October 25, 2014 | 963 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Hana7991

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after seeing many of my favourite beauty gurus use it, in their YouTube videos. I didn t really need a new concealer, but after realising it was only 4.19, I didn't think it would hurt to try. I got it in medium (I'm nc30), so the colour is perfect as long as I haven't got a tan. I use it under my eyes, and on the apples of my cheeks (slight redness) and blend in with a real techniques pointed foundation brush, and it gives of such a healthy glowing look, also in photos. I have combination skin, and this stays put. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i reckon the hype about this concealer is pretty well founded. unfortunately i got it in the lightest colour (fair) which is incredibly pink-based, but i'm sure with the right shade this stuff would be spot on (at the moment i just mix it with a bit of my foundation to match it all up a bit better).

i think it has great coverage, easily blendable, and isn't drying on my blemishes/scarring/hyperpigmentation. however, because my skin is on the whole extremely dry, i can't use this under my eyes. it does crease on me a bit and gets a bit flakey - but that's the case with 99% of concealers. but as a face concealer, this is great and is super super cheap (<$10 on ebay including shipping).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by alsturner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have suffered from dark circles for years. This is possibly the best under-eye concealer available. It gives perfect cover so my eyes look refreshed and not surrounded by a dark shadow. I also use on the tops of my cheeks as a highlighter if I cant be bothered to use some of my more expensive highlighter products. Works really well covering redness, and came in very handy on holiday when I forgot to apply sun cream to my nose and ended up looking like Rudolph. Covers spots well too. All round a great product!
Cons: The black design on the tube rubs off quite quickly and can stain fingers, so try not to hold it/keep it in a warm environment for long.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by RPforever

I have hereditary dark circles, and finding the perfect concealer has turned into a bit of an obsession with me. I bought this concealer after hearing good things about it; I didn't hesitate to pick it up as it was very cheap! Normally I find drug-store concealers don't work for me at all- they are thin, drying or cakey. However this concealer I have re-purchased over and over. It's a nice consistency, quite thick and the lasting power is great! It reminds me of Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer which I have used before however it is much more expensive and I actually prefer the Collection 2000 concealer as I find it doesn't dry out my under-eye circles and it doesn't cake which I found the Estee Lauder one did!
The colour range isn't great with only 3 shades, I am number 2 and don't think their is a colour to suit dark skin tones or very fair skin tones which is a huge let down. The concealer can also be a bit on the orange side but it's not a problem as I use a lighter concealer on top which acts as a highlight. I do use it on blemishes however have to be careful as it can look cakey very quickly! The packaging is as expected considering the price, it has a sponge tip applicator and I use my fingers to blend it in, however the black printing rubs off almost immediately and when the product is full it can leak out the sides when screwing the lid back on.
Having said this I would definitely recommend this product, the advantages definitely outweigh the disadvantages. will be using for a long time to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Emilee26

This is an amazing concealer, great packaging, fantastic price and great coverage. I do find it a bit difficult to blend at times but all in all it is a great product for this incredible price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I get dark under circles usually, not too dark but something I still want to cover up, and I didn't want to keep using my MAC one everyday because it's pricey. After watching lots of Youtube beauty gurus recommend this I went to superdrug to buy one, I got the Dark shade because its best for my NC42 skin and WOW! The coverage is excellent, the shade match is also really good, its comparable to my MAC concealer! I could not believe how great this concealer is, and for under 5 it is a bargain. I will continue to buy this because its so good for everyday wear, creases a little but stays on all day. My new HG drugstore concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Beauty0Marked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG! I didn't expect to stumble upon an HG concealer. I have awful dark circles and the beginnings of bags around my eyes. The coverage is truly amazing and I have never been particularly impressed with any concealers (Laura Mercier, Becca, BeneFit Erase Paste and Boi-ing amongst others). I do not see any darkness and the bags are pretty well concealed when I use this. I am roughly an NW15 and I used the shade fair. I usually do not favour the wand concealers but this has totally changed my mind. Although my undereyes are prone to dryness sometimes this is not cakey and does not emphasise any dryness. Totally recommend this product. Who would have thought it possible to pick up an HG product for only 4.19!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer for its price.
Provides good overage and a good colour match.

It cakes a little, the applicator is useless; I dab it on and buff with my stippling brush and it does not blend well with BB cream but it is a great cheaper alternative.

I use this with my Estee Lauder Double Wear daily and love the results for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by robynlee94

Anyone know the ingredients to this product? I couldn;t find it anywhere and I think it's causing me to break out. It covers wells and the colormatch is pretty muc perfect. But there must be something in tis that is causing my skin to get these cystic acne bumps. Which is a shame becasue it works wonders otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by LeroyDuncan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this concealer to use for my prom night and for going our afterwards, this concealer is great. I used this concealer for under my eyes and a few blemishes and is worked perfectly, I got none of those grey splotches you get from covering a blemish with just foundation. The best part is, most concealers light up in photos exposing the areas you've concealed but this one is perfectly seamless in flash photos.
There coverage is full and it is dirt cheap, the packaging is very, very simple but does the job.
Overall I highly recommend this concealer.