January 30, 2015 | 983 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This may be my new favorite mascara....I didn't love it at first....but man, it really works on those pesky, flimsy bottom lashes! This mascara is amazing....The only one I maybe prefer over it is regular old definicils, but this smells like roses, has an adorable package, and works great. Would probably repurchase, when I have an extra $30 to drop on mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is absolutely the BEST mascara EVER!!! I am currently on my second tube of it and have not a single complaint. It's perfect in every way. My lashes are full, fanned out, almost butterfly-like. It is quite expensive, but since mascara is the only makeup I wear (other than some clear lip gloss), I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by candra

Best mascara ever! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Bitarude11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Greatest. Mascara. Ever. :) I heard about this mascara being amazing online and i went to Lancome to get it, but the sales lady talked me into getting Hypnose Drama...which i HATE. I was at Sephora yesterday and on an impulse bought this one. BEST IMPULSE BUY EVER! I have absolutely amazing looking eyelashes and it was totally worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by carolyne44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like any mascara, it is a personal purchase and depending on your eyelashes, it will adjust differently. ALWAYS GO MAKEUP-FREE TO THE SHOP TO TRY THE PRODUCT FIRST. If you hesitate between 2 products, get the sales person to try on one product per eye to really see which effect you prefer. I have fairly thin but very long eyelashes and Doll Eyes works wonders on mine. I manage to get the separated, thickened lashes, opened up look and it stays on all day long. Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by kbauman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My new favourite mascara! The mascara wand itself provides great separation. This is the perfect mascara for those who like the long, curled, separated-lashes look.If you like thick, voluminous lashes this is not for you. I definitely love a mascara that provides separation and this is why I love it! The formula is also something that I fell in love with immediately. I put on about 3 layers of the mascara and my lashes still felt soft and not clumpy. The wand and formula also give you the ability to really manipulate your lashes to essentially make them how you want them to look!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ikon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is gorgeous! It's just as advertised. Gives you the perfect baby doll eyes. Both alone and with a primer (I use Lancome Oscillation Powerbooster) the eyelashes look gorgeous. It makes them longer and seperates nicely so they don't clump. My eyelashes are on the thicker side so it provides a very nice eye-opening look.
Using a primer underneath also helps if the eyelashes are thinner as I don't think this makes them fuller on its own. The brush is smaller on the end and larger in the middle, which is great of getting to corner and bottom lashes.

The staying power is great and it washes off easily. I've also been using the tube for well over 2 months and its still as good as new! Will definitely be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by jazzcb85

I have very short thin eyelashes,and this mascara really adds both length and volume! I truly love it. The brush shape allows for each lash to be coated seperatly. It does have an unpleasant smell, but nothing to unbearable. I have sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them. It does take a while to dry, but this also means it is very buildable.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by crispy80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The hunt continues....this wasn't the worst mascara, but it isn't the greatest (or worth the price). It lengthened, slightly thickened and made my lashes darker, but there wasn't enough of a "wow" factor to justify the price. I'll use up the tube but won't be buying another (or recommending)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I WANTED TO LOVE THIS MASCARA SO MUCH!

I mean it has "doll" in the name. I was so excited to try this mascara out! But the first time I did wear it, my lashes didn't look as nice as I thought they would. The formula is a bit wet and great for lengthening and separating lashes, but there is a lack of volume. For what it's worth, it's definitely not worth the money! There are many other drugstore mascaras that are better than this! [NYX Dolly Mascara, L'Oreal Voluminous, CG Lashblast...]