November 28, 2014 | 1683 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Asymetry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I can say, this product didn't disappoint. I bought this on sale at Shoppers Drugmart for $6.99 , this is easily comparable to YSL's touche eclat and Clinique's airbrush concealer. The only difference is the packaging. I'm not really a fan of the sponge applicator, but you know what, i get more product compared to the pen. I probably just need to get used to the applicator. Definitely switching over to this brand. Same quality as the highend brands at a fraction of the cost.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by bnavarro

I didnt like it.. heard so many good stuff and basically bought it because girls would use it on youtube .. Its around 9 bucks but not worth it in my opinion because it accentuates fine lines. and the finish is not soft to the touch. it reminded me of those bar soaps like zest or the blue and green bars that are like squeaky if you rub on the skin if that makes sense..i thought this would be a of a creamier consistency like the fndt but it wasnt.. I have no circles to cover , i just wanted to brighten up my under eye area . i got the shade light . as i said i just wanted to brighten up a little bit. but actually i dont know if it will cover dark circles that well..hope it helped.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

After hearing this raved about on YouTube, I had to try it. I have the shade neutralizer, because it was the most yellow toned of all of them. At first I really liked this, it brightened under my eyes and best of all, didn't crease. I also used this around my face on scarring. But I came to realize this has hardly any coverage. It's quite thin, so it's light weight but I've come to prefer something with more coverage. Not a bad product, my tastes have just changed!

EDIT - I found a way to love this again! I took off the sponge. It seems all the product was getting soaked up there and applying very sheer.. took it off & it's back to how it was when I first got it - good coverage & pigmentation. Now I would definitely re purchase. Bumping up to 5 stars from 3 :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After being disappointed with the new YSL Touche Éclat I bought, I decided to try this one, with low expectations. Darn, it's so much better than YSL!

I don't have too dark undereye circles, but the area is a bit darker/more blue than the rest of my face, and I have a few fine lines, and this concealer covers everything nicely and makes the fine lines less noticeable.
It doesn't settle into anything, it looks smooth and glowy.

I like the applicator, it makes for an easy application. I just glide it under my eyes, then blend with a brush. It deposits the right amount of product, it's not runny and I don't need to go over the area again and again to build coverage.

The lightest shade matches me perfectly, I have nothing bad to say about this product.

I no longer use my high end concealers, because this one does the best job.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Constantly hearing the rave about Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser (for dark circles) and how it had great packaging and looked beautiful for concealing - well - dark circles. I had expected this product to be absolutely amazing, not sink into the wrinkles/lines under my eyes (which have been caused by sinus infection) and have a near flawless shade which is similar to mine.

However, the shade, Medium, was a little too light for my face and it looked well - dry, cakey and really weird. I had expected the product to be close to my Rimmel Match Perfection concealer (in natural beige) - which adjusted and looked well on my slightly dry skin. But maybe this is because I tried this product during Winter, where my combination-normal skin turns to an outrageous dry skin!

Otherwise, I would use this product by lightly dabbing on my skin, so that the colour didn't show up a ghostly white on my face. I would only repurchase this again if they have a shade similar to the Rimmel's Match Perfection Concealer in 'Natural Beige'.

Packaging is quite nice. Something I have never really seen before and its very easy to travel with because I don't need a brush and I don't really need to dip my fingers into the product (only need fingers to pat product in) - but those the sponge really keep the bacteria from surfacing the applicator? When I first brought this Maybelline product home, I had to twist it about 15 times before some of the product start showing up. And seriously, I only need about two twists for a sufficient amount of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Best undereye concealer I've ever use!!! I personally don't have too much dark circle but I felt it cover my dark circle and dark spot magically!!! Its texture is amazing-- very smooth, hydrating but also gives the coverage I need. Shade light is actually fits my skintone, I ended up using it both of my undereye and my dark spot. The only downside about this is the packaging-- I always gets too much of the products out and ended up make the cap messy. Also the sponge eraser is kind of messy too, although they claiming that this sponge applicator is anti bacteria, I'm still concerned about that.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by bellerosa7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was decent concealer for under eye circles. It really helped brighten up the under eye area. However, I found that it wore off quite quickly throughout the day, did not give me the desired amount of coverage I needed and I was not a huge fan of the packaging.
I was pleased with the finish of this concealer. It has a very natural finish and does not appear cakey or crease into fine lines. It can easily be touched up throughout the day.
The reason I would not repurchase it again is because of the ingredient list. I am slowly transitioning to cleaner products and the parabens in this product made it a turn-off.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by melaniepich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont like this product. I don't know why everyone loves it. it died out my undereyes and made them look grey and chalky. will not repurchase ecer again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by 1Paulabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I didn't notice a difference after using this product.. I will give it a 2/10 because that's what I think it is worth personally.. I use this stuff called Face Gem and it works waaayyyyy BETTER then this and it's organic and vegan and I am not even a vegan! Too bad I moved out of the Toronto area.. they sell it online but they only deliver in that area but if you guys want something for dark circles/bags I think there website is facegemofficial if you are not in the area try using coconut oil under your eyes I find it works way better then this stuff plus the ingredients are scary ;'( I wouldn't recommend but that's just my opinion to those that it worked for LUCKY You!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

This is the first under eye concealer I've tried that has not creased or highlighted my milia (the tiny white spots directly underneath your eyes). I use the shade light and it's a perfect match for my skin tone. It applies very smooth, blends well, and does wonders in covering my dark circles. It doesn't get rid of them completely, but my dark circles are significantly less apparent. For the price, I'd say this is a very good deal considering the quality of the product. However I am not a fan of the packaging - the sponge applicator seems like a breeding ground for bacteria. Some reviewers have recommended taking off the sponge, which I will try to do. Also I don't like the bottom twisting mechanism - it's hard for me to tell if I've twisted it enough for the product to come out yet and it's difficult to control the amount of product that comes out. Still I can deal with the little packaging problems because the formula is absolutely amazing!

*EDIT:
I was able to take off the sponge applicator completely: this really helps you control the amount of product that comes out from the tiny nozzle. So since the packaging isn't really a drawback for me, I'm going to add another lippie :)