Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 11/22/2011 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara was a huge disappointment as I love the original Hypnose mascara.

The brush is pretty good at separating the lashes and I really like that it's very thin at one end - it makes getting at those corner lashes a lot easier - but the formula doesn't seem as good as the Hypnose as I get panda eyes after a few hours!

on 11/20/2011 5:05:00 PM

Aside from the cute packaging the mascara did nothing for my lashes. I've had it for a couple of weeks and the results are still disappointing. I will stick to my Falsies or Bad Gal. Total regret!!

on 11/17/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

clumpy crappy expensive. nope

on 11/15/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

could be the worse Lancome mascara I ever tried. It clumps it flakes it do nothing to add length or volume. It does not hold up curl. the fragrance is unnecessary and it's too strong.

on 11/12/2011 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

As some reviewers have said, you don't like this mascara at first. I used it about 3x and just put in my mascara box for a few weeks only to dig it out later and find out that I love it! i don't know what I did wrong the first few times but this time, I curled my lashes with a good curler (laura mercier or shu umera - my elf and revlon ones were no good). I also used the Lancome XL conditioner, which makes a huge difference when applying any mascara. This mascara has to be wiggled to get to all your lashes but it's not difficult at all. I use 2-3 coats and get perfectly separated, elongated, non-clumpy lashes. This mascara isn't for you if you want thicker, almost fake looking lashes. I add on Lancome Hypnose Drama WP for an almost fake look. I splurge on mascara bc it's so worth it! They last much longer than drugstore although I love my Maybelline XXL Pro and CG Lashblast. You can open it for months and this mascara still hasn't dried out whereas my drugstore ones last maybe a month with minimal usage. I took off a lippie bc I didn't like it first for some reason. I guess it takes awhile for you to get it working just right. I have medium length lashes but a lot of them and this mascara definitely accentuated them all!

on 11/4/2011 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

At first you will hate it but after a few days it seems to work lol. Dunno why tho. Love it. Just give it like 2 days... trust me!

on 11/3/2011 4:34:00 PM

I was very disappointed with this product. I put 3 coats on and you still couldn't see any mascara! No volume, no length, no lift/curl. It's going back. Yuck.

on 10/31/2011 5:19:00 PM

This may be my new favorite mascara....I didn't love it at first....but man, it really works on those pesky, flimsy bottom lashes! This mascara is amazing....The only one I maybe prefer over it is regular old definicils, but this smells like roses, has an adorable package, and works great. Would probably repurchase, when I have an extra $30 to drop on mascara!

on 10/17/2011 7:07:00 PM

Best mascara ever! Love it.

on 10/17/2011 1:38:00 PM

Greatest. Mascara. Ever. :) I heard about this mascara being amazing online and i went to Lancome to get it, but the sales lady talked me into getting Hypnose Drama...which i HATE. I was at Sephora yesterday and on an impulse bought this one. BEST IMPULSE BUY EVER! I have absolutely amazing looking eyelashes and it was totally worth the money!

Popular Mascaras