December 20, 2014 | 946 users online

Liquid - MAC - Pro Longwear Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i honestly want to love this product but i can't because it broke me out, not horrible breakouts but i have one or two small breakouts everytime i wear this, but i love this because of the lasting power and it doesn't make my skin feel oily AT ALL!!!!! I love that about this foundation, but is it just me or all mac foundations run super yellow/orange? but it still blends into my skin really good, i wear the shade NC35.

I've super sensitive acne prone skin
Combination Oily skin, mostly around the T zone area

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using a foundation brush, I didn't like the final results and so I tried my fingers, which is the next best thing as it warms up the product, but this bombed for me either way. I didn't get the perfect finish that I was looking for. It also settled into my pores even with a primer. It also oxidized after a few hours,,, not a good look. Going to stick with Teint Idole Ultra or Doublewear .

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFanatic765

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this is a horrible foundation if your skin is dry or not very smooth, it will get pretty cakey. But if your skin is more on the oily side this works fairly well. It's more of a light coverage foundation because if you put to much on, it gets cakey. I have noticed that a lot of Mac foundations can be kind of orangish on fair/pale skin. I have NC15 and it's perfect for fair skin because it doesn't have an orange tint to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by damifund

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have had so much difficulties finding the right foundation and i wanted something that last all day. so i bought this foundation and am in love with it. this is the best foundation I have ever had and trust me it last 16 hours. with this foundation you have to work with it quality because its a bit sticky. it makes my face flawless. this foundation is worth its price. the only that i will advice people is that is foundation when it dry it goes a shade darker so be careful about that. but overall its the best foundation for me. you don't need to seal this with powder it dry within seconds. i just realised i my skin had a breakout because of this foundation and the reason being was because i wore it everyday and was heavy for my skin. so this is not an everyday product as the ingredients is heavy for everyday use I was told by the store and it is true.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

My new favorite foundation. Good coverage, keeps the oilies away, lasts all day. As long as it doesn't break me it, I'm sticking with this.

update: broke me out, was forced to return it, but it really is a great foundation, if your skin can handle it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by racheslor

I absolutely hate this foundation. I bought this in shade NC-15 for around $35 after tax.
Let me preface this with a description of my skin:
I'm an asian teenager. My skin is light and has neutral undertones. I'm acne prone (the kind of acne that you can't pop and makes it hurt to move your face) although I don't get it all the time. HOWEVER my skin is extremely unsmooth and I have large pores, blackheads, whiteheads, and flakey skin.

First: The coverage isn't that great. To get good coverage,you really have to layer it and it gets EXTREMELY cakey.

Second: MAC does not carry light shades. I got an NC-15 and it is not only dark for my asian skin, but also too orange.

Third: THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE WITH BAD SKIN TEXTURES. I don't have a lot of acne, but my skin is definitely not smooth. I have black heads, whiteheads, and little bumps here and there. Unless you have perfectly smooth skin, this foundation will look terrible, as far as texture goes. It highlights all the bumps, pores, and dry pieces of skin.

This foundation is extremely unflattering. The only praise I can give it is that It does last very long and the packaging is nice. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Thanks for reading! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by CamrynMcCallum

Love this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I have this thing were every pay check I get I need to buy at least 30$ in cosmetics, and this made the shopping list and I'm glad it did! I just got it from MAC and I just did my makeup (date night :D) and it looks beautiful! It looks flawless and natural! I used a lancome 2way cake brush for this (not available anymore) so maybe that's why it looks so good! Packaging is pretty good too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by HausOfMusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is really good. It really does the job at controlling oily skin, so good it might be a bit drying. It lasts for a very long time. It has very good coverage and matte. Not amazing, not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by GoonerGirl

Finally found my HG foundation!!!!
I bought it in NC30 and its a really good match (goes on a bit orange but it does settle down after a short while)
Its full coverage, it is a bit thick but I usually sheer it out with a moisturiser and apply it with a brush. For me, it works really well, I love the coverage and the texture.
It lasts really well, I have combination skin, but if you have super oily skin you will have to blot or powder.
I am usually a bit paler in the winter so it does look a teensy bit dark, but blending it well usually rectifies that issue.
I haven't had any major oxidation issues so far, and it doesn't look orange on my face (as can be the case with some MAC foundations)
Very pleased with this, and I'm glad I bought it. Will definitely repurchase in the future!