Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 10/14/2012 10:42:00 AM

I seem to be one of the few who this concealer did not work for.

PROS:
- very good coverage
- creamy consistency, easy to blend
- simple, compact packaging
- really cheap

CONS:
- the consistency work fine for blemishes, but is a little too thick for using under the eyes
- this oxidises on me very quickly and quite badly. It turns from a nice fair, yellow-toned colour that matches my skin to a much darker and kind of pinky shade within a minute.

VERDICT:
The oxidation is my main problem here. It just makes my blemishes stand out much more. It really is a pity because otherwise the concealer is really good. But it's unusable for me, therefore the low rating.

Amazing product. Amazing price. Just amazing !!

I was looking for a really good concealer as my skin had been acting up and had horrible blemish scars. I bought Macs studio finish concealer which I think is crap for concealing under eyes and blemishes ( but I do love it to make my eyebrows look flawless!)
I thought I'd try collection as I heard many raves; and now I understand . Any blemishes are hidden really good with this concealer and it actually has amazing staying power.
I'm a NC25 at mac and a shade medium suits perfect for me.
I do use 'light' shade for my under my eyes but some people may find its too thick for that but I don't use a lot so it's perfect for me!

If your in the sideline on weather to get this product, I'd say just go for it, it's probably the cheapest concealer on the highstreet but will bring the best results even when compared to higher end brands!

on 10/7/2012 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for years, I had no idea the YT beauty guru's were into this. It does exactly as you'd want it to and even more for the price. Long wearing - lasts all day and won't budge, nice selection of colours, cheap - affordable, covers effortlessly - don't need much product. What else can I say? Buy it and you'll see for yourself and it's so inexpensive you won't mind.

on 10/3/2012 6:03:00 AM

Terrible packaging - the labelling all wears off within days! The actual formula of the concealer is really lovely. Gives a good amount of coverage without looking too opaque. I use this primarily to cover hyper pigmentation ad blemishes. While I have used it under the eyes I have since found other products that work more effectively there, such as Garnier rollerball concealer with caffeine.

on 9/30/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product but it seems to break me out alot. I think using cyclops (a ingredient) is not a good idea for it is known to be a irritant. Now I have acne scars and hyper-pigmentation on my face.

on 9/29/2012 3:48:00 PM

This is a great concealer, covers blemishes redness and dark circles really well, i use the lightest shade 1-fair and that suits my skin near perfect there colour range is quite small though, theres only like 4 shades but luckily shade1 is just right and i am super pale, the only real problem is, that it tends to oxodise through out the day which is quite annoying but still it covers flaws really well so yeah i use it everyday and normally it lasts about 1 month which isnt to bad bearing in mind its only 4.49 in superdrug so yeah but overall it is a pretty good concealer :)

on 9/29/2012 3:19:00 PM

I don't see any difference when applied.. plus they haven't got a good colour range.

on 9/22/2012 5:45:00 PM

Its a brilliant concealer. I use it on blemishes only, not under the eye. I put it on the back off my hand and apply with a Mac 217 and find it easy to blend. Not a great colour range but its so cheap I bought the 2 lightest colours and mix to get my shade (which is handy, when I wear fake tan I just the darker shade). I've repurchased twice.

Inexpensive concealer? Does exactly what it says it will? You have solved any skin problems with this product. It is inexpensive (though not as easily available for US buyers- check Ebay)! Lasts extremely well without sliding off or caking. It does not look orangery or too dark on my fair skin. The tiniest amount does the trick and it works perfectly on dark spots, acne, redness, and under the eyes (just use very little). I also tried this on my mom who has darker skin, sun spots, and dryness. It still worked perfectly! I will never buy a different concealer again. Note to all US drugstores...please bring this product overseas!!!

on 9/14/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this concealer. It is just as good as MAC concealer (tube or the wand ones) It stays on and covers well. It does not cover as well as Becca but the texture is different. I find I reach this more than Becca one because I find it easier to use and I dont have to use brushes to apply it. Also this stays on better too. I definitely would not waste my money on high end concealers after trying this one.

Top Rated Collection 2000 Products