Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 1/21/2014 11:12:00 AM

I bought this today after reading reviews and I'm SOOO impressed!! Mine is called something different though. Not sure if its a newer or older version. It's called- Instant Anti Age The Eraser Eye.

When choosing the shade, I had a choice of 2. Light or nude. Seeing as I love the Kim Kardashian effect, I chose the light to brighten.

The texture isn't thick or cloggy and covers beautifully. After an hour I had NO creasing. I usually do with every other eye concealer I've tried.

I don't mind the sponge applicator. I used it to dab it on in a triangle under eye and use ring finger to press in.

I'm recommending it to all my friends and well worth the £7.99!

on 1/20/2014 1:19:00 PM

I hated this product. Even before I realized I had an allergic reaction, which I've never gotten from makeup I thought it was too thick & the packaging it comes in is awful. I felt like I was twisting it forever. I also felt it was high priced for a drugstore concealer.

on 1/19/2014 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this today and I love it already! When I first opened it I was getting annoyed because I kept twisting the tube and no product was coming out so I thought I got a bad one. I had to twist manyyy times, but I finally got it. The product is great, not too liquid or dry and easy to blend. It has a nice finish and it won't leave it cakey and it stays. I'm asian and I have a medium skin tone, I got this in the tone honey and it fits me perfectly :)

on 1/13/2014 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Me - 47, dry / acne prone, some fine lines under the eyes, darkness under the eyes is about medium.. not horrible.

PROS: pretty creamy consistency, doesn't settle into find lines, lasts long enough and has decent coverage.

CONS: The packaging - yuck. Unsanitary attached spongy applicator. I twist up & then obtain product with a q-tip, and then dot under my eyes. The clear plastic cap tends to get product all over it.

I apply my Garnier eye cream prior to applying this, and am happy with the results.

This is an amazing concealer. One of the best from the drugstore for sure. I will be buying this again. Works great as a highlighter too.

on 1/8/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's an okay product. Not completely out of this world amazing, but not bad either. If something new that is completely fantastic doesn't come out before I run out of this, then I'll probably repurchase.

on 1/8/2014 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The best! I cannot believe it's taken me this long to write a review. I've gone through probably four of these and really haven't been without it since I first discovered it. I prefer the Brightener shade because it, well, brightens! This concealer is so blendable and so flawless looking. I use it every single day. I don't have huge under eye issues but I love the polished and bright look this gives my eyes. This concealer is an absolute must.

on 1/7/2014 1:14:00 PM

This is my favorite concealer. It covers dark circles, redness around the nose and blemishes. I'm about a NC35 and Medium is very close to my skin tone in terms of shade and undertone. It almost never creases, blends easily and feels lightweight. I usually blend it with a Real Techniques brush after applying it in a large inverted triangle shape under my eyes. I don't even need foundation after!

My only concern is the packaging because I feel like a lot of product is wasted on the sponge. Other than that, this is excellent for the price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm always to trying to find ways to simplify my makeup routine in the morning. This concealer appealed to me because it's so simple to use: swipe, pat and you're done. I'm NC40 and use the shade in medium. Even though this shade is lighter than my skintone, it blends in beautifully and conceals my purplish circles. I have been using this for 6 months every day and have only used half of the product. I also love to use it on the corners of my nose which can be a little red. I can skip powder thanks to the staying power and coverage of this concealer. Excellent product, very affordable and will repurchase when I run out of it.

on 1/6/2014 8:40:00 PM

This is my favorite under-eye concealer! Even though my skin tone is tan (NC 40 in MAC), I use the shade 'Medium' because I like my under-eye concealer to be a few shades lighter. It's very creamy and blends well. Other reviewers have complained about the packaging, but I actually find it quite nice and very convenient. If you're worried about bacteria, you can always just wipe it off with an alcohol swab (or a cotton round with some rubbing alcohol on it). I've also used this to cover up blemishes/pimple scars and redness and it works well for that too. As long as I use a setting powder, this lasts all day and I don't need to worry about creasing. Even with frequent use, one tube has lasted me a very long time. Will definitely repurchase!

Video Reviews & Tutorials