October 2, 2014 | 1749 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff..it's not too bright for my nc15 skintone. It gives a perfect flush to my cheeks and looks really natural!! Its a perfect everyday blush :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by princess2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in the mall on my search for a "flush" colored blush. I can see why some reviewers said it was a little bright, and I think thats because it's a matte color, as opposed to the sheertones. If you put this on too heavily, it will look like a little much, so you need to put it on lightly and add more gradually if needed. There are other colors that are similar to this out there (by Mac, of course) that are also worth checking out, but if u are experienced with matte blush colors then I'd say go for it. Otherwise, it may take time to get used to putting it on (in my opinion)
EDIT: I decided I'm going to exchange this in the morning for one of the sheertones... It's just way too bright for me and not flattering the way Gingerly is (aka my fav MAC blush as of yet)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 1:02:00 AM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I've had this in my palette for years, I always end up reaching for it. Yes it's rather bright but with the right amount you can make it work. Well if you have my coloring: A PPP, freckled face redhead! Works especially well in the summertime for me. It's close to Peachykeen but yet so different. Peachykeen was actually too dark for me and the difference is that this is lighter but brighter. Gives me a good healthy glow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by jan232

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this and returned it, it was way to bright for my NC20 skin. I tried it with a dappler brush and with a regular brush and it still left me looking like a clown. It was more orange on me than apricot/salmon colored. I wanted to love it, but alas it was too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by ipeque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've been using this blush ever since i bought it at the begining of summer 2004 and i still have more than half of the pan... colorwise i love how it looks on me, though i sometimes feel like it is too powering for my pale NC15 face... i use it over a biotherm bronzing powder used as a highlighter and sometimes even two strokes of a brush ends up being too much on my skin... it might look better on darker skin tones... overall i like how it is pigmented and lasts all day, it is great that it comes in big pan, i just wouldn't re buy it in this color...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2006 12:57:00 PM More reviews by AnonAnon217

I love Fleur Power on other gals, it's a VERY bright girly coral-pink. Unfortunately, it's not a great color on me. I have NC20/yellowish skin and this blush looks a bit awkward . . . too bright pink and fake-looking. I admit it did look a bit nicer on me when I was more tan, but I get the feeling this shade is just not suited for yellow skin tones like mine. I always look better in peach tinted pink blushes. Some say Fleur Power has a peach tint, I wouldn't describe it as peachy at all. Worth a try, but beware that it may look too fake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Lucrecia

Wonderful warm pink blush that matches my own flush perfectly. This looks gorgeous on my NC 20 complexion. Like other reviewers have said, you should apply it sparingly then blend blend blend for a natural & healthy looking cheeks! I actually used this blush everyday for 2 years straight, that's how natural it is on me. I love the packaging but the only thing that can be improved is the texture. When compared to other high end blushes, Mac texture is not as refined.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Cleng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Fleur Power. It looks great with my Studiofix in NC35. Just apply it with a light hand to avoid looking like a clown. The color in the container might overwhelm you at first but when you applied with the right amount, it looks perfect! I even tried this one on my mom who has a darker skintone than mine, at it looked great on her as well. This is an underrated product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by emiliejolie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fleur Power is a bright pink/slighlty coral shade and it is more on the matte side. Beautiful, intense color, and very pigmented, but super easy to overdo it... so I have to pay attention each time I use it in order not to end up with doll cheeks. Although it's a flattering shade (I am PPP/LLL), it is not really an HG. Peach shades look more natural on me rather than pink shades (perhaps because my skin is slightly yellow-toned?? I don't know).

It has a good lasting power and a smooth texture (tends to crumble a bit more than most MAC blushes though).

If you want pretty pink flushed cheeks, this might be a winner. I am not sure that I would buy it again though... even if the shade is cute, it is not really a must-have in my makeup stash. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2006 12:21:00 AM More reviews by missy_mie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ewww,,this color sucks!I look like a clown when i out it on and ended up returning and traded with plum foolery.