July 26, 2014 | 985 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by queenofsparkle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! It covers up imperfections and under-eye circles. AND its really cheap! The writing on the tube does rub off really quickly but other than that I can't fault it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by RadiantShadows

GOOD: I seriously did not realize how important a good concealer was until I found one :) covers spots very well without being clumpy, extremely easy to apply and miraculously, gives me an even skin tone when applied to red patches.A great base for a foundation with excellent coverage!

BAD :One thing I will say is use it with a good primer or moisturizer to ensure it goes on smoothly but I would suggest that for all concealers so not really a criticism.

COST: 4.99 from boots

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by BarcelonaTSP

I was messing around with my sister in laws make up while I was babysitting. She usually buys high end brands and when I found this cheap and cheerful brand I was surprised. I gave it a try and was even more surprised by the finish, very matte without being dry or cakey, gives a real polished but natural look. With or without a primer this concealer has a wonderful, dewy look.
I have to add, that I hadn't used concealer since I was a teenager so if I say its the best concealer I've used... that probably doesn't have much weight behind it! Back then I remember using heavy, sticky stuff that came in pots, it felt greasy, smelt terrible and caked horribly on acne.
My only complaints are that it only lasts on my oily areas for about 6 hours and not 16 (still pretty good). And that it doesn't come in enough shades (only 3) I tried the shade Fair and it was really pale. I use Light and that is a bit yellowish but when using foundation or a powder as well it doesn't show so much. I'd like a version of the Light shade with a pink rather than yellow undertone.
All in all, a really great product for the price and I'll definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Chibi12

Excellent overall concealer, I have 2 shades, one for under my eyes and one for blemishes. Stays on well, haven't broken out and always my go to concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Layla313

Best concealer ever! Not cakey, adjusts to your skin color, covers blemishes, beauty spot, dark circles and it's a great price. Don't hesitate to buy this. It won't let you down. It's a must buy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The one and only concealer that stays matt with my oily skin and blends in without getting cakey. I have used soooo many different concealers to hide my blemishes, ones from drugstore and ones from Sephora. This is the best concealer in the world nothing else could top this. Also even though the shades are limited somehow the concealer autoadjust to fit the skin you're in. HG!

If they discontinues this, I will buy enough that would last me a lifetime.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this concealer! it's probably the best concealer I've ever used. It's amazing for covering blemishes and I haven't had a problem with it settling in to any fines lines under my eye which is unusual for me :) definitely recommend it! It cost me 6.50 which isn't bad for the quality of the concealer :) definitely my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by christina001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I heard a lot of UK gurus rave about this. Tried it out now (purchased via ebay, since it is pretty much not to get out of the UK to what I have seen).

I got this in Light (no. 2) and Medium (no. 3, I think). I have light to medium skin, and on my winter skin, Light is a perfect perfect match. I love using the Bobbi Brown color corrector when I am doing elaborate makeup (or have very dark circles), and the Bobbi Brown concealer (corrector is in Lgiht Peach, concealer in Warm Beige in winter, Natural in summer). I have the old concealer, which sets into fine lines on myself when I am not careful and bring it up to close to my lower lashline. I hear the Bobbi Brown one has been reformulated last year (I have mine for more than 1.5 years and will probably have it for one more year at least) precisely not to settle into fine lines. The quality of the BB one is great, it is just a bit of a hussle for me to make sure I do not blend it up too much every morning. Tried a couple of raved everday concealers like the Bourjois vitamin one - cracks. Others do not conceal properly on me.

This Collection 2000 is a really cheap one (incl shipping it is at about EUR 10 for me).The colour is perfect for me, it blends in beautifully, conceals about as well as my corrector+concealer!! No settling into fine lines. It feels less smooth than the BB one, and I have very dry patches on my skin in winter, especially around the eyes. I would say the BB one overall is superior in quality (and price), and this one is my happy everyday concealer for now! For reference: A seller I got this from has the Light listed for Mac NC20-NC30. I do not know yet what my Mac colour is, just fyi.

Will maybe write an update to say if the Medium one is good for me in summer, where I get quite tan/deep medium coloured.

I fully recommend this for people who either have trouble of certain kinds like myself with their high-end concealer, or want an additional quick-fix one for their purse. Or who like the price of this one!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by matt44bek

Gotta say I'm pretty happy with this. It will be a good replacement for my stash thats fast running out of Maybelline everfresh concealer. I bought all colors except the lightest one (fair). I am NW30 amd Light (2) is good for around the nose and under eyes whereas medium (3) is a good allover color. Medium is perhaps a toucher lighter than my everfresh medium beige but certainly in the same color family (all be it not quite as yellow). On my hand however when you compare the two the Collection 2000 one oxidises slightly (not in a bad orange way but just a bit darker than when u first apply it). Dark (4) is just a touch too dark but much more of a yellow base which i prefer so ill probably do a bit of shade blending with all 3 colors to use them up. Consistency is reasonably thick and almost powder like, not too liquidy at all and it blends like a dream. Des it last 16 hours ? probably not but ive never really come across any makeup that lasts that long so its not really a concern for me. Does it last well (6-8 hours) yes, i think it does. Not available in Australia, i'll be sourcing mine off ebay (as usual) but now that I have the colors worked out ill be able to buy in bulk next time, in preparation for that inevitable day when the company discontinues it (sob).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Emilyx0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Had to buy this as I'd seen all the hype about this online, and I absolutely love this! It has fantastic coverage. I usually use MAC's Select Cover-Up. I love the fact it has its own brush too! But will still probably use my own concealer brush too. I have it in no. 2- Light, it matches perfectly (I am usually NW20 in MAC) so this is perfect!

Would definitely recommend! the price is fantastic aswell!