October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i love this concealer........... i have tried many expensive ones (lancome, mac, bobbi brown, laura mercier, nars.....) and found my way back to this babyyy!!! Although the coverage is not very high and my dark circles are quite severe...........but the texture is so amazingly light that really smooth out my under eye area no matter how many layers i stack on..........i dab it under my eyes in big area and then my laugh lines and on the bridge of my nose and then blend blend blend.........it makes me look so bright and alive......then i use 2 to 3 layers more concentrating on the darkest part of the circles.....this never greases and blends well even on dryer skin days.....and it never causes any problem with my extremely sensitive skin.......i'm NC 30 and i use light........highly recommended....!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by itsbeckola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had initially resisted buying this product due to the silly sponge applicator, but eventually gave in because more than five beauty gurus recommended it. It's a great product, I apply it using the sponge applicator, distribute it evenly using a concealer brush, and blend it in using a beauty blender. One if the only products that irradiates the annoying shadow in the corner of my eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first saw these, I thought the packaging was gimmicky and obviously the product had to be terrible if Maybelline was resorting to such hokey packaging and marketing for this product. And when I tried these, I found out I was right in regards to the actual applicator. While the concept itself actually worked decently for a while, the plastic ring used to twist the product up cracked soon after purchase and made it impossible for me to get the concealer out. I ended up depotting it, which in and of itself was a very messy process, but it was still worth it not to deal with the stupid and rather unhygienic sponge/twist apparatus.

I was wrong though about the concealer, this stuff is exceptional for a drugstore brand. High coverage concealers at this price point can be really chalky and dry, but I found the lightest shade of this concealer applies nicely, doesn't get chalky, and covers well. I wouldn't use this color on anywhere else but my under eyes as I have yellow undertones, but the salmon undertone here works well to counteract the blue-purple of my under eyes. I actually look forward to putting this on in the morning because it's rich texture is really soothing! I hope Maybelline improves the packaging this product comes in because the formula here is excellent and has a lot of potential.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by willcaro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried so many products to help conceal my under eye circles and I never thought about using a "brightener" instead of a shade that matched my skin tone. I personally love this and a single tube has lasted me quite a white now. I can't even remember when I bought it to be honest! It's super easy to apply and I personally apply it over foundation. The brightener shade blends perfectly into my foundation and covers every bit of my under eye darkness. It's natural looking and reflects light well. I also have tan skin and the pink undertones of this can look like I didn't match my concealer to my face if I don't blend properly but that's not hard to do. Doesn't settle or collect into lines under my eyes. I would definitely recommend this to people who haven't considered a brightener/highlighter for concealing dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Missilery

I don't think I've ever had so many complements on my eyes in a single day until I bought this. I decided on the illuminator/brightener "shade" since my under eyes aren't terribly dark and just tend to have a stubborn blue vein that needs something with a bit of power to disappear. Im definitely impressed with the formula. Unlike some, I didn't experience any settling causing noticeable creases, but I think that could be from applying too much product. The applicator is fun and different than anything I've ever tried. I will definitely be buying this again before I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by JacquiXO19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this product is a okay product. It has a spongey applicator in a twist tube which I really like because it doesn't get messy. Coverage is probably a light to medium coverage depending how much of the product you apply. I would put this on under my eyes to cover the dark circles before I start my foundation. I tend to put another concealer on top for added coverage. I wouldn't recommend to use this as your ONLY under eye concealer cause the circles tend to appear. It's around $6 or $7 to buy so its worth the try if you debating about it :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this!! Sponge tip is amazing. 3 stars for applicator because the first one I got didn't turn easily and the plastic part to turn it broke and split. The one I exchanged it for works great though. If it didn't break this would be a 5 star!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I normally don't use concealer because I'm lazy. I just use a dab of foundation under my eyes. Lately, I've had really dark puffy circles because the allergies in my area have been terrible this year!

I tried this concealer because of the good reviews on here. I have been really happy with it since I bought it. I'm not super pale, but I bought the lightest shade that they had (fair).

I used to think of concealers as opaque, thick and pasty. Not this one! It's light and has a nice texture. It blends in easily, and doesn't settle in little lines or creases. It hides my circles a little bit and brightens up my eye area. It stays on nicely all day.

Don't expect miracles, but it does help with the dark circles and makes you look brighter. For less than $10 US, it's a great buy. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This review is for the color 'Neutralizer'.

My skin tone is neutral to warm (NC/NW 25ish), likely a shade darker in the summer.

I have dark circles and was looking for a product to brighten the under eye area. I came across this product and decided to buy it. This color is a light beige-neutral tone with a hint of yellow.

I always apply eye cream first since I'm quite dry underneath. I let it soak in for a few minutes, apply this product in a triangle shape and blend well. Be careful not to use too much because it will be harder to blend, gunks up.

This color is quite light so I do need to apply a bit of my regular concealer, which is darker, over top. If your quite fair you may get away wearing this on it's own.

Overall I have noticed my eye area does look brighter.

Cons: Can be difficult to blend if you use too much.

Otherwise happy with it and would repurchase. I paid around $9.97 Canadian before taxes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jmsk112486

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not usually drugstore girl but I saw so many people talk about this product I thought I would try it. The texture is slightly runny and sponge applicator gave me pause but when it was actually working I thought it was a decent product for the price. However, I've used less then 10% of the actual product and the click-e thing? broke. Now it refuses to dispense anymore product which is a total bummer and waste. Maybelline should improve its packaging. BTW purchased shade 10 which was ok for me. Ref: GA Maestro Concealer 2 was perfect for me~ NC10