August 20, 2014 | 1801 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to use this cleanser with another one, and recently started using this soap alone. It's really great and clears everything up. It's not too strong which is great. It's easy to lose the little top that comes on the bottle,but if you keep it sitting up nothing leaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ac67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked how it's not very intense(?). And it works well with oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Mimosa07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this out to prevent my usual time of the blemishes, and it really didn't do much for me the first week I tried this. But by the second week, every time I would finish washing my face with this, my skin would tighten up and I began to develop random dry spots on parts of my face that were not normally dry. And as for the clearing of my blemishes, it didn't prevent much, and actually made me break out when I normally don't. Overall, this is really overdrying and does nothing for blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by bren81

I'm surprised to read reviews that people broke out after using this cleanser. I can't even remember how many bottles I've used so far and I have nothing but good things to say about this cleanser! I guess everyone is different and how their skin reacts to certain things. I am acne prone so I have to be careful what I put on my face. I gave this a try after my friend who has similar problems recommended it to me. It is very gentle and after you wash it off with warm water, it gave me soft and clean skin without drying. But it doesn't remove make up and I would recommend it for morning washes. It does run out rather fast and I'm guessing it's because the bottle shoots out foams (my clinique self-foaming wash did that too. it ran out in like... a month). Other than that I am really happy with this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

Well, I liked this product because it was very gentle and I guess cleansed my face. I didn't think it was worth it though because I've used the product for a while now and I did not see a difference in my complexion.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by gelastyle

HORRIBLEEE! I was so disappointed... The first two days, I was so surprised how it made my skin look "clear-er & more paler(in a good way)" and then BAM. break out nation. I never broke out like that in such a long time... The smell was okay and packaging okay. the product? absolutely preposterous! Never never never again. I chose 4 for price cause it aint worth the money. NO bang for the Buck.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Wongahdah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this cleanser. I've been using the Clear Complexion moisturizer for about a month, so I thought I'd give this a try. The first day was fine, it made my skin smoother and it looked more even. From then on, my skin just broke out really bad. I tried to struggle through it, but it wasn't improving at all, so I switched back to my old face wash and I cleared up in a couple of days. Even though it made me break out, my skin tone looked the best it had ever looked during a break out :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by fRESH0UtDA0VEN

itsz very soft to the touch, but it didn't clear my blemishesz.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by merryjane81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product if you have acne-prone skin. It was great for me until my skin changed. Now I have very dry cheeks and this cleanser is too drying for my skin. I've switched to Aveeno's ultra-calming cleanser which has been great. Highly recommend for those with acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 7:16:00 PM More reviews by mrader

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first review ever! But i've been a member of MAU for a few months now so we'll just see how this goes haha. I chose this product to do my first review on because it is the only product I have been using consistently for the past few years. This really does even skin tone and clear up my complexion. I can always tell when I skip this for a day or something and people make comments like; do you have a fever? Your face is so red :/ no good. So in short, i'm glad that I found this product and I would definitely recommend it. Oh and I forgot to mention the packaging, which is the only flaw :/ when its getting close to the bottom the pump stops bouncing back up after you press it down to dispense the product. So I usually just pull it back up. Yes it can be annoying sometimes but the product is definitely worth it :)