Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 1/1/2013 7:02:00 PM

I would give this product more credit but it cakes horrendously around my eyes where I have bad dark circles from translucent skin. It makes me look really old because of the way it settles in my fine lines. The coverage is okay, it doesn't cover my circles completely but then its a little too yellow for me so I can't put it on heavy. Its okay on marks/blemishes so I might repurchase for this since its cheap but I don't really need concealer for this purpose. It did last a pretty long time though.

Really really brilliant product. I use this under my eyes, I usually tend to have darkish circles but this covers them really well. It also doesn't crease which is very impressive for a drugstore concealer. Sometimes use it on spots and works well on them too, although I tend to use benefit boiling on spots. My one problem is the shade selection. I am quite pale but not as white as a sheet if you get me. I got this concealer in the shade 2 first and this seemed fine but if you look really closely it is a bit too dark for me. Then I got the shade 1 and this is the perfect shade for under my eyes but I have to use a very small amount to prevent myself looking crazy with my under eyes a differan colour from the rest of face. My ideal shade would be halfway between shades 1 and 2. However, for the price this concealer is top notch, and totally worth the hype. Will repurchase

on 11/24/2012 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have had issues with lots of products not lasting on my skin. This disappears on me quickly. I have light and its a good color match for nw/nc 15. Too bad my skin eats it.

on 11/17/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this concealer! It's creamy but not too thick. It covers really well and does last a good while. I also use it as a corrector for my undereyes (the shade I bought is not light enough for an undereye concealer). It's also inexpensive. Glad I bought two while I was in Ireland because you can't get this in America!

on 11/16/2012 5:56:00 PM

Absolutely love this concealer, it covers so well and still remains natural - and for the price you simply can't beat it!! I have repurchased this a few times already, over my previous high end concealers - thats how much I like this product. Reccommend!

***HERE'S A TIP TO STOP THE WRITING RUBBING OFF***
- as soon as you get it, coat the tube in a thin layer of clear nail varnish and viola!

on 11/9/2012 3:15:00 PM

I love this concealer, but for spots and redness, not for under eye circles. It is creamy and sinks in well and matches my very fair skin well. It stays put but is easy to top up if needs be. The packaging is okay but the ink on the bottle on mine has completely gone! This is fine now, but at first I was finding black ink all over my hands which was less than amazing. However, for the quality of this affordable concealer it's a small price to pay. I will buy this over and over.

on 11/7/2012 7:51:00 AM

This a great concealer, I use it for under eyes and blemishes. Works amazingly and I will always repurchase it :)

on 11/4/2012 9:11:00 AM

I love this product, it covers even the darkest of dark circles, blemishes and spots, its a life saver!, and even if you do not have the right shade it blends in extremelly well!, my holy grail concealer, cheap cheap concealer for a great coverage, only downside is the shade range, it features in fair, light, medium and dark, so i suggest trying the concealer out in store before buying to miss buying the wrong colour

on 11/2/2012 6:42:00 AM

This is as good as it gets at the drug store. Dosen't crease, reasonable selection of colours and it lasts.Some are compairing it to ELDW and I understand this, but the EL one has spf , something this is lacking in.Every little bit of sunscreen helps, so I'd buy the EL one before this but at the price of the collection 2OOO, its worth having in your make up bag.

on 10/29/2012 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I wish this was more accessible in the US because I love this stuff! I received this from a friend (from Ireland) and used it every day until it mysteriously vanished? (I own several concealers-what are the chances this ONE gets lost/misplaced). I'm already planning to get a replacement ASAP!!

Top Rated Collection 2000 Products