JCM123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this concealer.. I find that it does give me just enough coverage to help with my dark circles.. it doesn't totally erase them, but compared to thicker ones that do I prefer the feel and texture of this even if its giving me 95% coverage rather than 100%. I also like how moisturising this feels, which when you reach 30, like me, matters. It also doesn't emphasise any under-eye lines - so long as I don't over do it and apply a ton. I have used this now for over a year, having friends bring it over from the US for me, so I am super pleased it have finally reached the UK!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by klgbeatnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant believe I've been using this for as long as I have without writing a review on it lol. This is hands down the best concealer I've ever tried for the under eye area and I have tried a shit ton. I've tried heavy thick concealers, lightweight concealers, yellow/peach toned concealers, high end, drugstore, correcting/brightening concealers in the past to hide my bad hereditary under eye circles and this is the only concealer I've found that 1) covers my dark circles completely 2) stays all day 3) doesn't crease on me and 4) brightens, all at the same time. plus it blends into my foundation amazingly (I use shade "light" idk if that will help anybody). I agree with everyone else in that the packaging sucks and is very unsanitary, but in my opinion the concealer is good enough that I can overlook this. Im almost done with my third tube and will always repurchase unless I happen to find something exactly like this with better packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by WanS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate the packaging . I'd rather just put the product on my hand & then put it on under my eyes . I had a hard time making the concealer come out b/c of its packaging at the beginning . But it's a great product so far . Just had it for a day & I compared it to my pervious concealer & was it different . This made me look less tired, yet the other side of my face you could see the dark shades of my eyes b/c that concealer wasnt as good as this after testing em both out .

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by playboy_mommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a disappointment. Initially I thought I found my HG under-eye concealer: it was a dream to apply, the texture was smooth & silky, and the coverage was amazing. But within an hour, it was creasing and my hereditary dark circles were showing through.

I thought maybe the shade was to blame, as I bought Light, thinking it was the lightest shade, and it was too yellow. The CVS I went to was out of Fair, so I picked up the Brightener shade: waaay too pink. I finally found Fair, and it's a perfect match, but alas, my circles still show through.

It's better than no concealer at all, and I will use it on days I'm wearing my glasses, but overall a disappointment.

Update: The coverage is improved by dabbing a bit of Coty Airspun loose powder in translucent over the concealer before it sets.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Heenaj1

I brought this product expecting a lot from it, however with the limited shade range here in the UK I picked nude. It didn't come out of the package and only to realise that it was broke so I had to empty all the contents of the concealer into a little makeup box. The packaging looks like it holds a lot of product but it doesn't, therefore not value for money. The product itself is nice and creamy, however creases up within a minute, it doesn't even let me put powder on. I won't be buying this product again, not worth the hassle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do love this product! It's both a treatment and concealer, which means it not only hides my dark circles, but gets rid of them too. On my second tube! The only problem is it can cake up a bit... I'm a pale olive-yellow undertone and use the shade light pale. The packaging is nice and easy to apply. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by brodi815

I purchased this in the brightener, and it works. I've gone back and forth on the product though. Initially, I didn't like it that much b/c it would seep into the teeny tiny lines right below my lash line. Honestly, I didn't even know I had lines there until I started putting this on. But once I figured out a better way to apply it (just really sparingly, which the packaging admittedly does recommend, and away from that area), I decided I kinda liked it. The price is fine so that's pretty good. But after using it for about 2 weeks, the twisty part broke. I haven't dropped it or anything. Just sits on my makeup table with the cap on, but I realized one morning when I was twisting it, that no product was coming up, and it was actually just unscrewing like a cap! There's a small crack in it so it no longer just twists around and around, it keeps unscrewing. It's basically garbage now, and that's pretty annoying b/c I've barely touched it. If the packaging were different, I might consider repurchasing, but I wouldn't bother unless that happened. Bummed I wasted my money. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I love this concealer when it first goes on but it does wear off a bit and I detest the packaging. I used mine up but I would not repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

**Update**
I decided to give this product more time and update my previous review. Before- I wasn't a fan of this product. Now- My dark circles are not as extreme as they were before and this product does cover them. I do like the consistency of the product and that it doesn't crease under my eyes or emphasize lines. It doubles pretty well as a highlighter too. I still prefer my Glamoflague for it's coverage, but I like this product more than I used to. I would repurchase it.