November 25, 2014 | 1877 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by hotcouture

In a word - wonderful! Feria Conditioner by L'Oreal is an unexpected jewel in a sea of mediocre drugstore products. As other reviewers have noted, this is the uber-moisturizing conditioner found in Feria haircoloring kits (which explains the heavenly salon scent) but bottled in a 6 oz. tube and available for individual sale. I have somewhat fine hair and found that it didn't weigh it down as long as I only applied lightly on the top of my head. After 1-2 uses, my otherwise fried, damaged hair became markedly softer, shinier, and more manageable. This is definitely worth a try at only $7.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by seoulaw8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As other reviewers have mentioned--this L'oreal Feria Conditioner truly was the best part of the Feria haircoloring experince. I've colored my hair with Feria numerous times, and each time I've tried to make the tiny little tube of conditioner that comes in the kit last as long as possible. Before I knew this conditioner was sold as a single product I thought about buying the haircolor kit just for the tube of conditioner--thats how much I love it! I was so glad to find that it is avaiable at Sally's Beauty Supply (my only complaint is that it doesn't come in Bulk sizes =-) Anyways, this conditioner is wonderful! It has a nice fresh citrusy smell to it, and it leaves my course and much abused hair sooo silky, smooth, and soft. I have no complaints about this product. It doesn't even weigh hair down or leave product build up. Amazing since it is such a deep conditioner. One warning though--it leaves hair soo silky that it slips right through your fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2003 10:10:00 AM More reviews by tesst

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is, hands down, the best conditioner for color treated or damaged hair. I also recommend using it every once and a while on healthy hair. This is the only conditioner I have found that can restore my hair back to health after dying it once or over and over. It's about $7 and worth every penny. There is no residue and only leaves your hair feeling light, clean, and healthy. I wouldn't recommend using it every day because it is a very thick conditioner but after you dye use is every other day for a week(only washing your hair every other day) and this should preserve your hair's health.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by lips_s4

I love the feria conditioner...it smells nice and it makes my hair look really shiny..though my hair is naturally pretty shiny!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really impressed with this conditioner. Yes, girls, it's true..you *don't* have to spend a fortune to have healthy, shiney hair. The price is excellent and this leaves my hi-lighted hair soft and smooth when used as a daily conditioner.
There is a common misconception that any ingredient containing the word 'alcohol' is evil..I was confused about this also. This is *not* a bad alcohol and if your stylist says it is they might need to be better versed in ingredients/meanings. I'm not a fan of Paula but I do refer to her glossary and here's what it said:
cetyl alcohol. Fatty alcohol used as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener, and carrying agent for other ingredients. Can be derived naturally, as in coconut fatty alcohol, or synthetically. It is not an irritant and is not related to SD alcohol or ethyl alcohol. (from cosmeticscop.com)
Give this a try, it's a great product for a great price. It might not work for everyone but my once brittle hair seems to *love* it! :)
continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by virgospell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very disappointing product. After hearing such praise on Makeup Alley, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and picked up Feria's Color Moisturizing Treatment (aka Feria Conditioner) 6 oz. tube for $6.99. After using it for two days, I found that my golden color-treated hair turned a brassy blonde color and was very dry.
I brought the product to my hairdresser and showed it to him. He said it was a positively horrible product. The lesson I learned is this: If you are paying to have your hair colored, don't ruin it by using a cheap product. Though it costs around $18 (yes, it's pricey), he recommended "Pureology Shampoo + Conditioner," which is guaranteed to hold your color or your money back. And it smells wonderful, like Aveda products but even better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2003 7:50:00 PM More reviews by msteven388

This conditioner is the greatest. It doesn't take much to render silky results. You can buy full size versions at Sally's Beauty Supply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2003 7:58:00 AM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This little tube of magic was the best part of the Feria home haircolor "experiment" that I did a while back! I horded my little tube and used it sparingly, because, I swear, nothing was a better detangler or made my hair (long, thick) softer. After reading MUA, I found that the L'Oreal people sell this conditioner seperately and you can get it at Sally's Beauty Supply. So now I just need to find a Sally's . . . I wish this was available at drugstores, it's fantastic stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2003 8:56:00 AM More reviews by cavewoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks to all of the reviewers here for recommending this product. Isn't it nice to have a place where you can find opinions before buying! I have waist-length hair and I'm always looking for good conditioners that detangle easily. This is wonderful! I got it at Sally this week, and I can't get over how smooth and silky my hair feels. I know I will be repurchasing this product again and again.
Patti

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kittenkisses

Excellent Conditioner!!!!
Purchased mine at Sally's BS.
Leaves my hair silky, soft, moisturized & shiny. Has a light, fresh floral scent. Only takes a small amount. LOVE!