Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 11/30/2011 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

lovely mascara... has the drama of the hypnose drama mascara with less clumps... the brush is interesting- kind of a novelty to use, actually, although the large end is too big for me but really not a problem in my opinion...very gorgeous, volumizing and lengthening effect on my sparse lashes- love!

on 11/23/2011 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Got this in the sephora set for $29.50 with the full size mascara+artliner and mini primer. The first 2 times I used this wasn't too impressed with it and had to put on several coats to get nice long defined lashes but on third time seemed easier to use and lashes fuller+longer. Holds curl pretty well and I like the honey smell. Would repurchase this set but not individually at the $25retail price because I can get same results with less expensive mascaras.

on 11/22/2011 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara was a huge disappointment as I love the original Hypnose mascara.

The brush is pretty good at separating the lashes and I really like that it's very thin at one end - it makes getting at those corner lashes a lot easier - but the formula doesn't seem as good as the Hypnose as I get panda eyes after a few hours!

on 11/20/2011 5:05:00 PM

Aside from the cute packaging the mascara did nothing for my lashes. I've had it for a couple of weeks and the results are still disappointing. I will stick to my Falsies or Bad Gal. Total regret!!

on 11/17/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

clumpy crappy expensive. nope

on 11/15/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

could be the worse Lancome mascara I ever tried. It clumps it flakes it do nothing to add length or volume. It does not hold up curl. the fragrance is unnecessary and it's too strong.

on 11/12/2011 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

As some reviewers have said, you don't like this mascara at first. I used it about 3x and just put in my mascara box for a few weeks only to dig it out later and find out that I love it! i don't know what I did wrong the first few times but this time, I curled my lashes with a good curler (laura mercier or shu umera - my elf and revlon ones were no good). I also used the Lancome XL conditioner, which makes a huge difference when applying any mascara. This mascara has to be wiggled to get to all your lashes but it's not difficult at all. I use 2-3 coats and get perfectly separated, elongated, non-clumpy lashes. This mascara isn't for you if you want thicker, almost fake looking lashes. I add on Lancome Hypnose Drama WP for an almost fake look. I splurge on mascara bc it's so worth it! They last much longer than drugstore although I love my Maybelline XXL Pro and CG Lashblast. You can open it for months and this mascara still hasn't dried out whereas my drugstore ones last maybe a month with minimal usage. I took off a lippie bc I didn't like it first for some reason. I guess it takes awhile for you to get it working just right. I have medium length lashes but a lot of them and this mascara definitely accentuated them all!

on 11/4/2011 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

At first you will hate it but after a few days it seems to work lol. Dunno why tho. Love it. Just give it like 2 days... trust me!

on 11/3/2011 4:34:00 PM

I was very disappointed with this product. I put 3 coats on and you still couldn't see any mascara! No volume, no length, no lift/curl. It's going back. Yuck.

on 10/31/2011 5:19:00 PM

This may be my new favorite mascara....I didn't love it at first....but man, it really works on those pesky, flimsy bottom lashes! This mascara is amazing....The only one I maybe prefer over it is regular old definicils, but this smells like roses, has an adorable package, and works great. Would probably repurchase, when I have an extra $30 to drop on mascara!