Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 11/15/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

could be the worse Lancome mascara I ever tried. It clumps it flakes it do nothing to add length or volume. It does not hold up curl. the fragrance is unnecessary and it's too strong.

on 11/12/2011 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

As some reviewers have said, you don't like this mascara at first. I used it about 3x and just put in my mascara box for a few weeks only to dig it out later and find out that I love it! i don't know what I did wrong the first few times but this time, I curled my lashes with a good curler (laura mercier or shu umera - my elf and revlon ones were no good). I also used the Lancome XL conditioner, which makes a huge difference when applying any mascara. This mascara has to be wiggled to get to all your lashes but it's not difficult at all. I use 2-3 coats and get perfectly separated, elongated, non-clumpy lashes. This mascara isn't for you if you want thicker, almost fake looking lashes. I add on Lancome Hypnose Drama WP for an almost fake look. I splurge on mascara bc it's so worth it! They last much longer than drugstore although I love my Maybelline XXL Pro and CG Lashblast. You can open it for months and this mascara still hasn't dried out whereas my drugstore ones last maybe a month with minimal usage. I took off a lippie bc I didn't like it first for some reason. I guess it takes awhile for you to get it working just right. I have medium length lashes but a lot of them and this mascara definitely accentuated them all!

on 11/4/2011 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

At first you will hate it but after a few days it seems to work lol. Dunno why tho. Love it. Just give it like 2 days... trust me!

on 11/3/2011 4:34:00 PM

I was very disappointed with this product. I put 3 coats on and you still couldn't see any mascara! No volume, no length, no lift/curl. It's going back. Yuck.

on 10/31/2011 5:19:00 PM

This may be my new favorite mascara....I didn't love it at first....but man, it really works on those pesky, flimsy bottom lashes! This mascara is amazing....The only one I maybe prefer over it is regular old definicils, but this smells like roses, has an adorable package, and works great. Would probably repurchase, when I have an extra $30 to drop on mascara!

on 10/17/2011 7:07:00 PM

Best mascara ever! Love it.

on 10/17/2011 1:38:00 PM

Greatest. Mascara. Ever. :) I heard about this mascara being amazing online and i went to Lancome to get it, but the sales lady talked me into getting Hypnose Drama...which i HATE. I was at Sephora yesterday and on an impulse bought this one. BEST IMPULSE BUY EVER! I have absolutely amazing looking eyelashes and it was totally worth the money!

on 10/15/2011 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like any mascara, it is a personal purchase and depending on your eyelashes, it will adjust differently. ALWAYS GO MAKEUP-FREE TO THE SHOP TO TRY THE PRODUCT FIRST. If you hesitate between 2 products, get the sales person to try on one product per eye to really see which effect you prefer. I have fairly thin but very long eyelashes and Doll Eyes works wonders on mine. I manage to get the separated, thickened lashes, opened up look and it stays on all day long. Love this product!

on 10/12/2011 11:01:00 PM

My new favourite mascara! The mascara wand itself provides great separation. This is the perfect mascara for those who like the long, curled, separated-lashes look.If you like thick, voluminous lashes this is not for you. I definitely love a mascara that provides separation and this is why I love it! The formula is also something that I fell in love with immediately. I put on about 3 layers of the mascara and my lashes still felt soft and not clumpy. The wand and formula also give you the ability to really manipulate your lashes to essentially make them how you want them to look!

on 10/12/2011 5:24:00 PM

This mascara is gorgeous! It's just as advertised. Gives you the perfect baby doll eyes. Both alone and with a primer (I use Lancome Oscillation Powerbooster) the eyelashes look gorgeous. It makes them longer and seperates nicely so they don't clump. My eyelashes are on the thicker side so it provides a very nice eye-opening look.
Using a primer underneath also helps if the eyelashes are thinner as I don't think this makes them fuller on its own. The brush is smaller on the end and larger in the middle, which is great of getting to corner and bottom lashes.

The staying power is great and it washes off easily. I've also been using the tube for well over 2 months and its still as good as new! Will definitely be buying again!