MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

on 3/4/2007 9:55:00 PM

Bought this in the summer as I wanted a brighter fun shadow. Not my best choice. If not applied lightly it will make you look like a clown. I also find it to be too bright esp in the winter. Would not repurchase as there are better MAC blushes for me (blushbaby mocha pinch o peach)

on 2/8/2007 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely colour it brightens my face and makes me feel happier in dark winter days.....

on 1/22/2007 1:50:00 AM

This color may have been intended for darker skin than mine, but with a light touch it just livens up my face. I'm a PPP, and it's the color I blush naturally.

I don't know what happened..I've had this for maybe two or three years now. For the past maybe 9 months I haven't reached for it. It all of a sudden just stopped looking good on me. No matter what I do now, even if I use a stippling brush and the lightest hand, this still looks too bright, too red, and clownish on me! (Medium dark asian skintone). It used to be my HG..you can tell..the clear part of the lid has popped out multiple times, the lid is all rubbed off, and it has hit bottom in a pretty big circle in the middle. I tried to revive this blush recently but it's just not working for me. I've been using NARS blush in Madly. Maybe I just got too tan for this blush? I don't know what it is, but I wouldn't repurchase. Sorry, MAC! Great quality though, and no shimmer at all, which is nice for a matte look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Let me start off by saying that I am NC40 latina, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Fleur Power is the perfect peachy pink blush for me. Whenever I feel that I look a bit tired, I put some of this on and I instantly look awake and fresh. It has little to no shimmer that isn't noticable at all, or maybe its some leftover shimmer from my blush brush. I can see how it could be a problem with PPP's because its very pigmented for a sheertone. But with a very light hand, I think this would look good on almost everyone. It is deffinately worth checking out. If Fleur Power Ever got dicsontinued I don't know what I would do since it is one of my HG's.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is my first blush from mac.. and i simply adore it!! it is a bright coral pink but it looks so nice on my skin.. love it!!

on 9/12/2006 7:48:00 PM

I love this stuff..it's not too bright for my nc15 skintone. It gives a perfect flush to my cheeks and looks really natural!! Its a perfect everyday blush :)

on 8/23/2006 10:33:00 PM

I bought this in the mall on my search for a "flush" colored blush. I can see why some reviewers said it was a little bright, and I think thats because it's a matte color, as opposed to the sheertones. If you put this on too heavily, it will look like a little much, so you need to put it on lightly and add more gradually if needed. There are other colors that are similar to this out there (by Mac, of course) that are also worth checking out, but if u are experienced with matte blush colors then I'd say go for it. Otherwise, it may take time to get used to putting it on (in my opinion)
EDIT: I decided I'm going to exchange this in the morning for one of the sheertones... It's just way too bright for me and not flattering the way Gingerly is (aka my fav MAC blush as of yet)

on 7/27/2006 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Although I've had this in my palette for years, I always end up reaching for it. Yes it's rather bright but with the right amount you can make it work. Well if you have my coloring: A PPP, freckled face redhead! Works especially well in the summertime for me. It's close to Peachykeen but yet so different. Peachykeen was actually too dark for me and the difference is that this is lighter but brighter. Gives me a good healthy glow.

on 7/17/2006 2:14:00 PM

I bought this and returned it, it was way to bright for my NC20 skin. I tried it with a dappler brush and with a regular brush and it still left me looking like a clown. It was more orange on me than apricot/salmon colored. I wanted to love it, but alas it was too much.

Top Rated MAC Products