Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 2/8/2013 11:38:00 AM

I seriously do not get the hype of this product. The concealer itself isn't that covering and it contains something that stings my skin. It doesn't last, even with primer and setting powder. The color selection is poor and the packaging is just awful and messy.

Probably my most repurchased makeup item ever, I use the lightest shade, I think it's called fair. Covers up any spots or marks on the skin I dab it on and then pat it in to my skin really lightly & it looks flawless. I don't use this product under my eyes though as I find the consistency a little to thick for that area. Took one mark off because when will collection 2000 realise the writing just smudges off the tube straight away!

on 2/3/2013 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fab product, bought after running out of Touché Éclat and needing a replacement in a hurry from my local Boots store. Priced £4.99, this is an excellent product and great value for money. I bought in shade 2 (Light) and is perfect for my NW20-25 skin to brighten under my eyes - equally on a par with more expensive brands. I haven't used to cover blemishes, however would expect it to cover well as is a nice creamy texture. As mentioned in previous reviews, the only downside is the writing coming off the packaging, however isn't really an issue for me. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/31/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The darkest shade on offer is still much too bright for me (NC45) - it looks ashy and very obvious not matter how I fuss with it. It only works as a brightener if I then add another shade on top to colour correct.

The formula is fine for completely flat planes on the face and that's about it because it settles into every line and crease and looks disgusting in about 2 hours. Don't waste time trying it under your eyes - it's drying and creases badly. The liquid is heavy but not well pigmented so if the spots you need to cover are dark, don't even bother. If you need to cover redness or something slightly darker than your skin there then it does an ok job.

On the up side it has good staying powder and didn't require powdering even on my oiliest spots.

Overall I find it to be too much work to get this crap to look decent. I wouldn't repurchase, wouldn't recommend and wouldn't take a bottle if it was free.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

really great little concealer!
i was using the illuminating touch one from collection 2000, but i think they've stop doing the lighter shade of natural, either that or it's just really hard to find.
That's why i bought this one, i use the fair shade, it's really nice and light and covers my dark under eyes circles really well (better than the illuminating touch).
The only thing bad i have about it is that i've found that it settles a little in the creases around the eye (whereas the illuminating touch didn't).
got to admit collection 2000 have really good stuff at really good prices, i think that's because they don't do useless packaging.

on 1/26/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The only concealer I use! Great for under the eyes, and even on blemishes. Find that it creases a tiny bit under the eye but that doesn't bother me too much. Full coverage, good value, easy application. Love it!

on 1/21/2013 2:23:00 PM

HOLY GRAIL STUFF HERE!!
this stuff covers anything! when I was younger me and my friends used to use the foundation when we went out, because we all loved that 'flawless' (caked) look. I decided to try the concealer, because I now feel it is definitely better to have a natural base and coverage only where you need it. I'm so glad I did! this four pound tube is seriously so good- it won't completely cover a really red pimple, but it hides it really well without being dry, and works a miracle on undereye bags. quite a matte finish but blends nicely into foundation, I do find when I'm abroad it can slip around a bit but when used minimally and set with powder it lasts me all day in england. I find the colours vary even in the same number, for example I used colour 2 and sometimes certain tubes are pinkier than others but I just search through to find one best suited to me. not any darker colours either which is a shame for people with deep skin tones. packaging is fine for the price, I have about three floating around in handbags etc because it's just so good!!

on 1/20/2013 9:31:00 PM

Great concealer at a bargain price!
Only reason I gave 4 and not 5 is because the shade choice isn't great and the packaging doesn't look particularly luxurious but it's not a luxurious brand and is such a bargain it's not a big deal!
This a great quality concealer and does a good job for such little money.

on 1/16/2013 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A great drugstore concealer. I bought this after seeing lots of beauty bloggers raving about it, and all the hype is true. The only thing is I find it slightly too heavy for under the eyes, but it's perfect for covering spots and blemishes. The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging - I have bought 2 or 3 of these and the writing rubs off all of them!

on 1/16/2013 3:09:00 PM

I am not one to ever write reviews and I liked this concealer so much that I registered just to write one. I have dry skin and terrible dark circles under my eyes. I have been on quest to find the perfect concealer to hide them. I normally buy make up from bobbi brown, Laura mercier, YSL, and MAC. I normally never buy drug store cosmetics, but after feeling exhausted from spending lots of money on concealers that were, cakey, dry, or too thin, I turned to make up alley to see what people recommended. I decided to buy this concealer as a last effort to hide my dark circles. It's such an amazing product and so cheap!! I apply it with a damp sponge and it blends so well. Will definitely buy again as its the best yet at covering the dark circles.