April 18, 2014 | 1850 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sehartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's the holy grail concealer I was looking for!! I'm nc 42 (which is a little dark for me) and I'm using the deep concealer.
It was 4.19 and Its well worth it!! I've spent more on mac which wasnt as good as this.
I like the fact it's quite small, easy to slip in a handbag or small makeup bag.
I put it on once this morning and it's lasted hours without the colour changing or creasing under my eyes.
It's smooth and easy to blend and sets fairly quickly to a matt finish.i could wear this alone for a minimum makeup look.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by pinkgreenpurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer has really good coverage. It can cover my dark circles almost perfectly, and believe me: my dark circles are REALLY dark. Does it last sixteen hours? No. However, it will last until the end of my school day, which I really like.I also have oily skin which makes products melt off of my face in the space of a few hours. However, the main letdown with this concealer is that to get the coverage that is mentioned above, I need to pile on TONS of product. I spend way too much time putting on concealer in the morning to erase my dark circles! However, this is the most full coverage concealer I've tried, so I'd repurchase again. For the price, you can't get better. I got the color Fair 01, which is a *very* light shade. I can make it work for my NC20ish skin tone by putting my tinted moisturizer over it to even it out a little. Next time, I'm buying Light 02. I'd recommend this, but only if you're willing to work with the fact that if you have a major issue with dark circles like I do, you need to use quite a lot of product in the mornings.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by BekkiOrmo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After years of searching, I finally found my perfect concealer.
Fair (1) is a perfect match for my skin tone. I use the concealer almost everyday, whether it's on dark circles, scarring or spots, I can always count on it to do what it says without me having to worry about it coming off half way through the day.

It's packaging is a discrete plastic bottle/tube which can fit into any bag/purse you may have! This concealer is probably the only item in my make up bag that I take absolutely everywhere with me!

I definitely recommend this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I feel bad for writing this review because I really wanted to like this concealer. But it just doesn't work for my needs. I use concealer to cover up any current acne spots and a little bit of light acne scarring. While the shade "Fair 1" is a decent match, the actual coverage it provides for me is minimal. For a better drugstore option, I highly recommend Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer. The coverage is far superior compared to that of Collection 2000's, in my opinion.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by pipkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this after all the amazing reviews and have to say "WOW".

This is my first ever review (Im a MUA virgin) but this product has forced me into writing a review. Im 43 and have good skin but darkness under my eyes and the odd spots of redness that go with aging!

The concealer has taken years off me and puts my expensive ones to shame. It brightens, lightens and conceals with perfection!

I apply this all across my eye area as far as the top of the cheekbones and the tip of my nose (almost like an eye mask shape)...with age our skin gets 'darker' around these areas. Its a trick I learned from You Tube and it really does work, it lifts and focuses on these areas.

I then use a pretty sheer foundation like Garnier BB or Mac and the result is amazing!
Im totally blown over by this concealer and tend to buy one very time I see it as Im terrified of it being discontinued. At 4.19 its affordable and you can even buy several colours to colour match areas or mix

A huge thumbs up from me...a must have item

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favourite concealer. It literally doesn't budge all day! I have it in Fair 1 and it's a great match for my NW15 skin. A little dab of product goes a long way, so I love that I don't have to cake it on - It covers my blemishes in one light layer. Fantastic quality for such an inexpensive product. A real bargain beauty find.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by shady74

Wow, this stuff is SO good. I bought after the amazing reviews on MUA and all are justified. Is it as good as the best high-end stuff? Maybe not, but for 4 you will NOT find anything better. It's one of the few concealers I've used that can be used under eye and on blemishes as the formula is rich enough to blend but not so creamy that it slides everywhere. Colour-wise, there are only three so lots of people will be between shades. I'm an NC20 with dreadful dark circles and the Light shade is a great cover up. LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by barbeep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful concealer!

It's very moisturizing, the coverage is medium but buildable. It doesn't crease and it's perfect for my under-eye circles. It has a decent lasting power, I wish it lasted a bit longer tho (it lasts for about 5+ hours). It's my favorite drugstore concealer, its better than my Dior skin perfecting hydrating concealer, Shiseido concealer stick, YSL Anti-Cernes multi action concealer... Better than any high-end concealer that I tried. And I tried many.

I'm using the shade deep and I'm MAC NC40 at the moment.

I've already bought a new one!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by earthgirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cheap little buy is just amazing! It's got the same coverage as a concealer 4 times its price. I have dry skin, so often creamy concealers don't do so well on crusty spots or areas for me. However, this concealer keeps its consistency and covers very well. Blending is a tad difficult, but if you put it on under your foundation, there shouldn't be any problems. I would recommend people to try it out! Can't go so wrong for 4.19!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Kaaatttiiiiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great coverage for such a cheap concealer! I have used mine everytime i have applied makeup for the last 5 or 6 months and it still has a lot left in it! Only thing that i would complain about is the applicator as its unsantitary but can't really complain for 4!