October 22, 2014 | 918 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like pink truffle. It's more of a brown toned pink and its a good neutral color. i have to be careful with it because its pigmented and brown and im very fair but if i put on a little bit its very flattering. it would look really great on people who are more tan but with a light hand this is very pretty and sometimes like my lips but better. i dont really like it when i first put it on but i LOVE what it turns into on me after its faded a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my second lip butter and I bought it after seeing all of the swatches online. I love MLBB colors and this definitely qualifies as such - it's a pretty rosy brown. It's actually more brown than I expected, so I am careful not to apply too much. It definitely leans more toward lipstick than lip balm or gloss, as it's pretty pigmented. The finish is soft and slightly glossy, and I find it to be decently moisturizing. Overall, I really like it and will keep it in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this product after reading the off the good reviews on the website. I found it to be just ok. This color is nice, pretty neutral. I find I like it best with a lip stain underneath for better staying power. The texture is nice, like a tinted lip balm. I may purchase again, but I usually prefer something with more staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I love the new line of Revlon Lip Butters. This is a lovely rosey shade with some pink and a slight undertone of brown. The pigmentation, moisturization, and shine is wonderful. I love how the finish feels in between a lipstick and lipgloss. This is a perfect for everyday wear. I highly recommend it, especially for fair skintones! The usual price is $7.49 per tube, which isn't too expensive for a drugstore brand and especially for the quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First, I must start off by saying that I LOVE the Revlon Lip Butters. I think Pink Truffle may be my favorite color of the four that I have tried. I have fair skin with brown hair and brown eyes, and I wasn't sure how this color would look on my yellow orange skin tone. I am glad to say, that it looks like MLBB. It's a perfect pinkish brown that looks great if you like warmer tones. It also feels great on my lips ~ so soothing!

I love the shape of the applicator ~ it makes for a perfect application. I haven't tried using a lip liner, because I usually use this color in the car, and I am too lazy to do a lip pencil when I am running errands. The only negative for me is this is not a long lasting lip product by any means. I have to reapply this about every 20 minutes. Keep in mind, that I do live in a warmer climate, and I am probably drinking more fluids than I would if it were 20 below. I don't mind that it's not long lasting ~ I still love this product, and I waited forever for it to show up in my area...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this color, it's a mlbb for sure. It has surprising lasting power despite how dewy the finish is. it disappears after I eat but otherwise will last 3 hours or so. I definitely plan to buy it again as stores restock. I will probably keep one in each bag to grab and slick on during my workday as I really don't have time in the day for more elaborate touch ups, this is ideal for adding a little color without needing a mirror like I would with a regular lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't written a makeup review in forever because I haven't bought anything in forever that was worth reviewing.That said, this Lip Butter in Pink Truffle is one of the best things I've picked up in, well, forever.

Pink Truffle is a slightly brownish-pink--definitely a MLBB color. I've got a pale, cool skin and auburn hair, and it gives me enough color and doesn't clash with my hair (like many pink lipsticks tend to do). The texture is super smooth and my lips are shiny and pretty when I wear it (and not glittery, thank goodness!).

I did give this a four, however, because it dries my lips out somewhat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lip butter, it is easy to apply, looks natural on my lips and seems to last a few hours. doesnt dry my lips out, and the color is subtle and not loud or obnoxious so i can wear this on weekends, walking the dog or running errands and it is not so obvious as lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Pink Truffle is a medium pink-brown that could be a nice everyday color but I find it to be a little too brown to be anything more than mediocre on my pigmented lips and NC25/Photoready 004 skintone. I could see this being lovely on some people but it's not quite there for me personally. I like the formula and am looking forward to trying different colors - but I won't be re-purchasing this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This pulls a brown/red on me looks very out of style almsot like revlons toast of ny. I get no pink out of this what so ever. I thought this would be a nudish/pink not a red/brown. I would like it more if it lookd like the first picture on here but it is more like the 2nd pic red/brown. I don't like any of these at all since you have no idea what color you are getting and some are more sheer then you would think and then some are dark and then SURPRISE some have shimmer! It turns out that the only shades I would go for have shimmer and I hate shimmer.

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No