July 22, 2014 | 1301 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by brodi815

I purchased this in the brightener, and it works. I've gone back and forth on the product though. Initially, I didn't like it that much b/c it would seep into the teeny tiny lines right below my lash line. Honestly, I didn't even know I had lines there until I started putting this on. But once I figured out a better way to apply it (just really sparingly, which the packaging admittedly does recommend, and away from that area), I decided I kinda liked it. The price is fine so that's pretty good. But after using it for about 2 weeks, the twisty part broke. I haven't dropped it or anything. Just sits on my makeup table with the cap on, but I realized one morning when I was twisting it, that no product was coming up, and it was actually just unscrewing like a cap! There's a small crack in it so it no longer just twists around and around, it keeps unscrewing. It's basically garbage now, and that's pretty annoying b/c I've barely touched it. If the packaging were different, I might consider repurchasing, but I wouldn't bother unless that happened. Bummed I wasted my money. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I love this concealer when it first goes on but it does wear off a bit and I detest the packaging. I used mine up but I would not repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

**Update**
I decided to give this product more time and update my previous review. Before- I wasn't a fan of this product. Now- My dark circles are not as extreme as they were before and this product does cover them. I do like the consistency of the product and that it doesn't crease under my eyes or emphasize lines. It doubles pretty well as a highlighter too. I still prefer my Glamoflague for it's coverage, but I like this product more than I used to. I would repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

I really like this for a nice brightening effect. I apply a thin layer of my Estee Lauder 'Double Wear' concealer under my eyes, blended in with my beautyblender/cosmo sponge. Then I apply the eraser to my dark circles then blend again and set with Ben Nye's Banana Powder. My under-eye area looks so bright and overall makes me look well-rested! Lovely thin but not water consistency and blends incredibly well. The sponge applicator makes it fun to use. When used with Banana Powder there is zero creasing all day long. I bought the shade 'Light' specifically for brightening my eye, but it also flatters my NC25 skintone. I will warn you at first use of this you will be turning the top of the tube round a million times to saturate the sponge with the concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

I've never had dark circles under my eyes but now that I have, this stuff is great! I saw it on YouTube. The only thing I don't like is the normal thing...I have natural lines under my eyes, so whatever I put on there, the product seeps in. Other than that, it's great! Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have fallen in love with this product.
It conceals my dark circles and I even use it on certain acne scars.
It does not settle into fine lines, which I have plenty of thanks to having eczema around my eyes from time to time.
The durability is pretty good and on top of that, it does not even feel heavy...AMAZING!
The packaging is so so, I don't hate it nor do I love it.
The price is fantastic for the performance it does.
I must say I believe this is my HG under eye concealer and will definitely be repurchasing it for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by befuddledfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer, I've repurchased it several times. Although this past time I bought fair instead of light and the color isn't exactly what l meant to get, but realized after I got home and used it as to why it wasn't as light as prev. Still works great set with a light matte eyeshadow under my eyes, and for redness around my nose. My mistake color wise, great concealer IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Brightener and Neutralizer and I love them both! I use the neutralizer daily for my dark under eyes. The brightener really does give me that wide eye effect so I use it sparingly when I am going for a more brighter look. For a drugstore under eye concealer, I would say this is one of the best. My skin tone is about an NC 25 and they both work well for me. I would advise not to take the sponge tip off as I did with the Brightener cuz that just makes a mess.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by emilyxchristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is probably one of the best concealers I've ever used. I am nineteen, so usually, being an anti-aging product I would just pass this up. But I ran out of my concealer one day and tried this as my mom uses it, and not only did it conceal my dark circles, but it concealed areas of redness, pimples, scars, and dark spots. The reason I gave it four stars is because it can get the cakey look very easily throughout the day or if you apply too much in one area. I am also not fond of the sponge applicator as it harbors bacteria because as you twist the end of the stick the sponge oozes the product out, and whatever you don't use basically sits there, which is unsanitary. Other than that, great product that I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I really dislike this concealer, despite all the raves. I read a similar review by a beauty guru, who said that she felt the same until purchasing it in the brightening shade. Regardless, after this fluke and trying to use up this product, I put it in the trash. The color selection is too sparse, either you go with a white-tinge or yellow-tinge. I found that the product has minimal coverage, if any. It tends to crease and highlight wrinkles, even for those without many.

But most importantly, this is the most unhygienic product. The sponge applicator dries up with concealer after the first use, then you harbor bacteria on there that you spread under your eyes. I know that some people have said to use a brush, but it doesn't really make a difference. I mean, you are still taking concealer from the end of a dried up sponge applicator.

Not recommended.