August 20, 2014 | 1873 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Katejang81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been putting of trying this concealer. I finally picked it up and I am pleasantly surprised. I have normal to dry skin. Under my eyes it is very dry with fine lines and dark circles. Many concealers just are too dry and or settle into the fine lines. This concealer did a pretty good job and concealing. I would repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I have the shade "neutralizer" it's an opaque yellow shade,totally matte. I use this not only to conceal my under eye circles but also to highlight the "inner triangle" of the face,so my face doesn't look flat. I do wish that the top can be unscrew so I can get to the very last drop that stick in the middle. I like the consistency it's light enough makes it very easy to blend but still give enough coverage. Yes, I will buy this concealer again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Wow! This is one of those products I bought and kind if forgot about and found again. Lets just say...It's amazing! This maybelline age rewind concealer has replaced my beloved maybelline dream lumi highlight. I have a bit of dark circles under my eyes but I found that most concealers fade after 8 hours of use. But not this one!! It lasted me through 9-10 hours at work and it didn't crease, it didn't fade and it totally stayed put. So if you're like me, and you have normal to dry skin with dark circles, try this out.

Ps: yes the sponge tip on the product is unsanitary but instead of dragging the sponge under your eyes like you would with a brush tipped product, I dab the sponge under my eyes and use my ring finger to gently spread / press the concealer under my eyes :)
I took one lippie off because after a while the sponge tip started to get a funky smell

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

So far, this is the best undereye concealer that I have tried. I hate that I have really dark undereye circles (regardless of the rest & hydration that I get). This hides them almost completely. I sponge the product on in a sweep under each eye and dab it in with a finger. My only regrets are: 1. I am trying to go to natural and/or cruelty-free products and this is definitely neither, and 2. I do wish it had a light shimmer or something because it is extremely matte. The price is nice, it's easy to buy at any store...so I will keep using until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

MAC: NW15/NW20
I wanted to buy "light" but it was sold out, so I bought "fair" and it works well, it covers my medium-dark under eye circles really well. I had heard really good things about maybelline fit me concealer for the under eyes but it was so grayish on me and I didn't find that the coverage even compared to the coverage of the maybelline instant age rewind. It feels very light but the coverage is great, I need to set it with a pressed powder because i do have oily skin. We all know the packaging is horrible, and I'm kind of fearing that it will break me out or that it will break. It was also expensive for a drugstore product, 9$ or 10$ at Walmart in Canada. I would repurchase it, and maybe I'll give the brightening shade a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know I'm in the minority here but I just have to say it. I hated this stuff. The packaging is obviously all wrong. The sponge fell off after maybe 5 uses. The product itself was very drying under my eyes which is a very unflattering look. No, just no.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by spaingirl87

This is better than I thought, I don't have the worst under eye circles but I do have some green blue hue, that I wish to hide. I would compare the consistency to the old age rewind double sided concealer, which I loved. It applies very nicely and blends lovely. I do have cracks bc of the dry skin I deal with from the acne medicine I use, but this doesn't make it noticeable. Something I have been searching for in a concealer. I would compare it to the lancome maquicomplet concealer, but with a better price tag. I bought the neutralize color, and it suits my nc42 skin color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by FireyHeart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Since the Maybelline fit me concealer was completely sold out, (which was the one I wanted) I got this instead as I've heard tons of great reviews on it. These are my thoughts:

Packaging: I guess it's safe to say that almost everyone agrees that the packaging is downright pointless. Not only does the fluffy applicator practically scream it'll grow bacteria, you'll never be able to get all of the product to because some of it is stuck in the applicator. Although Maybelline claims it to be antibacterial, I highly doubt it in the long term because it gets exposed to air so frequently and eventually, the antibacterial factors will wear off.

Uses: This is meant specifically for the eyes and dark spots, not acne/blemishes. Even though the applicator is not sanitary, it is completely safe for under eye usage because your under eye area has no pores to clog. Anywhere you use it is fine as long as that area is not prone to breaking out or has pores. If you must use this to cover up blemishes, pat this on the back of you hand, then apply it. However, I can assure you that there are far better concealers for blemishes on the market.

Performance: Fantastic on the under eye. Great build able coverage, considerably long wearing, minimal to no creasing, and it looks and feels very natural.

Overall, I recommend this concealer to everyone with dark circles. The packaging is really the only main issue, but we can survive that.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by marianagallardo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I live in Mexico and this stuff is pricey!!! I use the Neutralizer for my under eye circles. I am NC30 in MAC.

CONS OF THE PACKAGING:
-It have a stupid packaging and we all agree! It is stupid in all ways!
-Asponge-y applicator? Come on! how un hygienic is that!
-It doest matter how much you twist the thing-y... it will NEVER, EVEEEEEER extract the entire product. A lot of it will go to the trash.

CONS OF THE REAL PRODUCT:
-You dont have a lot of play time with it, you have to work with this kind of fast, otherwise ot will stay in place and wont move. (at least in my case)
-No photo-flash friendly at all, at least the Neutralizer will give you a white cast.

PROS:
-It neutralizes my eye area reeeeeally good!
-It doesnt crease at all
-You just have to use a tiny bit to make it work
-It last me about 8 hours
-The consistency is good, soft and smooth
-The sponge applicator is stupid but at least they made a pretty soft one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by isabellezb

This is a medium to full coverage concealer, it concealed my dark circles without looking cakey. I it lasted me 8 hours without creasing. Only if i looked close i could see creasing nothing to noticeable. The application is rolling a built in sponge under your eyes and blending it out. I do worry about the build up of concealer in the built in sponge. Over all medium coverage and smooth product.